How much trust do you have in your friend's taste

Options
Knock_Twice
Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Smh..
piggy backin off of @ap12 thread, ppl asking ppl to hook them up..

Do you trust your friend's (homeboy or home-girl's taste) to hook you up with something that "you" like or something that is decent enough to have a convo with.

I just got a text from one of my patna and dude was like "folk come out to ? and watch the game tonight"..so I'm like cool..the lady friend gone so ? it..I'll chill and watch the game at ? tonight...so dude like, I'm bringing my homegurl (? buddy) and her homegurl is coming too...so I'm like shid that's cool too.....he's like "mayne dog, she's raw, that's you, you lucky nga you, dayum I wish I was you...so me..I'm gettin a bit excited, not too excited, cuz I know this nga's taste from previous chicks he's done smashed, but some reason he's putting his homegurl's friend on a pedestal...so I was like folk send me a pic...

5 mins later...the picture comes...

my text...Mayne folk..Ima just stay at home and chill out on the couch and watch the game..
like nga's not know what unattractive is..I wouldn't do that to my patna

Do you trust your friend's judgement?

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, I said in that same thread that homie standards are invisible and that ? true. He's ? bad strippers and ? that look like African pygmies, ? disgusting. He can't choose for himself properly.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Um no, but I have different tastes in men than they do.

But if you're sexy enough, that ? is universal.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man I thought it was just me...I'm too the point where I'm like "Don't hook me up wit nobody" after telling these ngas the type of chicks I like and don't..(most of them know I'm shallow as ? )...and they still seem to find the ugliest chicks to plug lol..like nga..so i'm like don't even call me...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Different tastes.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wen it comes to women I hv my own distinct taste. My boys got theirs too... We c eye to eye often but for the most part we all got different tastes
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    My ? know I got strict standards.

I need a cute face over anything, so if she below a 7 in the face dont waste my time.

Im the only ? in the crew that dont like girls over say... ~135 lbs. ? all that "thick" ? .

Half the time thick = more fat than desired when the clothes come off. Im good on that.

Everything else is negotiable, lighter skinned preferred.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would never let my bros hook me up with anybody them ? got terrible taste in women. Now my homegirls on the other hand can hook me up all damn day they never fail to please me and my ? ? .
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No. Seldom are match ups through friends the result of said friends going "Wow, they are totally compatible" and moreso a result of said friends going "Well, you both haven't been in any serious relationships for awhile so why not try dating each other? Sure, you're a ? and she's a Jew but love will fix everything!"

It's like Socks... when you see two lone socks without matches for awhile eventually you just say ? it and put your mismatched socks together. I don't want a frankensock relationship just because a chum of mine has a girlfriend with a lonely ass friend.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope. I have higher standards. But I'll give it a shake because you never know.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know ? who chase after fatties, tall hoes, lightskin hoes, ? with kids, strippers, and rachets with gold teeth

im good
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I trust my two friends to the max about everything.

But one of my boys eat Malt'O'Meal

? is the WOAT.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL funny, but my ace, he knows me very well.
    So he know not to call me if it aint a bad ? .
    He knows what I mess with so If i'ma be out taking a chance chilling with random women I better be ? -UP not down
    Last one he sent me was a bad lil youg'n I just couldnt close the deal due to me traveling
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw.........

and i learned the hard way
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends on who it is. I have a homegirl who knows my tastes exactly, and this one ? who at least knows I don't ? with any level of fatness.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends on who it is. I have a homegirl who knows my tastes exactly, and this one ? who at least knows I don't ? with any level of fatness.

Co-sign. Me and fiat go to the cemetery and pick out a dead chic he can get with.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best part about that date is he doesnt have to bring her flowers
    they're already there
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

Co-sign. Me and fiat go to the cemetery and pick out a dead chic he can get with.
    I don't associate with fats, your story has no credibility.

Zero.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

I don't associate with fats, your story has no credibility.

Zero.

lies