Crackas about to get mad... video of Lil wayne walking on the flag unintentionally

Options

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I move to Canada if I could., or live in Colombia or Puerto Rico
  • DavyBlue
    DavyBlue Members Posts: 95
    Options
    Wow such ? ass ? in this country a gnocide needs to be called for you flag haters
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "white america" been dead....white people get treated like any other ? were im at....
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Can't wait to see how the backlash plays out....so far this little weasel has managed to shake off the fraudulent flagging, the ? shenanigans, the rocker/skateboard gimmick, but now this fool is playing with fire and we all know the devils don't play that stomping on Old Glory ? ...anything that ? whitey off gets applauded by me but Wayne ain't built for this and expect a heartfelt apology from his camp by the end of the week...
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Can't wait to see how the backlash plays out....so far this little weasel has managed to shake off the fraudulent flagging, the ? shenanigans, the rocker/skateboard gimmick, but now this fool is playing with fire and we all know the devils don't play that stomping on Old Glory ? ...anything that ? whitey off gets applauded by me but Wayne ain't built for this and expect a heartfelt apology from his camp by the end of the week...

Tune can't be stopped! Mr. Untouchable!

#AmerikaLovesWayne

#YMCMB
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Rozaytabernacle, funny that you be pushing buttons, but haven't shared how this thread makes you feel...

So tells how do you feel about this thread whitey?!
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i been to south africa and parts of central america and i know none of yall trina move out to europe lol. its nice as hell in the motherland but belive me yall cats be chillen good for a week or 2 then wanna move back. Everything closes at around 5 p.m. their definition of 5 star is our definition of 2 star and black folk running government out there be more corrupt than the mostly white males running our country.

oh and in many muslum ruled african countries you can't be smashing chicks left or right, you can play blasphemous hip hop music and good luck finding the laker game too.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    i been to south africa and parts of central america and i know none of yall trina move out to europe lol. its nice as hell in the motherland but belive me yall cats be chillen good for a week or 2 then wanna move back. Everything closes at around 5 p.m. their definition of 5 star is our definition of 2 star and black folk running government out there be more corrupt than the mostly white males running our country.

oh and in many muslum ruled african countries you can't be smashing chicks left or right, you can play blasphemous hip hop music and good luck finding the laker game too.

Say mane, thats yo preference and thats nice. Everybody doesnt feel the same.

oh i don't expect people to. if you really really wanted to move out the country its not that hard. ? if you can afford to type on a computer or laptop you can most likely afford to move to another country after some brief saving.

i think more people would want to move back quicker than they think. its nice to visit places out the country but some cats freak out when they phone has bad service, well aint much 3g service outside the united states. its the simple necessities that people would miss or need that would make them miss america. you think the legal system more corrupt here wait till you get arrested in africa or asia or the middle east lol.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Say mane, thats yo preference and thats nice. Everybody doesnt feel the same.

oh i don't expect people to. if you really really wanted to move out the country its not that hard. ? if you can afford to type on a computer or laptop you can most likely afford to move to another country after some brief saving.

i think more people would want to move back quicker than they think. its nice to visit places out the country but some cats freak out when they phone has bad service, well aint much 3g service outside the united states. its the simple necessities that people would miss or need that would make them miss america. you think the legal system more corrupt here wait till you get arrested in africa or asia or the middle east lol.

U right, it all depends on the person. I've been to about 7 countries. Sat there for a few weeks & found out all I needed to know. America is around #3 to me. Its aii & all but not this "greatest place in the world" Capt America ? make it out to be. My pops still want to move back to Scotland. He stayed there for two years and would go back but he cant leave the country. Im just waiting til I get off of probation.

