The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is talkin about "The spurs dont wanna see the Lakers"
    The Lakers? Who they beat? Portland?

Now all of a sudden we have a "movement" called "The Spurs dont wanna see the Lakers in the 1st round"
    Is you ? & that one cracka serious?
    tumblr_ltlxxuviDI1qcqm7c.gif

They really don't, im sure they think it'll be easier 2 beat houston 4x's ? all you gotta do is jus contain harden and keep him off the line (easier said), and it benefits them for the traveling aswell....
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    boris diaw out for 2 to 3 weeks. Another spurs player that's injured.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a team "don't wanna see" any other team, then they'll never "see" the finals anyway.

What kinda mindset is that?

I'll chalk this up as 2013's first "Spurs in 5" candidate for dumb ? CS nikkas say in the playoffs.

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a team "don't wanna see" any other team, then they'll never "see" the finals anyway.

I'll chalk this up as 2013's first "Spurs in 5" candidate for dumb ? CS nikkas say in the playoffs.

You're telling me if the Spurs play the Lakers, you're not taking the Spurs in five?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

You're telling me if the Spurs play the Lakers, you're not taking the Spurs in five?

its all about match ups... if they put 2 bigs out there ( howard and gasol) with kobe being kobe I think they have a chance cuz spurs aint a super fast team..
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The subtle things Kobe does on offense makes the difference...it's odd I never see guys study that and use it in their game...from everything to something as simple as casual jabs or eye movement...he keeps the defenders on edge constantly, rocks them back and forth to get them off balance and attacks...always gets to where he wants. Even durant, bron, etc dont do that...ony guys in league who use it similar or to a lesser degree are pierce and melo.

that's why kobe says he respects melos game over lebrons...
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers fans in here sounding like Axel talking bout matchup advantages
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

U know what I mean. Last year nikkas said the WCF would be "Spurs in 5" against OKC.

And I see we gettin started early on similar silly ? .
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

You got Knicks fans and Lakers fans thinking teams don't want to see them...? 's crazy.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You got Knicks fans and Lakers fans thinking teams don't want to see them...? 's crazy.

Whoa whoa whoa as a knicks fan I'm on my waiting and seeing approach to see how they deal with kgs ? talking and the playoff physical play this time
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every time somebody says "X team doesn't wanna see us" I think of that scene from Baby Boy when Jody got jumped in front of the store lol.

You lil ? don't wanna see me!

*proceeds to get jumped by 8th graders*
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Whoa whoa whoa as a knicks fan I'm on my waiting and seeing approach to see how they deal with kgs ? talking and the playoff physical play this time

Nah you're cool, you who I'm talking about when I'm talking about those Knicks fans that are popping ? before they've even won a series.
  • greenwood1921
    Options

At least Knicks are a high seed and beat the the current #1 seed in the west in a shootout...

...the lakers beat a no-seed team in a nail biter shootout and let a rookie that was at Weber State University this time last year ball out for damn near 40.

Hilarious.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers don't wanna see KD and Westbrook. That's for damn sure

Thunder in 4.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really wanna see a sweep cuz the comedy that will ensue will be EPIC.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry gonna show out against OKC next game
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • northside7
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I gotta give props to Kobe Bean Bryant.. To be playing at such a high level in his 17th season is incredible.. That boy is willing the Lakers to a playoff birth..

You mean berth.
  • Kame
    Options
    http://m.nypost.com/p/blogs/knicksblog/knicks_melo_derrick_rose_rehab_wish_JqFPktYBtT9H9zmgUqXn4H

Knicks' Melo on Rose rehab: 'I wish people would stop rushing Derrick back'

Knicks superstar Carmelo Anthony wants fans to use their heads and stop trying to rush back Bulls point guard Derrick Rose from his torn ACL.
    CHICAGO - Carmelo Anthony said emphatically Bulls superstar Derrick Rose shouldn’t come back this season if he’s not “110 percent’’ and wishes fans would be more patient with him.
    Rose, who tore his ACL on the same day as Iman Shumpert last April 28, is under intense scrutiny in Chicago, fans angry that he hasn’t returned with the playoffs starting in 10 days. It’s looking more and more as if Rose is done until next season. He was cleared for 5-on-5 scrimmages in late February.
    “I wish people would stop rushing Derrick back, please,’’ Anthony said at the Knicks shootaround at Chicago’s United Center. ... “He shouldn’t come back until he’s about 110 percent ready. I don’t think he should come back if he’s not ready to go out there and play. If he can’t play at a high level, what’s a couple of months (more) going to do. I don’t think he should come back. That’s just my opinion. I feel bad for him. I know he has to deal with that every day. He has to deal with that question and nobody from the outside knows what he’s going through , what his body is going through. Until he’s 100 percent right, I hope he sits out. ‘’
    Shumpert returned Jan. 17th but only recently regained his rookie form. But Mike Woodson said he wishes Shumpert would be nastier on the defensive end. He’s been shooting lights out from the 3-point line – 40.4 percent.
  • Kame
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Stoudemire gonna do it big for all the Jews in Forest Hill... word to Drake
  • northside7
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    Stoudemire gonna do it big for all the Jews in Forest Hill... word to Drake

Trash.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amare need to be concentrating on getting healthy and helping his team in the playoffs instead, this ? forgetting the playoffs are around the corner and he going to coach a team and he ain't even Canadian!