Attack of the pseudo-intellectuals~March against Monsanto~website downed as Anonymous claims hack

Options
bambu
bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
monsanto.si.jpg

Hackers from the Anonymous collective claimed to have infiltrated the website for the biotech giant Monsanto, which has been the subject of recent international protests.

The cyber-attack was carried out as part of #OpMonsanto, an attempt to demonstrate against Monsanto’s reach into every aspect of the food industry, from nature to farmers to consumers. The corporation’s main website, Monstanto.com, appeared to have been briefly disabled Wednesday night.

It comes days after over two million people took part in rallies in 436 cities in 52 countries on May 25.

The organizers of the May 25 rallies call for labeling of GMO foods and further scientific research on their health effects. They also urge supporters to “vote with their dollar” by buying only organic products and boycotting Monsanto-owned companies. Besides that, they are urging a repeal of the so-called Monsanto Protection Act passed in the US Congress, and that the company’s executives and politicians who back them are held to account through “through direct communication, grassroots journalism, and social media.”

http://rt.com/usa/anonymous-hack-monsanto-website-979/

Comments

• bambu
    Options
    [img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p480x480/263370_396605833791654_291092252_n.jpg[/img]

OpMonsanto, the operation launched by Anonymous hackers against the world renowned agricultural biotechnology corporation, continues. The hacktivists managed to leak an email database which they admitted was outdated, the purpose of the breach being to show the organization that it’s not off the hook yet.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like these guys. No ? .
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SAVE THE HERITAGE PIGS

EAT THE HERITAGE PIGS
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Monsanto ain't even did nothing man.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Monsanto one to ? with though?
  • bambu
    edited May 2013
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    SAVE THE HERITAGE PIGS

EAT THE HERITAGE PIGS

You don't say??????

Pigs and Patents

home1.jpg

In 2007, Monsanto sold Monsanto Choice Genetics to Newsham Genetics LC of West Des Moines, Iowa. The transaction was completed in November 2007, and Monsanto is no longer in the swine breeding business.

http://www.monsanto.com/newsviews/Pages/pig-patent.aspx
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    Although your science will not admit it..........

Swine is the closest relative to humans in the animal kingdom.........

?report=previmg

If your evolutionary science is correct.......

You evolved from swine............

weight-loss-clinic-pig-small-41812.jpg

Drew_Ali wrote: »
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    bismi-llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm
    In the name of ? , the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful..............

The Noble Quran, 5:60

5_60.png

Say, "Shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that as penalty from Allah ? [It is that of] those whom Allah has cursed and with whom He became angry and made of them apes and pigs and slaves of Taghut. Those are worse in position and further astray from the sound way."

• bambu
    Options
    What's wack?????

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's cute they have done this a million times, when they start disrupting shipments and ? factories up then they will get some points,its like reporting a magician doing magic tricks been there done that.
  • bambu
    Options
    May 30, 2013, 5:58 a.m. EDT
    Japan cancels U.S. wheat order on GMO fear: report

LONDON (MarketWatch) -- Japanese authorities have canceled a tender offer to buy wheat from the U.S., after unapproved genetically modified wheat was found in an Oregon field, Reuters reported on Thursday. Other major wheat importers South Korea, China and the Philippines also said they were monitoring the situation, after the find stirred concerns that the modified wheat could have made it to the marketplace, the report said. On Wednesday, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said it had conducted a genetic test on the wheat and found that it was an experimental type produced by Monsanto Co. MON -0.43% that hadn't been approved for sale. Shares of Monsanto were slightly lower in premarket trade
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny how the mainstream media did not show the protests.....
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol so you clown by calling em pseudo intellectuals because you are not a part of it. Pseudo revolutionists jealous of pseudo revolutionists. ? ? .
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta give them they props. At least they taking a stand.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    accomplished nothing...except for some e-daps....

meh....
  • bambu
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Lol so you clown by calling em pseudo intellectuals because you are not a part of it. Pseudo revolutionists jealous of pseudo revolutionists. ? ? .

