The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hope we see one or two games of lebron terminator james before this is all over
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    I just hope we see one or two games of lebron terminator james before this is all over
    looking forward to the hype.....

not really
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Robo James might show up if he feels like they playing ? .
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just got word out of the heat camp that the GOAT, rio hardaway, mr clutch, the alaskan assassin, mario "muthafuckin" chalmers will make his grand entrance into the playoffs this series
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just got word out of the heat camp that the GOAT, rio hardaway, mr clutch, the alaskan assassin, mario "muthafuckin" chalmers will make his grand entrance into the playoffs this series

We gonna need his defense and the 3pt shot to be on point this series...Pacers might wanna exact revenge for last year
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Nate da great got chalmers benched after bustin his ass in game 1.Now chalmers can play cuz george hill isnt a threat to drop 25-30 like nate is
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »

We gonna need his defense and the 3pt shot to be on point this series...Pacers might wanna exact revenge for last year

Might? Lol they want to destroy us. We need our 3 point shooters to wake up. Wade needs to be efficient.
    Pacers in 6

Lol.
  • yroholla
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »

Might? Lol they want to destroy us. We need our 3 point shooters to wake up. Wade needs to be efficient.
    Pacers in 6

Lol.

Yea the fact that we basically took them out without Bosh last year is offensive to say the least Lol....if Wadeis at least 70% I like our chances in a potential grind out series
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't trust Indiana. Just don't. If they come out and keep a solid lead or go blow for blow - then this might be a series.

But if the heat get a lil run and a couple calls go their way, I can see Indiana going nite-nite.

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmfao but he did eat da pacers lunch last year
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Phil Jackson laughed off Lakers GM
    LOS ANGELES -- When Los Angeles Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak called Phil Jackson to tell him the Lakers were hiring Mike D'Antoni instead of him as coach, he responded the only way he knew how.

"I laughed," Jackson told ESPN's "Mike & Mike in the Morning" show Wednesday. "It was humorous to me when Mitch said that we think that Mike is a better coach for this group of guys."

"I think it didn't happen because there was some concern, How are we going to move in the right direction for this ballclub?" Jackson said. "When Mitch gave me the call close to midnight on Sunday night right before I was going to give them an answer Monday morning and said, 'We've made a choice. We're going to hire Mike D'Antoni. We think he's the best coach for this group of guys,' My answer was, 'For Steve Nash, yes, I agree, but for Dwight Howard, I'm not so sure.'

"In the process of thinking about how they could best use the team I think they thought first and foremost about Steve Nash and how Steve Nash was going to fit inside of an offensive system that I coach. ... I think that was a concern for them."

"They wanted to move to a quicker, 3-point-oriented game, which is kind of the rage right now in the NBA," Jackson said. "I felt like with Pau Gasol and Dwight Howard we could emulate a lot of what we did with Andrew Bynum and Pau and pound the ball inside and have an interior game that was strong. But it was their choice, and that's all right with me.

Nash and Dantoni. They aren't winners and never will be.
  • TwelveTwentyNine
    TwelveTwentyNine Members Posts: 64
    Options
    Don't trust Indiana. Just don't. If they come out and keep a solid lead or go blow for blow - then this might be a series.

But if the heat get a lil run and a couple calls go their way, I can see Indiana going nite-nite.

I think they are chokers basically , They don't show up in big moments and are quick to put it in cruise control .

Between Frank Vogel calling ? time outs and them just not showing up to play at times . I'm not confident

they can give Miami any type of real series just from a mental stand point. Also offensively they are so lacking its

laughable that people think this will be competitive .

• yroholla
    Options
    Lakers organization are so reactionary its ridiculous....I don't give a ? who is at pg...u got either d Antoni or 11 time champ Phil Jackson and u choose d Antoni cause ur THAT impatient? Cmon bruh
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If not for the Heat's imposing presence, Phil might be Lakers coach now. He told @dpshow the prospect of losing ... to the Heat in the 2013 NBA Finals was a factor in that two-day November stretch when he mulled replacing Mike Brown -- before the Lakers surprised Jackson by signing Mike D'Antoni before Jackson could decide.
    I told Jeanie at one point when I went in to talk to her about it, 'I think maybe we can get out of the Western Conference; we're a good enough team. That's a talented enough team. But boy, I'd sure hate to lose in the Finals again. That's something I have to start thinking about -- how one has to beat Miami.' "

Lmao This cat was shook.So miami is the reason why the lakers are stuck wit antoni
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn phil shooked of the king
  • Beta
    Options
    But what kinda ? is that to not think about coaching because he doesnt think they can win. This dude phil only tries to coach the lakers when he knows they have a real shot
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Miami beat Indiana in 6 last year without Bosh. And actually had a offensive player in Granger

And now ppl think they gon 7 with Bosh and better team and without their best offensive player in Granger

Indiana would be lucky if they get 1 game.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant wait for tonight. I wish there were more pacer fans than that one 13 yr old kamp ?

U funny as ? smh I thought most people in the world would love to be younger than they are today smh at u thinking being young is bad thing. I know for a fact that I have more years to live then you do.
  • Beta
    Options
    Kamp123 wrote: »
    Cant wait for tonight. I wish there were more pacer fans than that one 13 yr old kamp ?

U funny as ? smh I thought most people in the world would love to be younger than they are today smh at u thinking being young is bad thing. I know for a fact that I have more years to live then you do.

Lol but arent you like 13 though? I wasnt even makin a joke but you have more years to live than I do? Lol I said that ? to ppl when I was like 8 but you could get clapped in 3 years bruh FOH lol
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Kamp123 wrote: »

Yea most ppl wanna be young again.

But not 13 young.

Lil ? .
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at ya ? Im 15 turning 16 next month get ya facts straight