Black b*tches fight Puerto Rican girl, her sexy ass mother & her 9 year old son

Options
CirocObama
CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

You heard that right. The mother actually broke it up even when her daughter was beating the black ? & then of course the tough sideline butch ? got on her fight-for-no-reason period & decided to start fight with the mother. She said "get off my sister" when all she was doing was stopping the fight.

? slave monkey ? . Yes, im black.

I would've stopped the fight, consoled the mother & just ? her brains & getting my ? sucked afterwards. Oweee she fine. Them spanish mofos got some MILFs that's for sure. The contrast between her & the fat ass spanish ? at the end is funny tho.

Cant embed a WSHH video so here's the link.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhM0edjQJsDezwk346

Comments

• CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate dusty ratched ass hoodbooger hoes like this. they go around picking fights with ordinary humans because they ugly and nobody want to ? them. I hate hood gremlins.

How you gon' fight a mother tho? Especially when she's trying to break the fight. Wasn't like she jumped in she was just stopping the fight even when her daughter had the upper hand at one point.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mother = M.I.L.F

I'll be more than delighted to give her pu$$¥ a righteous beating
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as a mother you should not want to see you child being or or giving hurt...

who does that?

people to emotional and cant control themselves.

but like someone else said...who fights a mother?

that person would be embarrassed something terrible in my old hood and the parent would be embarrassed for breeding such disrespect.

the problem is....no one understands or even cares about respect....just what they think respect is off of what they saw on bad girls club
  • letsgetitalready
    letsgetitalready Members Posts: 117 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Smmfh this is why the world hates blacks. It's been years since slavery ended and we could have been changed our image and became a power in this world but nope we got this stupid ish going on smh
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta love that spanish milf meat. smash on the mom. murder the rest of them ignorant fat ass ?
  • EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn bruh real talk it be black ? doin the most and simp ? behind them tryin to get a patsy ? that just straight embarrassing. They like the slow cousin that get loose out the basement and burn down a pet store.
  • EtherealAmotekun
    Options
    Smash on moms doe.
  • Earl Lee Risor
    Earl Lee Risor Members Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Smash on the mom

2. The 9 year old didn't get attacked

3. Nobody knows the story behind the fight, that little rican ? look like she be sneak dissin, and she was winnin til her mom ? it up.

4. Kids gon' do what the kids gon' do. If these was adults, I would have an issue. What you want a muthafucka do? Get bob arum to organize the fight, ? happens. The mom was there and the ? went how it went, they ain't know that, i bet they would've moved differently if she was walkin with her mom from the start.

5. White people do this ? too, ghetto ain't a color it's a class, you'll find the same thing in a trailer park, you just don't see trailer parks in the media. They broadcast our ? all over TV, only time you see this from them in the media is jerry springer.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn bruh real talk it be black ? doin the most and simp ? behind them tryin to get a patsy ? that just straight embarrassing. They like the slow cousin that get loose out the basement and burn down a pet store.

who you mean...reallady2?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Mother should've minded her business.

The other hoes lost though, for not exposing the sister's ? ; that's standard protocol for these fights.
  • EtherealAmotekun
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

who you mean...reallady2?

? ? I mean whoever this hit. I dunno how many times riding the redline or walkin downtown and the most obnoxious person in the.vicinity is a black female and she got simp ? behind her just goin along.
  • EtherealAmotekun
    Options
    Mother should've minded her business.

The other hoes lost though, for not exposing the mother's ? ; that's standard protocol for these fights.

Usually the only type of ? gettin exposed in those fights are the fat sloppy ones. Females with the nice perky ? usually have locked down. I mean for some ? any ? will do but I'd have to pass on that.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *waits for Tommy Sotomayor to make an 18 minute epic rant video*
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont know the backstory, but its always satisfying to see the one who started the fight ending up getting their ass beat
  • letsgetitalready
    Options
    CheifThird wrote: »
    Smmfh this is why the world hates blacks. It's been years since slavery ended and we could have been changed our image and became a power in this world but nope we got this stupid ish going on smh
    Dumbest statement ever. The world hated blacks because the world hates blacks. So.... ? the world.

No u idiot the world hates blacks because of dumb ? like this and ? can't even get along enough to get their economics straight. Asians . Indians. Mexicans were all hated here at one time in this country, but they have all surpassed blacks because they can get it together. I live in Chicago and I see groups of ? yelling and starting fights downtown, for no reason. You don't see other races doing that, or other races letting people build businesses in their neighborhoods without them getting a cut of the profit or at least hiring some of them. But blacks, we too busy dying over a block or some weed smh lol. Until ? like you figure that out instead of complaining that it's always been like that the world hates us, then ? will never change. It's all about money. If ? built their own empires businesses. If all the nba players and nfl players started their own leagues and we all promoted college and intelligence then we would be worshipped and treated as equal. But ? is stupid.
  • letsgetitalready
    Options
    A lot. Of yall need to read up on your history and see how blacks and Africans use to run this world. They ran Asian and Roman eras. This black hate thing was created recently and it's all over class and money. If the darker skinned people in this world controlled all of the money and the media than TRUST me stuff would be flipped and everyone would suck up to darker people more
  • Chuchk
    Chuchk Members Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only watched the video so that I could see a fine Puerto Rican woman, it was not worth the ratchet behavior I had to witness to see though
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    should i watch this or nah?
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dunno why black chicks gotta beat on prettier Rican chicks. Jealous as ? , both mother and daughter are smashable.