Report: Aaron Hernandez BEING CHARGED FOR MURDER (UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    this ? is ? up.......................... fantasy football!!

the TE position is already thin, fml

Better get one early ? ! lol

owen daniels??

greg olsen or kyle rudolf.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    LMAO @ them having banning Hernandez from the facility. Like "uuuuummmmmmm.....? .....u know the police lookin for you right now right?!?!? Like with helicopters & ? ........ Ay man look....you gone have to dip out cuuuuuuuzzzzz....yeah...aint nobody here catchin an aiding & abedding charge for yo ? ."

Lol
  • TheBossman
    edited June 2013
    Options
    obstruction of justice is normally a 5 year sentence, and could go all the way down to probation (as far as i know/read).
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    obstruction of justice is normally a 5 year sentence, and could go all the way down to probation (as far as i know/read).

From the dots i'm connecting, he was in on the PLOT to ? this dude.

But yea his lawyer will play the ob. justice angle, saying he only dumped the body (wait-they didnt even dump the body, tho) and destroyed evidence.

I will follow this case thoroughlty from a legal standpoint, b/c its interesting.

I.e. the kids who killed Sean Taylor in a botched burglary: 1 shot, 3 guys, all got 20+ yrs just for bein there.

• TheBossman
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    TheBossman wrote: »

From the dots i'm connecting, he was in on the PLOT to ? this dude.

But yea his lawyer will play the ob. justice angle, saying he only dumped the body (wait-they didnt even dump the body, tho) and destroyed evidence.

I will follow this case thoroughlty from a legal standpoint, b/c its interesting.

I.e. the kids who killed Sean Taylor in a botched burglary: 1 shot, 3 guys, all got 20+ yrs just for bein there.
    damn
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only way Hernandez could probably get off, if he can prove that the other 2 guys was going to ? him. And that ? ain't gonna work if you got no proof and the evidence doesn't support the claim.

Nice knowing ya, ? !
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Tebow better just accept his new position at TE because the Pats looking like they screwed lol

Pats are lucky they play in the AFC especially the AFC East which will always open up the possibility of going 16-0 even without Hernandez and Gronk.

Bruh what?

The afc is weak the talent level is completely different in the NFC. AFC East has the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins that's why the pats always win the east...

When Peyton Manning kept winning the south he was going against texans when they were weak, jags, and titans... The steelers don't have alot of talent their oline sucks their DBs can't cover their front 7 is overrated. The afc west has just not become a talented division and probably the best in the AFC.

The NFC is just loaded they have the best receiver(s), QBs on every single team except eagles and cardinals, they have the best running back(s), the best Tackle(s), Guard(s)... Usually atleast 3 of the to 5 in every single position is in the NFC.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    once they charge someone with the murder, its going to be a wrap
  • coop9889
    edited June 2013
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Tebow better just accept his new position at TE because the Pats looking like they screwed lol

Pats are lucky they play in the AFC especially the AFC East which will always open up the possibility of going 16-0 even without Hernandez and Gronk.

Bruh what?

The afc is weak the talent level is completely different in the NFC. AFC East has the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins that's why the pats always win the east...

When Peyton Manning kept winning the south he was going against texans when they were weak, jags, and titans... The steelers don't have alot of talent their oline sucks their DBs can't cover their front 7 is overrated. The afc west has just not become a talented division and probably the best in the AFC.

The NFC is just loaded they have the best receiver(s), QBs on every single team except eagles and cardinals, they have the best running back(s), the best Tackle(s), Guard(s)... Usually atleast 3 of the to 5 in every single position is in the NFC.

It wasnt always like that though throughout bradys/peytons career. NFC JUST got better than AFC like a few years ago. AFC used to be way better.

• S2J
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I hope every low level goon/fake ass gang member is watchin, b/c we gon find out just how little 'no snitchin' really means.

No one has ID'd the other 2. If police don't get that, Hernandez would get the full wrap. Murder 1. Poss. death sentence.

He gon flip.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah that obstruction of justice charge is just the tip of the iceberg. Like y'all said if he doesn't roll over on the other dudes that murder charge won't be far behind. They gotta find the murder weapon. They probably tossed it.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he didn't ? nobody, he gotta tell who did.

