Jay-Z - 'Magna Carta Holy Grail'

Options
1131132133134135137»

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Anyone know the current physical sales for this album?

around 750k (not counting the samsung milli)
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daaaa...ah ah..amn!
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rasho
    Rasho Members Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Options
    Does that include digital sells as well?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? going double plat within the next few weeks....
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the album been out for a month and still can't reach Wayne first day sales?? :(
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    La familia go hard in the whip...that's all
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    So the album been out for a month and still can't reach Wayne first day sales?? :(

waynes last album sales were surpassed in the first week
  • buttuh_b
    Options

waynes last album sales were surpassed in the first week

Not talking about his last album. I'm talking about Jigga's sharp decline after his first week.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The physical sales is at 797k copies
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Lmao at 40 million albums. Wasn't it 25 a couple months ago?

I'm not talking about careers, I'm talking about his album sales aren't that impressive on this one jack. If it wasn't for Samsung it would probably take 5 years to go double plat.
  • MR Josh
    MR Josh Members Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Options
    samsung buying Jays album>>>>>>>>>>cash money buying a trailer load of their own album
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not talking about careers, I'm talking about his album sales aren't that impressive on this one jack. If it wasn't for Samsung it would probably take 5 years to go double plat.

Buttuh its about time you stopped, you been sounding like a real salty dude in regards to Jay lately. You tryin to come up with new creative ways to discredit, some ? is fallin for the ? so you must be doin something right. Focus your energy somewhere else b, put ? out to another cool album like Prodigy's joint.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Buttuh its about time you stopped, you been sounding like a real salty dude in regards to Jay lately. You tryin to come up with new creative ways to discredit, some ? is fallin for the ? so you must be doin something right. Focus your energy somewhere else b, put ? out to another cool album like Prodigy's joint.

Nobody but @rip.dilla ass fallin that troll ass ? .. Wanna talk sales when weezy has sold a milli n a week twice but still hasnt outsold 400 Degreez as cash money top selling album
  • buttuh_b
    Options

Just find it funny that when C4 had a steep decline in sales everyone was going crazy about it but I haven't seen anyone mention the same thing here. No hate.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    lmao at this thread.