If all the Best NBA Dynasties Played at the same time over a 15 year period, How would the Titles...

Options
woah316
woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
Shake out?

Lets just say all these teams were together for 15 years, in their primes as a unit, and were in the league at the same time:

Jordan / Pippen / Rodman Bulls
Magic / Kareem Lakers
Bird / McHale Celtics
Bad Boy Pistons
Shaq / Kobe Lakers
Robinson / Duncan Spurs
Lebron / Wade Heat
Bill Russell / Cousy Celtics

Over 15 seasons, all teams together for 15 years, how many titles does each team have at the end of those 15 years? Will those 60's Celtics that won 11 titles win even 1? Weigh in...

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well jordan was go leave anyway for 2 years, ? got bored

and why do u have 2 types of celtics and lakers teams but they dont play together?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • woah316
    Options
    Jordan / Pippen Bulls - 8
    Magic / Kareem Lakers - 3
    Bird / McHale Celtics - 0
    Bad Boy Pistons - 0
    Shaq / Kobe Lakers - 2
    Robinson / Duncan Spurs - 0
    Lebron / Wade Heat - 1
    Bill Russell / Cousy Celtics - 1

=============

Damn that's ? up.... I don't even know, but this is my first thought
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    The Heat aren't a dynasty. We'd have to 3peat to be considered one.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Nobody was stopping the bulls wit pip,Mike and rodman on defense and the triangle offense being executed to perfection.They were the spurs with better defense and better offensive execution and had the Greatest player ever leading them

A team wit an always hobbled wade and bosh can't stop em.Those wacc ass showtime lakers woulda got bodied,The pistons already got swept and disintegrated for 15 years cuz of the bulls,The 80's C's woulda got ate,the old ass leave it to ? c's woulda got ate it's no comp in history seeing the bulls
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jordan and pippen would have no more then 3
  • woah316
    Options
    Dub_Deux wrote: »

and why do u have 2 types of celtics and lakers teams but they dont play together?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This a hard question to answer, ? you perhaps got to factor in mental fatigue... Even with that, I think Jordan would win 8 in 13 years....

Of course its gonna be multiple celtics / lakers there, they had multiple dynasties..... The Big 3 Celtics and Kobe / Gasol lakers got left off because only wanted to say 8 teams.

Look at the ? like a 15 year tournament of the best dynasties.... Period.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    Dub_Deux wrote: »

This a hard question to answer, ? you perhaps got to factor in mental fatigue... Even with that, I think Jordan would win 8 in 13 years....

Of course its gonna be multiple celtics / lakers there, they had multiple dynasties..... The Big 3 Celtics and Kobe / Gasol lakers got left off because only wanted to say 8 teams.

just include the best of each, it would seem more logical that way

kareem and mj lakers>>>>>>>>.kobe lakers
  • woah316
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heat shouldnt be included..
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »

oh. thats pretty ? stupid
  • woah316
    Options
    jordan and pippen would have no more then 3

Tell me who's winning the other 12 .....
  • woah316
    Options
    Heat shouldnt be included..

Bruh, really the heat are there out of POTENTIAL... I'm paying respects to your team....

They lost one finals because lebron had a panick attack, so lets toss that out...

They won last years finals in a "5 game sweep"....

Lebron has gotten better since last years finals....

Name me another team that should be there besides them? There isn't any....

These heat could win another 2 or 3 titles straight... But I'm going based off their PRIME when their at their best... No wade injuries and no Lebron choking...

I can't include any team Wilt was on... He always got killed by Russells teams... I could say Hakeems Rockets, but I thought Lebron's / Wades heat would be far more interesting.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If we going off primes then both Laker teams runnin the table.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is rodman on the bulls or pistons?
  • woah316
    Options
    Is rodman on the bulls or pistons?

Rodman on the Bulls and Pistons....

Bro, this is fantasy... Phil Jackson on Bulls and Lakers.... So, you just have to look at it for what it is (but damn, you got it... I didnt even think a player was on more than one of these teams.. I forgot about Roddy Rod)
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You got 5 teams from the east and 3 from the west so how does that work come playoff time?
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I don't completely agree with Bob Ryan but the word Dynasty is thrown around way too much in sports

http://youtu.be/wvi1etdS260
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a feeling Mike and the Bulls wouldn't get more than one chip.

Sleep on the Showtime Lakers if you want....AND those Bird/McHale Celtics.....Chi-City would be in for a rude awakening.

Throw in those Doc/Moses Sixers, and I guarantee Mike would only get one, if that.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The low post games of Bird's Celtics team would cause fits for the bulls IMO. Who is gonna stop Mchale and The Chief? Plus they were good FT shooters. I have no clue who would get the most rings out of the teams listed but MJ better worry about them Bad Boys before he even thinks about taking on the Celtics. TBH I don't think they could keep up with the scoring of the Showtime Lakers. SMH @ this undercover Jordan love fest thread.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Speak the logic OG. But I'm gettin trolled by Chi-town cause his world can't take real ? .

Fact, lil' ? . How many chips did Mike and the squad win in the primes of Bird, Magic, Kareem, and IT.....0.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    ^Jordan won more championships than ALL of them except kareem favre who gives a ? .Kareem needed magic to carry him to titles Jordan needed no one to carry him that's why he's da GOAT.Kareem 2 finals mvps Jordan 6

Sorry
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    The whole "Jordan didn't win until bird and magic weren't in their primes" is dumb as fucc

Before Mike was in the league magic had been to 4 finals bird 2.What rookie comin the 3rd worst team in the nba is gonna immediately start contending for titles vs veteran teams? Foh wit that simpletion logic and magic Lost to mike just like zeke did and their teams faded to bolivia after going 1-8 vs da GOAT.Until Mike got a championship TEAM he didn't start winning championships ? be mad as fucc cuz MJ is revered as one of the greatest ever and be spazzin.Get over that ?
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kareem won ring when he was with milwaukee tho