Spin: Ever been to jail

Options
spiritgod87
spiritgod87 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
Luckily I've never been to jail or prison even though some of the ? I did coulda landed me there.All praise due to ? . I've always wondered how it would be though. Most of the people I know have been and say they either spent their time sleeping, playin ball or reading. I kno one tthing that the food is ? . I kno a dude lost about 30 pounds in that ? . ? walked in wit a belly and came out lookin like the skinny dave chapelle lol. Share your stories wit a G thats too smooth and stays free lol

Comments

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only county and YA type ? . county was the worst learned jail is not cool nor the place to be don't let these rappers fool u, PAC was the only ? who kept it real bout the bing.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    worked corrections for 3 years...I see why ? go back....as far as the food situation goes ? actually gain weight in there even tho the food sux except chicken night (? get they ? split for chicken guaranteed fight in at least 1 housing unit on chicken night) but most people don't eat 3 complete meals on the street so they get knocked and like u said sleep all day and eat 3 meals...but jail is a joke, ? don't wanna run they time up so they chill...the penitentiary is a while nother ball game, that's usually when the bid begins, ? time start hittin them hard, ? turn to laundry boys n ? , get on that work out regiment for the facilities that still have free weights....the pen>>>jail, but if you ask me jail is not what you think by a long shot....I started when I was 19 and never had a problem inmate wise, my issues were with staff, got the ? whos life sux so they go in there snatchin ass, then u got the scary ma fuckas that let ? do what they want so you got to go in after him a clean up...learned a lot, just smoke to much to be worried bout some ? test...and oh yeah worked there 3 years and was only ? tested once and that was the entry test, it was a ? analysis with a officer in the bathroom with you like you are on colors(papers/probation)glad I left I was getting to comfortable
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plenty of county but no hard time.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Mr. Moneyman
    Props to you man, remain lawful if you don't you will slip trust me.
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? is not cool, I did some stupid ? ? and had to go to county, damn shame I was more afraid of going home to my mama than going to jail.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nope. im proud of myself for it.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, never seen inside of a jail cell.
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    wildest thing I witnessed working at the jail was.....we had a dormitory setting so their were 48 cells with 2 bunks, the "dorms" were called "pods" ive seen literally the whole pod (96 was max capacity but factor in the single cell status people, it was maybe realisticly like 75 people ) jump on 1 person over ass betting like 5 honey buns, it was a "blood" pod if you will...I haven't met any real bloods that were from Va but I guess the majority of the ? in the pod were claiming blood, but anyway, I worked in the med-max custody level but since this was a regional jail we didn't 23 and 1 our max's unless it was for discipline, so im get through serving dinner trays (which we had brought to our pod because of the custody level) and getting ready to send them ? back but I couldn't find the pod trustee, it was dead silent all I heard was the screeching from the bottom of sneakers, I turn around, and thought that somebody had got their property stolen and ? was jus snatchin it off the floor before anybody else could grab what they want....man when them ? scattered after I called the code, I swear this ? had bob barker shoe prints on his forehead.....this ? jaw look like it was hanging on to his face by the skin, he was unconscious, they had to drag that ? to the infirmary and sent him to the hospital. They wind up givin like 4 people street charges I think it was assault and gang activity which in Virginia is like if you gon break the law make sure you only breaking 1 law cause these ? pile on charges. Never seen anybody get ? , never heard of it, the ? or "punks" as they call them will tell all the business there is to know, and they say there is no need to ? nobody because most of them are curious, especially when they get sentenced....I wrote that ? ? up out the pod...he use to prance around in the tightest shorts available...he would trade shorts with young skinny ? just to get em short....I had to lock that ? down daily....? all the nurses were ? inmates and supervisors lol officers didn't get any play....the female officers were ? the white shirts (supervisors wear white shirts from sgt, lt, cpt, Major, Super intendent/warden) to try and get ahead which never worked because the female supervisors were ? their superiors which is how they got in that spot...I don't seen ? get time they shouldn't have got, I don't seen ? steal 20 dollars from they childhood friend just to order commissary, I don't seen the aftermath of a ? trying to slit his wrist (that ? looked like a movie blood everywhere) I seen a ? try to hang himself off the top tier and not tie the sheet around his neck tight enough and fall off the tear, he fractured his ankle and tried to sue...he did the rest of his big in a turtle suit (suicide watch suit) in the hole...? was actually fun, my lifestyle just didn't coincide with the line of work...corrections aint no job its a lifestyle...

wall of text fo'yo ass
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twice, one time just in what they call a sober tank cuz i yell ? the police after the club, but i was no where near ? smh, i slept for 4 hours ans was released

One other time was for possesion with intent, i was put in the orange suit & flip flops, i played ball & read, charges were dropped tho, i was thinking it was over for me when they put me in that orange suit
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    been handcuffed a few time sadly not under pleasant circumstances. never did time or been to booking and holding though. it was minor ? busted at the weed spot while copping and ? like that. then it was the time me and my homeboy was driving home from south beach while on x. this ? forgot to turn on the headlights and got us pulled over and the idiot had a glock stashed in the ride. I was handcuffed in the back seat sweating ecstasy bullets praying to ? for them devils to let me go.
  • Down South Slangin
    Down South Slangin Members Posts: 207 ✭✭
    Options
    Been to the Feds. 3 hots and a cot as they say. But in the feds you eat good, not that slop you see in the county or on tv. Talkin baked chicken, fried chicken days yams collard greens (no ? ) On days like martin luther king day and 4th of july you get bbq chicken or a whole cornish hen with corn, biscuits and ? . Breakfast it rotate from cinnamon rolls, coffee cakes, bagels etc..

I don't know how state prisons roll, never been but Feds where I was is laid back, fights was once in a while maybe once/twice a month. Now what did trip me out was the ? ? that be happenin. Had like 5 ? 's move in our unit, and some of the ? i thought was cool was goin crazy bout them, up in they room wit a towel over the window (yes in feds we got DOORS not bars) ? tripped me out. Them same dudes have the baby and old lady come see'em at visitation like nothin happened, ? crazy
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Three times in 2006.

Never again.

you cant post that and not tell us what for...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Three times in 2006.

Never again.

First time for possession of marijuana (class C).

Second time for an outstanding warrant.

Third time for driving with a suspended license.

Only had to get naked one time though, other times were just holding cells.
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    Three times in 2006.

Never again.

First time for possession of marijuana (class C).

Second time for an outstanding warrant.

Third time for driving with a suspended license.

Only had to get naked one time though, other times were just holding cells.

dam where they do that at?? how much you had on you? even in this weak ass commonwealth state (va) that's only a summons I believe as long as its not bagged up in separate bags
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Three times in 2006.

Never again.

? tank?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been arrested a lotta times. Never charged. Should let you kno' how frivolous them arrests were
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a blunt roach in my purse...no lie.

Even the cop at the jailhouse was like wtf.

They sure did charge me though.
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope been to the bookings was in a cell by myself for a couple of hours
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many times to give details...
    been going back n forth since age 13 (1986)
    last time was in 1999

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My rap sheet.........

Long as Shaq feet..................

• jetlifebih
    Options
    and I done seen some ? that need to be in a African shop the way they braid hair....? dreads be retwisted daily.....? talk that ? on the street but have them fresh straight backs when they locked up...? be musty as ? on the street...get locked up now they wanna clock everybody in and out of the shower...cant lie tho idk how but it seem like ? behind bars be havin some bad junts, of course you got them ? who brag about havin ? , then 2 big blocks come to they visitation
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Na, I enjoy doing whatever the ? I wanna do too much to go to jail.