The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Gallo video is hard to watch

My squad continue to impress me, the most injury riddled team in the league and we still beating playoff teams. They go be knocking ? out in the playoffs
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    On a serious note.. Whats with all the ACL tears?.. I dont remember folks tearing up their knees like this in the past.. It's reaching epidemic status...

as athletes have gotten bigger and faster, their ligaments have had to absorb greater forces punishment
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    STOP WEARING ADIDAS BASKETBALL SHOES !
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/o to the Rockets for making the playoffs so we can get y'all first round pick
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

I'll make sure knee collector make his way to the draft.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

no problem. I couldn't think of a better draft to NOT have a first round pick.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Posted months ago that the sneakers players were wearing have all to do with the injuries and bunch of ? posters no signed and argued.....look at these fools now smh.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Posted months ago that the sneakers players were wearing have all to do with the injuries and bunch of ? posters no signed and argued.....look at these fools now smh.

Thats idiotic.. has nothing to do with shoes.. more to do with ? happens.. these injuries occur in motion.. what the ? does it have to do with the shoes
  • P swayze166
    Options

Thats idiotic.. has nothing to do with shoes.. more to do with ? happens.. these injuries occur in motion.. what the ? does it have to do with the shoes

You serious?.....that's like trying to salsa dance in running sneakers....the shoes matter, do ya research. In fact if you an LA person, listen to weekend warrior radio show every weekend with world renowned surgeon dr. Robert Klapper, and coach Dave miller....they been saying that.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont believe its the shoes man. I just dont see it. What I see is basketball players being too wreckless and/or putting to much pressure on their knees. Faster and stronger athletes these days dont have body control when they jump in the air to block shots. Those "euro steps" putting an extra strain on their knees as well.

I think the faster and stronger athletes is a gift and a curse.

I dont think its that either. i dont know what it is.. but its definitely not the shoes..

In the Chinese Calendar it must be the Knee Era
  • P swayze166
    Options
    I dont believe its the shoes man. I just dont see it. What I see is basketball players being too wreckless and/or putting too much pressure on their knees. Faster and stronger athletes these days dont have body control when they jump in the air to block shots. Those "euro steps" putting an extra strain on their knees as well.

I think the faster and stronger athletes is a gift and a curse.

Gallinari is neither fast, nor athletic.......
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont believe its the shoes man. I just dont see it. What I see is basketball players being too wreckless and/or putting too much pressure on their knees. Faster and stronger athletes these days dont have body control when they jump in the air to block shots. Those "euro steps" putting an extra strain on their knees as well.

I think the faster and stronger athletes is a gift and a curse.[/quote

I still think the lockout after effect has something to do with this there is waaaaayy to many knee injuries specifically could be a combination of everything who knows what it is though
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*I failed science all through school post*
  • P swayze166
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »

World famous surgeons who went to school and practice this everyday>>>>>>>message board Internet scientists and doctors.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah fam,the shoes matter. As a basketball player i know for a fact that Adidas makes the least comfortable hoop

shoes. Look at that Gallo play again all he did was plant,D Rose did the same,Adidas has the WOAT sneaker tech.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shouts out to all my "OKC fell off" nikkas. Meanwhile we're better in every category over last season.

I saw yall watching the game last night lookin like John Snow when he saw a white walker and a Giant for the first time. lol

? gets real on the other side of the wall...

Summer is coming, ya bish.
  • HustleThaDon
    Options

World famous surgeons who went to school and practice this everyday>>>>>>>message board Internet scientists and doctors.

Are you a world famous surgeon?
  • P swayze166
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    nah fam,the shoes matter. As a basketball player i know for a fact that Adidas makes the least comfortable hoop

shoes. Look at that Gallo play again all he did was plant,D Rose did the same,Adidas has the WOAT sneaker tech.

Thing is it doesn't matter what sneakers you wear to these guys, they walking from the couch to the fridge, wtf they know lol

Sneakers matter...in many ways, anyone disagreeing with that needa turn off the Xbox and go hit up a gym, court, something.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This kid talking about ballin'..you probably hoop at the Jewish Community Center.

Werd. He think cause he stay crossin' up crackas that look like the cast of Superbad, he's "that ? ".

• PebblesGirard
    PebblesGirard Members Posts: 69
    Options
    On a serious note.. Whats with all the ACL tears?.. I dont remember folks tearing up their knees like this in the past.. It's reaching epidemic status...

Could be a number of things.

- Roids.

- Bad conditioning.

- Too much upper body lifting and minimal lower body strength training.

- Roids.

- Knee Collector ? at Adrian Peterson.

- Roids.

Yall think the NBA has a Steroid issue?..

Are you kidding me ? is on barry bonds status
    Lebron-James-Rookie.jpg
    1imSja.Em.84.jpeg

? even got on the Bonds and A-rod elbow pad
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn I was gon get some d.rose shoes too..? it I ain't tryin to tear my acl
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Vader wrote: »

Damn I was gon get some d.rose shoes too..? it I ain't tryin to tear my acl

Don't let Kneesus Christ scare you. He is your joint lord and ligament savior. Didn't you go to church on Kneeaster?