Peter Rosenberg: Stop Jocking Jay's D!

Options
CirocObama
CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
I wonder where he got the idea that people actually do that from. Must be delusional i guess.

Love the sarcastic play Ebro & Ciph are doing of how alot of the dickriders responds to things like that.

But, i disagree with PR saying Jay-Z is the greatest. One of the greatest? Sure. THE greatest? Meh.

Even he doesn't think that & has said it himself, but i understand what he's tryna do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmW4nI_23Cg

Comments

• deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I don't know why I watched this clip
  • CirocObama
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Rosenberg is a ? who needs to shut the ? up

I remember when Jay was in their studio for that long interview and he was kissin his ass for 45 minutes straight, talking bout "I'm glad that I can finally tell you in person that Takeover was better than Ether"

And aint this the same dude that walked outta the studio cause Faizon Love was etherin the ? outta his hero Flex? Oh and now you wanna act tough and call people out for being on another mans ? ? ? outta here with that ? .

LMAO you sound hurt? Discuss this. Stop trying to derail.

He didnt walk out seriously it was part of a thing Hot 97 were doing at the time. Ebro did the same before & after & so has Ciph. Him saying Takeover over Ether is dickriding? Also, he was talking about the beat. Not the diss. You're talking about Rosenberg like he doesnt say ? in artists faces. He named Jay-Z's bad albums/songs infront of his face too, did you remember that too? Nicki?

They can't win. If they're honest (Nicki, Riff Raff, MGK etc) they're ? & ignorant & should "do their job". If they say they like something they're dickriders.

Also, you're talking about someone they work with. What is Jay-Z so a person to you? He isn't even near your eye-sight.

Did you hear? That was a triple entandre. It means that my i is in sight as well as my eyes which is a direct reference to Illuminati & means that you're a ? ? dickrider. #Bars

You're showing clear symptons of a stan/dickrider. You're only proving his point.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »

I remember when Jay was in their studio for that long interview and he was kissin his ass for 45 minutes straight, talking bout "I'm glad that I can finally tell you in person that Takeover was better than Ether"

And aint this the same dude that walked outta the studio cause Faizon Love was etherin the ? outta his hero Flex? Oh and now you wanna act tough and call people out for being on another mans ? ? ? outta here with that ? .

He didnt walk out seriously it was part of a thing Hot 97 were doing at the time. Ebro did the same before & after & so has Ciph. Him saying Takeover over Ether is dickriding? Also, he was talking about the beat. Not the diss. You're talking about Rosenberg like he doesnt say ? in artists faces. He named Jay-Z's bad albums/songs infront of his face too, did you remember that too? Nicki?

They can't win. If they're honest (Nicki, Riff Raff, MGK etc) they're ? & ignorant & should "do their job". If they say they like something they're dickriders.

Also, you're talking about someone they work with. What is Jay-Z so a person to you? He isn't even near your eye-sight.

Did you hear? That was a triple entandre. It means that my i is in sight as well as my eyes which is a direct reference to Illuminati & means that you're a ? ? dickrider. #Bars

You're showing clear symptons of a stan/dickrider. You're only proving his point.

I aint no dickrider cause this aint even about Jay-Z to me Rosenberg coulda called out any other rapper and I woulda say the same cause he wouldnt say it to their face. Stop lyin he didnt say one negative thing to Jay-Z in that interview all he did was kiss his ass, what album/song did he call out? Aint happen bruh.

I hope your attempted triple-entendre was meant as a joke cause that ? was pitiful. And shoutout to callin me "a ? ? dickrider", you sound butthurt as hell b, but if you the type to catch feelings for a radio ? then do you.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaan

? this cracka
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man HOT 97 is grasping at straws at this point...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    But he is right bout Jay Z not being a revolutionary like he thinks he is
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRAFT OTTO PORTER
  • CirocObama
    edited June 2013
    Options

I aint no dickrider cause this aint even about Jay-Z to me Rosenberg coulda called out any other rapper and I woulda say the same cause he wouldnt say it to their face. Stop lyin he didnt say one negative thing to Jay-Z in that interview all he did was kiss his ass, what album/song did he call out? Aint happen bruh.

I hope your attempted triple-entendre was meant as a joke cause that ? was pitiful. And shoutout to callin me "a ? ? dickrider", you sound butthurt as hell b, but if you the type to catch feelings for a radio ? then do you.

LMAO ? of course it was a joke. Jesus, how the fact are you supposed to get their points when you couldn't surely tell that what i said was a joke. SMH.

Umm, i listen to that show he was on so yes he did. He was talking about the Takeover beat not the diss. Then he gave his opinion that he thought Takeover had more "true" lines vs. "insults", which is what alotta people here say, no? I STRONGLY disagree with that btw but that's an opinion. How is one a dickrider cuz they like one thing over the other?

