ever had a gun pulled on u?

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive never had a gun threat in a robbery sort of way tho. Someone tried to rob me with a knife but im fast as ? for a big guy. He wasnt ready for that 40 yard dash.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of times.

-Got shot at on Halloween of throwing eggs at some ? car
    -Got a pistol pulled on me by some ? ass ? who I was beefing with in high school. Me and boy had the the nerve to go to his crib, ring the doorbell with intention of dragging him outside and beating his ass after he answered. He wasn't there. When his pop told him I came by, he strapped up and pulled the pistol on me and my boy. I ended up whooping his ass a week later
    -Got robbed one night in the part by my house. ? happens
    -? pulled a shot gun on a bunch of us for talking ? outside of a party one night.
    -Etc
    -Etc
    -Etc

? sucks.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay who was robbed by a white person, just interested in knowing and trolling a bit maybe. My lil bro lives in Tallahassee so if it's happening like dat der then you can imagine what it's like everywhere else in Florida.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im from detroit.

but I never got hit by a bullet or gave up a single article of cloth or currency.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Yeah in my own car when I was at a drive through

I was like "COME ON MAN WE SUPPOSED TO BE BROTHERS"

Son wasnt havin it tho. Took my jewelry, my pager and my rims.

He let you keep your double burger with cheese?
  • F15CHER FOOL
    F15CHER FOOL Members Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    im from detroit.

but I never got hit by a bullet or gave up a single article of cloth or currency.

What you was in a robbery or a shoot out
  • Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    when i was 14 my friend, my brother and i were at a park playing with airsoft guns (bb guns that shoot plastic bbs)
    and i guess someone thought they were real and called the police because 2 unmarked cars rolled up and 2 women came out with guns drawn. they said they were police and to drop our "weapons". i hesitated though because i paid 30$ for it. after a couple seconds reality set in and instead of dropping it i tossed it on the grass. one of the cops later said she was half a second from shooting me.
  • DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never had it happen but i'm prepared for it

open carry ftw
  • Mr. Rich Pryor
    Mr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    got robbed a lot in chicity!, but dis one time wuz ridiculous when i wuz at da liquor store & i wuz arguin wit da clerk cause he wouldnt give me a discount, then comes in da punk robber holdin his gun at both of us. now da clerk lookin at me like he needs mah help! i said ''muthafucka, now u gunna kiss mah ass when u wanted to be a hard muthafucka tellin me to ? out yo liquor store & now u a straight up ? !'' punk robber told us to stop talkin ? & give him da money. i took one look & da punk ? robber got a ? water gun in his hand, embarassin himself! i said ''muthafucka ? yo monkey ass out of here wit dat ? ? ! then da clerk gave me a discount finally & felt like a ? in front of me,but i walked out wit mah liquor like a boss!
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm from Detroit and live in Chicago...The first time someone pulled a gun on me I was 7...6mile Bronx area
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some dude was waving a blade around a few years ago. He got a bottle of bub to his dome though.
  • Karl.
    Options
    It went "bonk" didn't even break lol. ? was hilarious.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah a few times working various burbs in Dade and Broward. No real details, gun, cash register, goodbye not my money. In the club, nah I party and have no time to give or recieve beef in a club.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    been near gunfire? of course, I live in a 99.9% white rural area of michigan, where damn near everyone hunts. never had a gun pulled on me though
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He let you keep your double burger with cheese?

Dont remember, all I know is dude got clapped couple weeks later. I aint have nothin to do with it tho
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Allergens wrote: »

Better him than the muthafucking po'lice

^^^ doesn't get the reference.

1841_5.jpg

Hand over your hood pass on the way out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjTlUv87PVk

1:47 mark....

2278631_o.gif

dont eva try ta stunt on me bout some hood ? ?

You didn't get the hood classic movie reference and thought the ? was real life.

I clowned you.

You caught feelings.

? outta here with that ? before I tell your wife.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    been near gunfire? of course, I live in a 99.9% white rural area of michigan, where damn near everyone hunts. never had a gun pulled on me though

You 'bout that Brighton life eh?
  • konceptjones
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    im from detroit.

consider yourself lucky. I got one across my shoulder once "doin thangs" off Warren ave and I-96.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah. Closest thing was in college at the dorm. Bout 3 of us in the walkway lookin over the courtyard, and 1 of the resident college-thugs (you know, he takin 18 credits but still think he Avon) stumbled up some steps and we started laughin. We actually knew him somewhat

This ngga came up on us talkin bout 'Yall say somethin?' and flashed some ? under his shirt.

I didnt even realize at the time. I knew him most so i was like 'Nah it aint ? , whats good, blah blah'...

But when my other homies told me afterward they said "we looked at each other like 'if this ngga move 1 step closer we pushin him over the balcony.'
  • Karl.
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    I should do a spin off...

"Have You Ever Had A RPG Shot At You
    Have You Ever Had A SCUD Shot At You
    Have You Ever Had A Mortar Shot At You
    i hate these threads... you are all sissys.

More like...

"Have you ever had a paintball shot at you?"
    "Have you ever had a BB shot at you?"
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I'm from Detroit and live in Chicago...The first time someone pulled a gun on me I was 7...6mile Bronx area

first time someone pulled on me, fenkell/grver area, I was 7.
    A 34 year old half ? ? that used to roam the hood was roaming across the street, I stood at the corner laughin at him calling him a ? . ? stopped in his tracks looking enraged then upped a strap with his good hand. true story.

i forgot about that till i read your post