Getting caught up in a WorldStar/? Moment

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
What is the most ignorant moment you've been in where at any moment you felt someone could yell "WooorldStarr!"?

Comments

• King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was really gonna fight this ? over a Nintendo Wii, smh
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    me and my sister went to a liquor store last month and we almost got caught up in some menace to society o dog and kaine ? . idk what was going on but we were making our way to the counter when the arab dude at the register got into with a black dude at the counter. dont know who said what or why but its was about to go down. i was just watinng for the arab dude to say he felt sorry for ol' boys mother. idk what the black dude was talking about but the arab guy had that i hate ignorant ? look of disgust in his eye. we didnt want to end up on a bootleg security camera armed robbery/murder video so we got the ? outta dodge
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never happened and never will.....my body has a natural immunity to niggadom
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    My moment ended up being one of the most realist moments of my life so far. Party/drug deal/fight/death smh
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we had a blackout the other night, my phone was on the verge of death and my family was out of town so i really needed my phone. we were at my friends house and he was charging his phone on his laptop and looking at album covers on windows media player acting like he was doing something important and he wouldn't let me charge my phone. i felt like it was about to turn into one of those wshh videos where one moment two people are friends talking all cool, then the next, one is knocked out on the flo. i never understood those videos and how somebody could knock out a homie, but that night, when this fool was really gonna let my phone die so he could look at album covers... i was ready to knock his block off.