It ain't snitching if you catching a charge for something you didn't do and know who did.
  • Matt-
    Options
    i seriously doubt he gets charged with murder, no matter who does or doesn't get arrested.
  • coop9889
    Options
    ^^ Hell yeah.

No way in hell am I catching a murder charge for a murder I aint even do
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FOH he ain't gettin no damn death sentence under no circumstances. Even if he was fully responsible for this murder and caught an attempted on his other homeboy ... Connecticut has no death penalty.

I'm guessing he destroyed all possible evidence knowing it was gonna look suspect ... but better to look suspect than have concrete evidence. If no witnesses or DNA, and no one flips, he might just get obstruction of justice/conspiracy to a crime by destroying evidence, and only get 5-10. There might be a ton of circumstantial evidence but not enough to catch a murder conviction.

• Matt-
    Options
    FOH he ain't gettin no damn death sentence under no circumstances. Even if he was fully responsible for this murder and caught an attempted on his other homeboy ... Connecticut has no death penalty.

I'm guessing he destroyed all possible evidence knowing it was gonna look suspect ... but better to look suspect than have concrete evidence. If no witnesses or DNA, and no one flips, he might just get obstruction of justice/conspiracy to a crime by destroying evidence, and only get 5-10. There might be a ton of circumstantial evidence but not enough to catch a murder conviction.

on top of that , you can't just go around charging people with crimes b/c you don't know who did it. that might work against some dudes on the street, but probably not with a dude who should have an actual attorney representing him.
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    That weapon is crucial. If he's smart, it's lying at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    on top of that , you can't just go around charging people with crimes b/c you don't know who did it. that might work against some dudes on the street, but probably not with a dude who should have an actual attorney representing him.

He got nice lawyers. Ropes and Gray, check the resume. He might just be skrate.
  • S2J
    edited June 2013
    Options

-They have video of the car in his name at the crime scene.

-They have texts that night from Lloyd saying he was 'riding with Hernandez' (that puts him IN the car)

-They have witnesses that put Hernandez as the last man seen w/ him alive at a bar that night

-The circumstancial evidence of him deleting evidence.

All that, if NO ONE comes forward as the other 2 guys, WILL, 100%, prompt the DA to file murder charges. GuaranSheed.

Now the strength of that potential case is a whoooole nother topic, but for charges to be filed? You damn right thats enough. And who you know willing to bet they life on a murder trial?

• S2J
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

It ain't snitching if you catching a charge for something you didn't do and know who did.

Yea but its snitching if you was part of the plot all along.

Hernandez was familiar with the guy, was with him that night, rode in the car with him that night, where i'm from its called a 'set up'

• S2J
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Not to mention the guy dated Hernandez' soon to be in-law.

Dont let them find out Lloyd was puttin hands on the g/f. There goes motive...

Believe me, ? bout to get real.
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    How we gon find out if he was putting hands on the g/f? ? that implicates herself. And anyway she been silent the whole time. That ? prolly been scheming with Hernandez the whole time — ? he may have smutted her out that night after emptying the roscoe.
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    http://news.lalate.com/2013/06/20/shanea-jenkins-odin-lloyd-girlfriend-prompted-police-concern/

G/f was living in his home.

So you got Hernandez, his fiancee/BM and fiancee's sister all living under one roof. They were schemin, trust.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Yea but its snitching if you was part of the plot all along.

Hernandez was familiar with the guy, was with him that night, rode in the car with him that night, where i'm from its called a 'set up'

Exactly.

Snitching = You participated in a similar act or endeavor (i.e. you're drug dealer and you snitch on another drug dealer, you're a ? and snitch on a ? , you're a thug and snitch on a thug, you're a dumb nikka and you snitch on your dumb-nikka friend).

Not Snitching = You have absolutely zero affiliation with the act, the suspects, or the industry but you have information that can bring justice.

A old lady that sees a nikka get merc'd in the street in front of her house - Not a snitch.

That old Lady's grandson that ran the streets with those same nikkas that shot dude and swear up and down that he's a "real nikka" or a "thug" or "gang affiliated", etc -- If he tells - He's a snitch.

If you think that "Old Lady" is a snitch too, then that goes to show one of the reasons the property value in our neighborhoods is so low and it's the opposite in better neighborhoods.