Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like a dud source.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On gamespot this was talked about on the forum... Someone also talked about how their kid got bad reviews in games and almost got banned bc some kids where doing it on purpose. So pretty much you're just ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't be banned for bad reviews. Get the ? out of here.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't be banned for bad reviews. Get the ? out of here.

I know it atleast forces you to play with other ppl with low ratings too. I think if you do start saying ? that's 2 offensive or bad it can happen. Atleast I thought it could.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This is ETHER for cheating ? , but watch um still cheat get banned and complain about it.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Then don't do no dumb ? .
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you get alot of bad reviews they used to make you change your name. Well back near 360's release I remember cuz ? on Saints row was asking people to report them purposely to get a free gamertag change
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And people ? and moan about hackers but obviously wants nothing done to them.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And people ? and moan about hackers but obviously wants nothing done to them.

Yeah, Microsoft dug a dumb-? for themselves, but this is getting back to the first Xbox's level of spinning positives into negatives if anybody finds anything wrong with this policy, like going with a hdd over memory cards.

"? ! It has a hard drive! It's gonna be ? and take forever to load saves!"

"Um... you won't need a memory card ever, and it'll hold like a million saves..."

"It's a PC pretending to be a console! You'll have to defrag the HDD, and if you don't, it'll die!"

"All consoles are computers though..."

And on and on it went.

This discussion has been closed.