? Sanchez wrote: »
    wait so this wont be on 360?

? this game its overrated!
    http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/titanfall/110171

watch him change his tune now :))
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This game looks so good. Should really be available on both consoles. Leaving the PS market out on MP/FPS like this doesn't seem like good business sense from Respawn Ent.

Automatically double overall sales of the game not to mention future DLC profit that could have been made across both consoles.

People are not just gonna buy a XB1 just to play this game. Though it does make it very tempting.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    bruh people will just like they do for the few good ps exclusives
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    This game looks so good. Should really be available on both consoles. Leaving the PS market out on MP/FPS like this doesn't seem like good business sense from Respawn Ent.

Automatically double overall sales of the game not to mention future DLC profit that could have been made across both consoles.

People are not just gonna buy a XB1 just to play this game. Though it does make it very tempting.
    bruh people will just like they do for the few good ps exclusives

Even if they don't they'll just buy it for 360.

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooooo.... Whatever happened to the Titanfall hype ? . Reports are coming out that the game struggles to run at 720p looks like ? will only feature 6v6 and will also have bots running in the game. Sounds like a ? game to me.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    Sooooo.... Whatever happened to the Titanfall hype ? . Reports are coming out that the game struggles to run at 720p looks like ? will only feature 6v6 and will also have bots running in the game. Sounds like a ? game to me.

then dont play it u ? ..

? u in this thread for

bitter ?
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Source??? I bet its talking about 360 version but u conveniently left that part out
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »

Source??? I bet its talking about 360 version but u conveniently left that part out
    They just confirmed it today (google it) and it's the Xbox One version. It's not gonna be 12 characters max on a stage tho, just 12 human players max. Each human player can all control a Titan plus they said that there will be a bunch of AI characters on the battlefield too. Considering that at E3 and any other conference, the gameplay only showed 7 v 7 and the the game still won all sorts of Game of Show awards, this game will be fine.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »

Xbox one should've been called xbox 720p bc I can't think of any of the games running in 1080p.

Also there has been talk about Titanfall having the call of duty lock on so a sniper can just run around killing u with one shot.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait for this ? to drop. Going to be dope. When the release date.?
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Its 6v6 plus AI infantry and even Titans.. It was a design decision across the board all platforms .. they figured it was the best choice for game play ..as long as AI is not useless thats fine... if i want play mass warfare I have Planetside 2 and Battlefield 4
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Its 6v6 plus AI infantry and even Titans.. It was a design decision across the board all platforms .. they figured it was the best choice for game play ..as long as AI is not useless thats fine... if i want play mass warfare I have Planetside 2 and Battlefield 4

So you believe the ? they're spitting? You probably believe the cloud is going to bring improvements to the game too don't you...
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Because more players automatically = better game, always, which is why MAG has dominated the FPS genre for years now.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    light skin feelings
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options

So you believe the ? they're spitting? You probably believe the cloud is going to bring improvements to the game too don't you...

Gears was less than that and it didn't stop people from playing it. I think it was 5v5. Mfers just trolling just to be trolling cause they hate the Xbox more than they love their system.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gears also was last gen and had a single player.? just hyping this game like Ryse cause they love the Xbox.Keep it real this game is uninteresting.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You know how it go.They will ignore every flaw like they did last generation but act all high and mighty lol.Inside they know this game is going to be trash compared to Destiny but they need a reason to have an Xbox outside of tv features eventgough the game is on 360 and pc too.Same ol ? .
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Lol at next gen meaning more players... you ? are so dumb ... Gears is my favorite MP game and it was fine with 5v5 like ? said.. the game play made up for it. As long as it plays well thats all that matter.. had this been coming as Ps4 exclusive you ? would have cosigned it 1v1 .... Its def going to be a more skill based game now.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol jealous ass ?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    i always go in uninteresting threads and argue for 4+ pages that the content ? sucks cause that ? 's cool to do

makes sense
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gears also was last gen and had a single player.? just hyping this game like Ryse cause they love the Xbox.Keep it real this game is uninteresting.

Who has been hyping Ryse? Give me their names.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I'm not a huge fan of mass warfare. Not yet anyway. I only usually play the smaller game modes on BF4. It's more personal, therefore it's more fun.

I don't want to play a match where I only get the chance to ? someone a few times. I want the opportunity to body a MF.