A Thug slaps yo' mama in the grocery store HARD!: ? him asap or wait so you can have an alibi?

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
Jus asking.

Personally I would wait and plan out the ? ' death just to make sure the only ? that know about his death are me and the maggots. I ain't tryna go to the white man's prison off a dumb ? ? move. I'ma think that ? out. I'll be hot fire mad but I'ma wait.

what would you do?

Comments

• Bong Water
    Bong Water Members Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ? them as soon as it happened because that would get you murder 2 tops maybe even manslaughter, if your alibi folds they got you for premeditated 1st degree murder. Seriously though I am sure ya'lls mommas would rather they sons not go to <prison or the chair/death penalty of your state here>, so if it happens remember yo momma.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'd be whooping his ass before i realized what happened
  • Bong Water
    edited June 2013
    Options
    LMAO at yo ? ass ether @Du_Du, ? ya'll aint that hard stop front'n, tellin me yo momma would rather ? herself after getting hit than see you goto jail. Now I was talking murder like you said OP but an ass whoopin would suffice. Don't play that hard ass ? .
  • Dupac
    Options
    there's a good chance someone can die from me just punching them a few times....

all it takes are a few teeth knocked out and swallowing of enough blood,
  • Bong Water
    Options
    Then if you ain't got control and discipline to not ? them, when you say you could easily, then you deserve to be in jail and on death row so carry on. @Du_Du what's your last meal going to be man? Good Luck with yo life man.
  • Dupac
    Options
    ? shouldn't have slapped my mother then..

i have no qualms dealing with the consequences of my actions....if a ? slap my mother in a supermarket, i'm beating that dude down with everything i got...

if he dies....he dies.... no ? given....
  • twatgetta
    Options
    yeah I'm talkin' murder not a asswhoopin yall

@bongwater
  • twatgetta
    Options
    @DuDu gonna try to beat the ? down with a can of peas...lol
  • twatgetta
    Options
    @Bongwater so bascially you already got in your mind that you going to jail after the slap huh?...lol
  • Dupac
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    the can might bust open...i'll beat a ? skull in with a coconut
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mama would probably swing at the dude before I even get a chance to react. She ain't nothin ? with and down here most the thugs are mexicans so she will beat the breaks off that dude and be swinging him around.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    the can might bust open...i'll beat a ? skull in with a coconut

You gone be so mad, when the Cops show up you might swing on them and then what? you already going to jail for killin a ? wit a coconut...lol
  • twatgetta
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    My mama would probably swing at the dude before I even get a chance to react. She ain't nothin ? with and down here most the thugs are mexicans so she will beat the breaks off that dude and be swinging him around.

but that's your mama...what would YOU do? stand there and watch or help her ? dat ? ?...lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    that "thug" getting beat on sight
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »

but that's your mama...what would YOU do? stand there and watch or help her ? dat ? ?...lol

Oh no I will help and jump that mexican ? with her lol. We did that ? when my dad used to beat her and the rest of us. We ? him up too, broke his nose a few times so me and my moms can handle a over eager mexican lol. As long as he doesn't bring his familia and outnumber, we got it.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is a dead thug

Bleach-IchigosInnerHollow-CeroBlast.gif
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    ? shouldn't have slapped my mother then..

i have no qualms dealing with the consequences of my actions....if a ? slap my mother in a supermarket, i'm beating that dude down with everything i got...

if he dies....he dies.... no ? given....

real ? ......I'd be on my Ivan Drago ?

tumblr_mduzqfmaok1r7guhqo1_500.gif

I'd have no problem slugging a ? in the temple and him suffering an aneurysm
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? can say they'll wait and plan (I would too), but seeing that in person more than likely u gon snap out right then right there
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ the idea of a ? slapping my mama and not being instantly stabbed to death with the glass shards left over from the jar of Ragu I just broke over his head.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    It's easier to get away with it with planning.

If he doesn't even know you his friends and relatives would be incapable of naming you as a potential suspect.

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    It's easier to get away with it with planning.

If he doesn't even know you his friends and relatives would be incapable of posting at you as a potential suspect.

actually it's better to ? in a crime of passion

your odds of winning in court are much better than being prosecuted for the premeditation aspect
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beat to death.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL I pray I was in canned goods