Options
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in From the Cheap Seats

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just gave my thoughts in the NFL thread, really nothing to shake your head about, there aint going to be no controversy out here, I actually want to see them utilize him in ways the Jets couldn't and make Rex look bad, especially against the Jets
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    im ? as hell cause patriots trainning camp be crowded as ? already. now they gon have 400 news trucks and even bigger crowds everyday because this clown standing around taking 10th string reps.
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just have a feeling my Jets are gonna have all these former players go off on us this season. I can see it now Revis getting 5 picks or even Tebow coming in on a short yardage situation and breaking a 80 yard run.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    [img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/376339_4404756959407_299675150_n.jpg[/img]

Real talk this was a photo from last years trainning camp. I got there 3 hours early on a tuesday or wednesday or some ? mid work week 3 hours before a scrimmage between the pats and saints and there were already 10K people in line. there was an estimated 20K plus that were there broke some type of record for non stadium practice facility trainning camp. People had to watch from the parking lot and could hardly see the field and ? .
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    I guess we all know what 1st Take's topics are tomorrow.

45 minutes about game 2
    45 minutes about Tebow
    30 minutes about everybody in the NBA, NFL, NHL MLS & MLB

**watches/listens to the herd with colin cowherd on espn u/espn radio instead during that time**
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Can't hurt any.

1. Helps in the red zone.
    2. Gives the opponents extra ? to prepare for( even if you don't use him).
    3. Can pick his brain about the Jets.
    4. Use on short yard situations to pick up first downs. (helps the defense rest)

5. Naw, I got nothin'
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just gave my thoughts in the NFL thread, really nothing to shake your head about, there aint going to be no controversy out here, I actually want to see them utilize him in ways the Jets couldn't and make Rex look bad, especially against the Jets

No way he takes snaps while Brady is in the game.Plus he cannot but utilized in any way meaningful that will lead to a championship.Tebow ? uo Sanchez chemistry with the offense when he kept taking snaps.This guy is at best a3rd string QB.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No way he takes snaps while Brady is in the game.Plus he cannot but utilized in any way meaningful that will lead to a championship.Tebow ? uo Sanchez chemistry with the offense when he kept taking snaps.This guy is at best a3rd string QB.

It's just a depth move at the end of the day, barring injury your not seeing him full time at any positions besides on special teams, but there will be times belichick will utilize him in ways that the Jets couldn't and it won't look like that bad of a move, lets not act like playing for the Jets did him any justice, that team is hot garbage, he'll never be a good QB, but he could be a good football player
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    if anything tebow need to lay hands on gronk and pray he stop getting hurt chucchh
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    [img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/376339_4404756959407_299675150_n.jpg[/img]

Real talk this was a photo from last years trainning camp. I got there 3 hours early on a tuesday or wednesday or some ? mid work week 3 hours before a scrimmage between the pats and saints and there were already 10K people in line. there was an estimated 20K plus that were there broke some type of record for non stadium practice facility trainning camp. People had to watch from the parking lot and could hardly see the field and ? .

I knew you were a ? Boston fan. Quit claiming the tri-state ? .
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

lol i live halfway between boston and new york. i can get to new york in 90 mins and boston in 90 mins.

I hate any team that plays in boston the patriots play in foxburough mass not in boston

i am a yankees fan a sixers fan a flyers fan and aresenal fc soccer fan i don't support local teams just cause they local i have reasons for supporting each team.

oh remember when you were making fun of the yankees and bragging bout the mets how the mets doin now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okXhAC78d4Q
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao. ? tim Tebow. So glad the broncos got rid of his ass. ive never seen someone with such luck before when he got broncos into the playoffs. Dudes throws are WOAT.

I will give him one thing though. Dude can run his ass off.
  • buttuh_b
    Options

lol i live halfway between boston and new york. i can get to new york in 90 mins and boston in 90 mins.

I hate any team that plays in boston the patriots play in foxburough mass not in boston

i am a yankees fan a sixers fan a flyers fan and aresenal fc soccer fan i don't support local teams just cause they local i have reasons for supporting each team.

oh remember when you were making fun of the yankees and bragging bout the mets how the mets doin now?

Mets swept the Yanks 4-0 this year. I don't give a ? .
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited June 2013
    Options

Mets swept the Yanks 4-0 this year. I don't give a ? .

then copied the yankees and got swept by the marlins lol at the end of the day the mets aint ? and just like illmatic the yankees are a top AL team that started off the year with no major features in the infield.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    You're a Red Sox fan b.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    You're a Red Sox fan b.

lol hell nah im a yankee fan till i die ? . hop off your skip baylees and stop trollin lmao.

• SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might help Tebow in the long run. Learning the QB position from an all time great and he's under the tutelage of "The Hoodie". If this sum'? can't learn how to throw the football in this situation, he needs to retire during the pre-season.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skip will say that Tebow will take over be the heir apparent when Brady retires, or secretly pray that Brady goes on IR.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    tebow is actually gonna learn how to be a qb..

if the "system' can make matt cassle look good..it'll do wonders to improve tebow
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cassle had Randy and Welker though...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Its funny how ESPN is still showing the NBA stuff then slowly easing into Tebow since the finals are on a sister station ABC. Every show this afternoon started with NBA then tebow cause the only thing more money grab than an overated QB is NBA finals tv revenue from ratings/ads.