The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The heat are game planning to stop nate da great and will have lebron defend him at times marco,jimmy and ? ? ass gotta step up on offense.Nate isn't rose he can actually shoot and will get cats buckets instead of volume shootin/hoggin

I'm cheering hard for the Bulls but on the slick I was wondering why the Heat didn't switch LeBron to guarding Nate last game.

Spo isnt a great in game adjustment coach apparently.

If I were the Bulls Id let Bron get his and always stay home on other guys.

Jimmy Butler played him well in game one I expect Bron to be more assertive this game though.

I hope Butler and Noah are ready.

? and Marco might be key tonight offensively.

? are suffering from the same ? that happened when the Heat lost to OKC in game 1 last year..
    The first game is fill out game for the Heat and they been doing that damn near every playoff series since Bron came..
    From game 1 on adjustments will be made as needed..

Lmao @ "feel out game" Stop gettin defensive dun.You're scared I can read it thru your text your heart beatin like sasquatch feet

Miami is 8-9 vs the bulls since 10-11 for a reason duke
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lateral footspeed is why cole is favored to defend certain players over chalmers. But rio cant do everything now...

Heat win tonight and I hope we get some 3pt shooting this time
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The heat are game planning to stop nate da great and will have lebron defend him at times marco,jimmy and ? ? ass gotta step up on offense.Nate isn't rose he can actually shoot and will get cats buckets instead of volume shootin/hoggin

I'm cheering hard for the Bulls but on the slick I was wondering why the Heat didn't switch LeBron to guarding Nate last game.

Jimmy Butler played him well in game one I expect Bron to be more assertive this game though.

? are suffering from the same ? that happened when the Heat lost to OKC in game 1 last year..
    The first game is fill out game for the Heat and they been doing that damn near every playoff series since Bron came..

Lmao @ "feel out game" Stop gettin defensive dun.You're scared I can read it thru your text your heart beatin like sasquatch feet

How many rings Chicago won since then...
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Somebody nervous, going to the rings argument like those dumb Laker fans
  • thatni99ajahmal
    Options

I understand what you are saying but that's an adjustment he could have made in game.

I can see you needing to break down video and adjust certain schemes, but it takes little effort to make a defensive assignment adjustment.

That falls on coaching.

Its not like the Bulls was whooping their ass thru out the game Nate is sporadic so maybe felt he would cool down he didnt onto the next game..
    The game was very winnable thats the worst i seen them look in closing minutes of a game since 10-11..
    Wade 3, Bosh pump fake jumper and Bron fadeaway jumper were all horrible shots..
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lateral footspeed is why cole is favored to defend certain players over chalmers. But rio cant do everything now...

Heat win tonight and I hope we get some 3pt shooting this time

Gonna need Battier and Ray to come through.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Smh at this LBJ bashing again.

? been doing it big in the playoffs since the Cavs.

Stop listening to ESPN and look up the numbers.

Do watch ESPN? according to them leBron can do no wrong

• thatni99ajahmal
    Options

Somebody nervous, going to the rings argument like those dumb Laker fans

Nervous about one game??
    I expected the series to be tough and close..
    But you cant highlight you have a winning a record against a team and NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT..
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    Rose's skill set is more that of a shooting guard than a point guard, but he's to small to be a two guard.
    Meh, AI ran with it for a bit

AI was more of a volume shooter (true scorers mentality) but Rose picks his spots and needs to have the ball to be effective.

As much as he shot the rock AI actually moved fairly well without the ball I dont know if Rose has mastered it as much yet.

Thats why I don't know if Rose would be as effective there.

I got ya
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmao cant even front aint no fanbase in here ? wit da tag team of Bilfigger nd Chi-Town Bully they be havin ? in here heated
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    c1up wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    I really hope the Bulls win Game 2. They can if the play smart cuz I get the feeling Bron is gonna be pressing...maybe he gets a dumb charge or 2.

Lol if this was Lebron from a few years ago yes but now... he didn't press going down 2-1 to Indiana, 3-2 to Boston or 1-0 to OKC.

Lol that was Jus last year bro.. Not saying he soft but historically getting under his skin and him loosing is not a strong point of his over his career..
    Son...

Sound it out spelling strikes again

nope talk to text strikes again..

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at this LBJ bashing again.

? been doing it big in the playoffs since the Cavs.

Stop listening to ESPN and look up the numbers.

Do watch ESPN? according to them leBron can do no wrong

He must be talmbout pre 2012 ESPN.

But let's not forget ESPN birthed the Lebron hype.

Televising his junior-year high school games an' ? .

If the bulls win either of the next 2 games ESPN will just go off air with a "Under Construction: Back by Thanksgiving" message.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I don't expect us to win tonight.This is a must win game for the heat.We got nothin to lose,I'd love to go up 2-0 so we can get proper rest and recuperation for the finals

I wouldn't be shocked if jmmy butler had 3 fouls by half time tryna guard lebron
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Butler fouling out in the 1st quarter and will then "mysteriously" catch whatever the ? Deng got.

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    manlet

Never not funny.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now they asking lebron to chase that manlet nate around all game and drop 30 point and 10 rebound plus x amount of assist.

When will Bosh or Wade step up tell me that?

Lebron had 15 in the 4th last game what more can he do? And im not bashing wade but come on man your a superstar play like one.

He did have bums guarding all game.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If spo bot would have left cole out there in the 4th we would have won that game.

Cole was all over nate the whole second half. But spo just has to put rio and ray in the game.

Both are great 3 point shooters but when the game on the line lock down D>great shooters.

@Truerapp
    Do you get tired of LeBron having to carry that washed nikka wade around??
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    David would do anything for lebron
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rose might come back 4 game 3?

Nope.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    The NBA would implode if the Heat lost in the 2nd rd and if the spurs and grizzlies met in the wcf.
    That ? is like a nightmare to Stern. Probably wake up like KD in that gatorade commercial.

If Indiana and Memphis make it to the title.......

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    The NBA would implode if the Heat lost in the 2nd rd and if the spurs and grizzlies met in the wcf.
    That ? is like a nightmare to Stern. Probably wake up like KD in that gatorade commercial.

If Indiana and Memphis make it to the title.......

casual fans would be salty as ? lmao
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wade gon let bron do the ? work till the finals
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noah pretty much indirectly confirmed Rose he wasn't coming back at all this season when he caught feelings over people ? on Rose.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20130418/sports/704189490/

it's not just the fans saying it, Shaq, Kenny, and Chuck all said he should have came back in March, and then they just left it at that.

People are saying Rose will come back "more healed" next season, but he'll also be coming back as someone who hasn't balled seriously in over a year.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I read somewhere that Rose doesn't trust the Bulls doctors and that there's a history of the docs misleading players thinking they were fine to play when they really weren't.