It was on Juan Epstein which is a show i listen to all the time. So you dont know wtf ure talking about when it comes to that.

Yes, he has critcized BP3 PLENTY of times & many more things. I forgot what it was he said infront of Jay-Z but he did & Jay-Z tried to explain the context of the ? etc, just like his fans does. I suspect it was a song. He has also said he wasnt a big fan of Empire State Of Mind. Said he prefers Ghostface's catalogue to Jay-Z's & that he likes Ghost more.

Pun, Ghost and cats like that are more of his favorites than Jay. Rosenberg is more of a underground head. He doesnt hate mainstream ? but it isnt his first choice either. I respect him cuz he has alot of knowledge about most things in the culture dating back to way back then.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options

LMAO ? of course it was a joke. Jesus, how the fact are you supposed to get their points when you couldn't surely tell that what i said was a joke. SMH.

Umm, i listen to that show he was on so yes he did. He was talking about the Takeover beat not the diss. Then he gave his opinion that he thought Takeover had more "true" lines vs. "insults", which is what alotta people here say, no? I STRONGLY disagree with that btw but that's an opinion. How is one a dickrider cuz they like one thing over the other?

It was on Juan Epstein which is a show i listen to all the time. So you dont know wtf ure talking about when it comes to that.

Yes, he has critcized BP3 PLENTY of times & many more things. I forgot what it was he said infront of Jay-Z but he did & Jay-Z tried to explain the context of the ? etc, just like his fans does. I suspect it was a song. He has also said he wasnt a big fan of Empire State Of Mind.

Rosenberg is more of a underground head. He doesnt hate mainstream ? but it isnt his first choice either. I respect him cuz he has alot of knowledge about most things in the culture dating back to way back then.

The bolded is just not truh b. I listened to that interview plenty times cause it was one of the few were Jay really opened up and I definitely know that Rosenberg was all over his ? in that one.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Rosenslob wasn't a backpedaling Jew coward then I would applaud his rant but he is and works for a station that's notoriously known for dickriding Jay....so ? him and his ? mother.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, he has critcized BP3 PLENTY of times & many more things. I forgot what it was he said infront of Jay-Z but he did & Jay-Z tried to explain the context of the ? etc, just like his fans does. I suspect it was a song. He has also said he wasnt a big fan of Empire State Of Mind. Said he prefers Ghostface's catalogue to Jay-Z's & that he likes Ghost more.

Pun, Ghost and cats like that are more of his favorites than Jay. Rosenberg is more of a underground head. He doesnt hate mainstream ? but it isnt his first choice either. I respect him cuz he has alot of knowledge about most things in the culture dating back to way back then.

You're a homosexual tho so your opinion is automatically irrelevant

Rosenberg is a culture vulture ass cracka that thinks he knows more about hip hop than most black people...his opinion also irrelevent
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I dont respect the opinion of any non-black mfer imitating our culture.

Whether it be Peter Rosenberg, Ebro, or some people who post on this very site...I can never get past the fact they're leaches. I blame the NGGAS who never checked them along the way.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Hot97 fall off ? is sad to see
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CirocObama
    Options

You're a homosexual tho so your opinion is automatically irrelevant

Rosenberg is a culture vulture ass cracka that thinks he knows more about hip hop than most black people...his opinion also irrelevent

Great comeback.
  • CirocObama
    edited June 2013
    Options

Yes, he has critcized BP3 PLENTY of times & many more things. I forgot what it was he said infront of Jay-Z but he did & Jay-Z tried to explain the context of the ? etc, just like his fans does. I suspect it was a song. He has also said he wasnt a big fan of Empire State Of Mind.

Rosenberg is more of a underground head. He doesnt hate mainstream ? but it isnt his first choice either. I respect him cuz he has alot of knowledge about most things in the culture dating back to way back then.

The bolded is just not truh b. I listened to that interview plenty times cause it was one of the few were Jay really opened up and I definitely know that Rosenberg was all over his ? in that one.

No you misunderstood what i said. He didn't critique Bp3 & Empire State of Mind infront of his face, i believe the interview was before Bp3 too, but there was a critique he did make. But even if he didnt wtf is that supposed to mean? Rosenberg isnt Charlamagne. Dude doesnt talk ? or is a shock ? . He just gives opinions. You talk as if he made an opinion about Jay-z & then took it back when he was there which he never did. He has critiqued Bp3 alooot..so what would that prove if he said it infront of Jay-Z? SMH, you're reaching hard. Rosenberg isn't a shock ? so i dont understand what you're trying to point out. And hes a fan of Jay-Z so why wouldnt he be happy if hes there? Like, nothing you said makes sense.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rosenberg looks like a creepy ass cracka, No Paula Deen.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Jay isn't a Hip Hop revolutionary, then who is?
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nas
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay the most overrated artist of the past decade. Nothing new
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Co-muthaph#ckn sighn!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Define revolutionary?