Kobe / Lebron / Duncan Legacies.... Rank them BEFORE and After this Series (depending on winner)

Options
woah316
woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
Before this series:

1) Kobe
2) Duncan
3) Lebron

Heat Win:

1A) Lebron **Lebron would officially, without question, pass Kobe with a 3RD title
1B) Kobe
3) Duncan

Spurs Win:

1A) Duncan
1B) Kobe
3) Lebron... With Lebron never, EVER, surpassing Kobe if he loses THIS finals.. But will be possible to tie down the line (maybe)

This is my ranking... Give yours....

Comments

• mrcolbert031
    mrcolbert031 Members Posts: 197
    Options
    this would only be brons 2nd title bro. timmy got 4 so he would be second to kobe bean untill he wins 5 then he will be 1 a or b
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lock now with this annoying ?
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So are you saying that chips are the only factor that matters when defining legacies?
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So are you saying that chips are the only factor that matters when defining legacies?

the rings are the main reason people say timmy is better than malone and barkley
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? Big Shot Rob shittin on all of em, lucky #7 on yall ?
  • mrcolbert031
    Options
    to average the fan the only thing is important is those rings if it was stats bron wins all day but its about the Liberace fingers when ? start saying who goat or not
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm biased but to me nothing changes after this series. Kobe has been to 7 finals won 5. Even if Tim ties he doesn't jump kobe. If Bron loses that's 1-3 in finals. With a aging team around him, it could be his last chance with this group. Still 3 straight trips to the finals is impressive but kobe has done that twice.

You're going to give Kobe credit for those years the Pistons and Celtics wiped their ? with the Lakers?
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    And by the way, I already give Duncan the edge based on those last two Laker titles that have asterisks on them do to that fraud trade made to get Gasol. The Lakers would've been another 7/8 seed be taken out in the first round if it wasnt for Gasol.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers were in 1st or 2nd place with Bynum balling out before that trade homie
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Lakers were in 1st or 2nd place with Bynum balling out before that trade homie
    And then what happened?

Bynum got hurt and missed the rest of the season .And he's been injury prone since.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Panchoyo is one dumb ?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    to average the fan the only thing is important is those rings if it was stats bron wins all day but its about the Liberace fingers when ? start saying who goat or not

If that's the case, then where is Kareem and Bill Russell?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Duncan
    Kobe
    Lebron

Wasn't hard
  • mrcolbert031
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

If that's the case, then where is Kareem and Bill Russell?

those are variables if rings were the only factor Bill Russell should be number one on everybodies list but when you start using them as a benchmark for greatness ? like Robert Horry with 7 or Steve Kerr with 5 could be on the list but i feel when talking about the 3 the ts asking about it goes as follows Kobe Timmy Lebron. cant be over Kobe top 10 all time bro
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right now its 1.Kobe 2. Duncan 3. Lebron, if the spurs win and Duncan gets finals MVP then its 1a. Duncan 1b. Kobe, 3. Lebron, if TP gets MVP then its 1a. Kobe 1.b Duncan 3. Lebron, if lebron wins it still stay 1.Kobe 2. Duncan 3. Lebron, with like a 90% chance of Lebron easily being #1 in years to come, but if Lebron loses this one then he only gets like a 35%-40% chance of surpassing the two other goats.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

the rings are the main reason people say timmy is better than malone and barkley

so defense has nothing to do with that?
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao do you ? hear yourselves when you talk. do you actually see the words you're typing together
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Right now its 1.Kobe 2. Duncan 3. Lebron, if the spurs win and Duncan gets finals MVP then its 1a. Duncan 1b. Kobe, 3. Lebron, if TP gets MVP then its 1a. Kobe 1.b Duncan 3. Lebron, if lebron wins it still stay 1.Kobe 2. Duncan 3. Lebron, with like a 90% chance of Lebron easily being #1 in years to come, but if Lebron loses this one then he only gets like a 35%-40% chance of surpassing the two other goats.

For the most part, this.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe
    Duncan
    Bron

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd put Kobe over both no matter who wins, but I wouldn't be mad at a ? for sayin Duncan #1.

Bron still got some work to do, I don't even know why he's considered in this particular discussion yet. This is a 2 horse race at this point.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And SMH @ "Lebron's 3rd title".
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    If Spurs wins

Tim
    Kobe
    Bron

if Spurs lose

Kobe
    Tim
    Bron
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd put Kobe over both no matter who wins, but I wouldn't be mad at a ? for sayin Duncan #1.

Bron still got some work to do, I don't even know why he's considered in this particular discussion yet. This is a 2 horse race at this point.

I say kobe because hes hes been consistently dominant.. Duncan had a lil lull since about 09.and its been about Tony Parker as the Alpha