You always got some sideways ? to say, ? .....

Of all the info dropped you gonna ? about pseudo intellectuals????

It is a running joke with the mods......

I include myself in the category.....

Stay off my ? , ? .......

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shuanghui International Holdings Ltd., China's largest pork producer, agreed to pay $4.7 billion in cash for Smithfield Foods Inc., America's largest pork producer and the purveyor of Armour meat products, in what would be the largest takeover of a U.S. company by a Chinese company.

http://s2.ibtimes.com/chinese-meat-producer-shuanghui-group-buying-smithfield-foods-47b-cfius-approval-not-certain-1282095#
    China's appetite for pork spurs $4.7 billion Smithfield buy
    Announced on Wednesday, the takeover would be China's biggest of a U.S. company, with an enterprise value of $7.1 billion, including debt, and follows a call by Smithfield's largest shareholder, Continental Grain Co, to break up the company. Continental could not be reached for comment on Shuanghui's proposal.

The deal highlights China's growing appetite for protein-rich food, particularly pork, as its middle class expands, making China more reliant on foreign producers.

"I think this is a move by China to make sure their population is going to get fed in a cheaper manner. It's the right move for them," said Brian Bradshaw, a pig producer with operations in Illinois and Indiana, who has sold hogs to Smithfield. "Time will tell whether it's the right move for the rest of the pork industry."

The deal will help Smithfield sell its products to a growing Chinese middle-class through Shuanghui's distribution network, while Shuanghui gains access to high-quality and safe U.S. products, said company chairman Wan Long.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/30/us-shuanghui-idUSBRE94S0K920130530
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is this the attack of the pseudo intellectuals if it's people fighting for a cause they believe in?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Intellectuals don't protest?

MLK disagrees
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    chem... gon somewhere with them feels bro...
    this why we pick on yall...

? you not picking on me...I give a ? about your opinions, ?

you got feelings on my opinion...mind ya business

? don't know what pseudo means...
  • bambu
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    chem... gon somewhere with them feels bro...
    this why we pick on yall...

? you not picking on me...I give a ? about your opinions, ?

you got feelings on my opinion...mind ya business

? don't know what pseudo means...

? , you stay whining like a lil' ? around here.......

Ol'

"ya'll always saying the same thing"

"race threads are not grown or sexy"

ass ? ..........

A6pfvtXCUAA1ZJA.jpg:large
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    ? , you just jumped on another ? 's cheerleading opportunity...

You jealous of some ? hacking Monsanto and call em pseudo intellectual?

They are pseudo for hacking a known evil corporation?

...? is mad corny yo...so called revolutionists jealous that another revolutionist is getting press...that's what this thread boils down to

Take the ? out ya ? ? , you leaking heavy
  • bambu
    edited May 2013
    Options
    ? , you just jumped on another ? 's cheerleading opportunity...

You jealous of some ? hacking Monsanto and call em pseudo intellectual?

They are pseudo for hacking a known evil corporation?

...? is mad corny yo...so called revolutionists jealous that another revolutionist is getting press...that's what this thread boils down to

Take the ? out ya ? ? , you leaking heavy

You a clown.....

I already said the ? was a joke..........

I support Anonymous hacking these ? or else I wouldn't have posted it...........

Why you always following me around for ? ????

I think I see what it is now.......

You mentioned jealousy over and over keep following me from thread to thread..............

A lot of posters say that this information is new or ignored by their media outlets.............
    "The organizers of the May 25 rallies call for labeling of GMO foods and further scientific research on their health effects. They also urge supporters to “vote with their dollar” by buying only organic products and boycotting Monsanto-owned companies. Besides that, they are urging a repeal of the so-called Monsanto Protection Act passed in the US Congress, and that the company’s executives and politicians who back them are held to account through “through direct communication, grassroots journalism, and social media.” "

So ? what you talking about...........

jealousy.jpg