MI son recognizes his own MOTHER as suspected bank robber and snitches to police (With Picture)

Options
Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

A Michigan man has tipped off the authorities after he saw surveillance photos of a bank robbery and recognized the perpetrator – his own mother.

The unnamed man led police to his home in Kent County's Byron Township, which he has been sharing with his mother, 53-year-old Dee Ann Sanders.

Sanders, of Martin, was charged Tuesday with robbing a Bank of America branch in Grand Rapids on June 18. She is expected to be arraigned Thursday.

The heist at the Bank of America located at 6737 South Division Avenue took place ust after 4pm a week ago.

A teller at the targeted bank said that the robber handed her a note demanding $2,500 for her children and grandchildren, MLive.com reported. She got $1,092 instead.

Surveillance photos show a woman wearing a bright red T-shirt with a large American flag on the front.

A short time after photos from the surveillance footage were released to the media, Sanders' son and several other people called police identifying her as the alleged perpetrator.

Officers who arrived at the son's home on Festival Drive Southwest in Byron Township found his mother inside and arrested her.

According to FBI special agent Adam Van Deuren, the 53-year-old suspect confessed to the crime during questioning.

Van Deuren wrote in a criminal complaint that Sanders said that she was stressed about problems with her husband, which contributed to her developing a ? -? addiction.
article-2349100-1A865F00000005DC-219_306x376.jpg

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well sumbody is getting cut out tha will...
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

A Michigan man has tipped off the authorities after he saw surveillance photos of a bank robbery and recognized the perpetrator – his own mother.

The unnamed man led police to his home in Kent County's Byron Township, which he has been sharing with his mother, 53-year-old Dee Ann Sanders.

Sanders, of Martin, was charged Tuesday with robbing a Bank of America branch in Grand Rapids on June 18. She is expected to be arraigned Thursday.

The heist at the Bank of America located at 6737 South Division Avenue took place ust after 4pm a week ago.

A teller at the targeted bank said that the robber handed her a note demanding $2,500 for her children and grandchildren, MLive.com reported. She got $1,092 instead.

Surveillance photos show a woman wearing a bright red T-shirt with a large American flag on the front.

A short time after photos from the surveillance footage were released to the media, Sanders' son and several other people called police identifying her as the alleged perpetrator.

Officers who arrived at the son's home on Festival Drive Southwest in Byron Township found his mother inside and arrested her.

According to FBI special agent Adam Van Deuren, the 53-year-old suspect confessed to the crime during questioning.

Van Deuren wrote in a criminal complaint that Sanders said that she was stressed about problems with her husband, which contributed to her developing a ? -? addiction.
    article-2349100-1A865F00000005DC-219_306x376.jpg

does it fuccin matter what his name is if they named HIS MOMMA? I bet she wished she swallowed that ?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good for him

She was a ? anyway
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well sumbody is getting cut out tha will...

All $1092 of it.

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol dude probably hates his mother with a passion and did that ? with a smile.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's what she gets for raising a ? ass son!!! And that's what she get for that petty ass amount!!!
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haha, ? raised a snitch ass ? , shoulda used a condom.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Tortoise In a Wig....? Probably Buries Her Eggs In The Galapagos
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knew they had to be white. That's why I get along with my ? cause they don't believe in that ? , handle your own business, and turning moms in. Don't care about the aiding and abetting charge, I'll cover for er'body I know especially family. This kid is foul.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terrible son. Should've just blackmailed her.
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was sitting here like "I hope it ain't grand rapids!" SMH...