The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    The bad boys pistons couldn't play in this era

Besides Thomas and Dumars them ? was very short on skill.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Them ? would stay getting fined and on Sterns ? listm

U ain't lying
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow stop ? shooting!! ? !! Go to the ? rim! What is this ? ..take ? out.
  • Crude_
    Options
    Get Booz out the game.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    We are VERY lucky that Bosh and Wade are struggling, otherwise this game would be over

If even one of them gets goes it's a wrap
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Offense running smoothly now.
  • blackrain
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    Power forwards these days don't want to bang in the post, they would rather shoot jumpshoots.
    ZBo do

It's how the game is played now...big men with a perimeter game and not so much an inside game. If a big man comes along right now with a good low post game they'd murder the league
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Besides Thomas and Dumars them ? was very short on skill.

Bill laimbeer was solid 2
  • ChicagoBears
    Options
    Thank you, go to the rim. Get them in foul trouble, this ? is frustrating to watch. It is just bad basketball.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bulls need deng they out here struggling for buckets
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think alot of people expected mike conley to have a better career than greg oden
  • blackrain
    Options
    I expected this game to go this way

It's all good I like the intensity.I told ? this a prelude to the '14 ecf where the heats reign on the top will be shorter than an emM holla cuz we taken em out next year and goin to the finals where rose vs westbrook will be an epic match up

If the Heat teams stays pretty much the same, what makes you think the Bulls w/ Rose could beat the Heat in a 7 game series when they couldn't do it before? I'm not a Heat nor Bulls fan so I got no dog in the fight I just don't see the Bulls having consistent offense outside Rose once again. ? too shaky, Noah is a great player but not an offensive threat every night...Butler is ok but not far along enough yet...I just don't see the Bulls having enough offensive fire power to beat Miami w/o another consistent scorer to help Rose out more often
  • blackrain
    Options

They'd adjust just like all other teams did. Teams play according to what's allowed...that ? wasn't penalized as heavy back then. Trust if players were getting fined and suspended like they are now it wouldn't have been like that.
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    c1up wrote: »
    Power forwards these days don't want to bang in the post, they would rather shoot jumpshoots.
    ZBo do

It's how the game is played now...big men with a perimeter game and not so much an inside game. If a big man comes along right now with a good low post game they'd murder the league

If I have son who becomes a big man, I'm teaching him the old man game.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. It is a wrap.
  • ChicagoBears
    Options
    Wtf are these ? doing? My goodness..
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I expected this game to go this way

It's all good I like the intensity.I told ? this a prelude to the '14 ecf where the heats reign on the top will be shorter than an emM holla cuz we taken em out next year and goin to the finals where rose vs westbrook will be an epic match up

If the Heat teams stays pretty much the same, what makes you think the Bulls w/ Rose could beat the Heat in a 7 game series when they couldn't do it before? I'm not a Heat nor Bulls fan so I got no dog in the fight I just don't see the Bulls having consistent offense outside Rose once again. ? too shaky, Noah is a great player but not an offensive threat every night...Butler is ok but not far along enough yet...I just don't see the Bulls having enough offensive fire power to beat Miami w/o another consistent scorer to help Rose out more often

Did u not catch when he said 14ecf meaning could get another scorer in the summer
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No matter what the bulls do short of trading for lebron they will not be better than miami next year
  • Crude_
    Options
    Bulls need stuff going to the rim they taking to many jumpshots.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Yall assuming just cuz a dude don't have a elite low post game don't mean he can't defend.
  • MR.CJ
    Options

They'd adjust just like all other teams did. Teams play according to what's allowed...that ? wasn't penalized as heavy back then. Trust if players were getting fined and suspended like they are now it wouldn't have been like that.

good point
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    I wanted the game to be close so I can see how many points LBJ was gin score.
  • MR.CJ
    Options