so you have actually been to countries outside of the US so i respect that. most americans are too caught up in the material things and simple things like reliable power convience stores and so on that they really couldn't live outside the state like that. I know we got way to many damn issues in america we far from perfect. at the same time while i ain't gon say we the best country of all time i think its not as bad as you think after leaving the country. sime ? like having reliable power and quality roads is ? you can't een find in france or the UK or germany etc. like you can find in america.
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    racism doesn't stop at Americas doorstep this ? is everywhere don't think because you move out of this country its all good you still a ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited June 2013
    Options
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    racism doesn't stop at Americas doorstep this ? is everywhere don't think because you move out of this country its all good you still a ?

real ? in europe they 10 times worse with accepting black folk and other minorities in their cities and towns. every year they have racist ass chants at games and ? . Lol people joke about racist ? in america when with me being a black hockey player but ain't nobody doing monkey chants and ? . In europe you trina play soccer and pick any country they got a racist chant and throw bananas at you.

Go to africa and like i said in muslum ruled counties they are killing off the native dark skinned africans and ? . Same with the middle east if you black and not muslum forget about it b. And like i said earlier these rulers even in what is supposed to be a civilized country of south africa post apartheid is corrupt as ? . cops not reporting certain crimes and letting women get ? you would be surprised what goes on. America is ? up with profiling and bias and hate but its 10 times worse in most countries outside the united states.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Malice your boy is gonna be apologizing to White America via satellite and waving two American flags like he's ? Don King and ? , ? outta here, b....lol

he gon have to sign like 5 more white girls and do a country album with features like brad paisley to get back his favor with white america lmao

• Michael_Malice
    Options
    RT @LilTunechi: I didn't step on the flag on purpose! It's a scene in a video where the flag drops behind me and after it drop it's just there as I perform

Calm down people. It was an accident. Tune loves Amerika!!!

#YMCMB
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Same ? in here getting so mad about Wayne "stepping" on the flag is the same ones that could give two ? about America. ? just looking for a reason for Wayne's downfall. Not happening. Shut the ? up with that ? .

#YMCMB
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ? already backtracking according to tmz wayne says he dident see the flag there
  • Garv*
    Garv* Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭
    Options

real ? in europe they 10 times worse with accepting black folk and other minorities in their cities and towns. every year they have racist ass chants at games and ? . Lol people joke about racist ? in america when with me being a black hockey player but ain't nobody doing monkey chants and ? . In europe you trina play soccer and pick any country they got a racist chant and throw bananas at you.

Go to africa and like i said in muslum ruled counties they are killing off the native dark skinned africans and ? .
    Same with the middle east if you black and not muslum forget about it b. And like i said earlier these rulers even in what is supposed to be a civilized country of south africa post apartheid is corrupt as ? . cops not reporting certain crimes and letting women get ? you would be surprised what goes on. America is ? up with profiling and bias and hate but its 10 times worse in most countries outside the united states.

Wtf you talking about ? ?

Mo
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    ? already backtracking according to tmz wayne says he dident see the flag there

You mean this tweet that I already posted?

RT @LilTunechi: I didn't step on the flag on purpose! It's a scene in a video where the flag drops behind me and after it drop it's just there as I perform

Calm down people. It was an accident. Tune loves Amerika!!!

#YMCMB

• G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    should of burned that ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Garv* wrote: »

Go to africa and like i said in muslum ruled counties they are killing off the native dark skinned africans and ? .
    Same with the middle east if you black and not muslum forget about it b. And like i said earlier these rulers even in what is supposed to be a civilized country of south africa post apartheid is corrupt as ? . cops not reporting certain crimes and letting women get ? you would be surprised what goes on. America is ? up with profiling and bias and hate but its 10 times worse in most countries outside the united states.

Mo

Mo

Word to the conflict in Darfur you got non arab indegineous africans getting killed off by arab africans
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

Mo

Mo

Word to the conflict in Darfur you got non arab indegineous africans getting killed off by arab africans

Thousands of Africans just got kicked off their land in northern Nigeria smfh
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    If it ? white people off Im rolling with Wayne.

I seen some ? on the news bout folks gettin upset at one of them shopping networks for using the flag as a table cover

So, a ? walkin on one lol

• wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait for the finished video to drop