Thinking about quitting my job tired of working for the White man

Options
politicalthug202
politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
This spanish guy at work just got passed over for a promotion to Senior Manger,because the
white boy who he was in competition was cool with the senior partners he partied and hung out with them
even though the spanish cat was a top sales cat. He told me on facebook he quit and now is just trading bonds and stocks with his own money at home making money for himself. He said he tied of dealing with white people and they politics and making money for them. I gotta say I feel him.

I trade options for my firm and they clients,and get a percentage of profits,so its kind of like owning my business
but Im still tired of dealing with corporate politics. I have about 22K in savings 54K in investments(options,ETF,)
then I have my 401K with about 111k. I still should save more before striking out on my own,but I want to be free from the white man and they politics,I dont mine getting money with white folks on some business ? ,but I wannabe free from being reliant on them,so that way I can be like I dont give a ? if you call me a ? I got my own money.

Im thinking about just trading my money on my own account that should net about 42k(after tax) a yr, plus the additional money from investment that should be about 50k also I might invest in thus bar and grill and one of my chinese homies want me to invest in this biotech/software start up. but I really do got a nice guranteed salary at my job before commission plus the benefits and I know I can always sale so my job is secure.

what should I do strike out on my own, stay in corporate america, save and then strike out
Im really trying to be free from racism and politics. I would rather Bill gates pay me my dividend
each quarter then work for Bill Gates. when I own stocks the white-man work for me,when I have a corporate job
I work for the whiteman.

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    42k aint ? to live on bruh
    invest in yourself and create your own income and flourish

that money will be the seed that grows your garden of dreams
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Invent some ? , get it poppin, and cash out. That's how most ? do it...
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Prolly should only quit if it's stopping you from doing your own thing. Otherwise, keep it and do your own ? .
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Learn How To Count Cards And Multiply That ? In Vegas
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white people own everything in some way tho.............
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ these vague-ass responses...

What state do you live in? Because if you're in NYC or some ? , 50K is laughable.

But besides all that, I would set a date when you plan to leave and execute that plan. Save and then strike out is the best way to go about it.

Or maybe you and your Spanish friend can get a few of your co-workers to start your own investment firm/group.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just get fired n collect unemployment...but dont do no stupid ? start using a bunch of vaca or sumthn
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    white people own everything in some way tho.............

nope if I live off investments ow own my own business is ? the whiteman

• CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm sure there's more people who think like you within your firm, so i'm sure you guys could come together and start your own firm and build off that and once you have enough money you could become a venture capitalist
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Invest that ? in drugs. I can show you how to move a brick
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U get taxed right?

Whites winning somehow
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    U get taxed right?

Whites winning somehow

House slave talk, he can take his money and invest it in foreign nations and build his wealth largely independent of white people.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant avoid the white man no matter what you do.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even starting your own you have to deal with them.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude, on the real if you have some contacts outside in any third world country (invest there brah) I can verbatim tell you, your money doubles or triples within 365 days.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to invest my dividend in something. Maybe about 1000 dollars. WHat shall i invest in?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A thread like this is where you separate the grown and knowledgeable from the riff raffs lol
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude, on the real if you have some contacts outside in any third world country (invest there brah) I can verbatim tell you, your money doubles or triples within 365 days.

Good Advise...Send That ? To Mexico I Think They Still Trying To Get A Man On The Moon
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This spanish guy at work just got passed over for a promotion to Senior Manger,because the
    white boy who he was in competition was cool with the senior partners he partied and hung out with them
    even though the spanish cat was a top sales cat.
    He told me on facebook he quit and now is just trading bonds and stocks with his own money at home making money for himself. He said he tied of dealing with white people and they politics and making money for them. I gotta say I feel him.

I trade options for my firm and they clients,and get a percentage of profits,so its kind of like owning my business
    but Im still tired of dealing with corporate politics. I have about 22K in savings 54K in investments(options,ETF,)
    then I have my 401K with about 111k. I still should save more before striking out on my own,but I want to be free from the white man and they politics,I dont mine getting money with white folks on some business ? ,but I wannabe free from being reliant on them,so that way I can be like I dont give a ? if you call me a ? I got my own money.

Im thinking about just trading my money on my own account that should net about 42k(after tax) a yr, plus the additional money from investment that should be about 50k also I might invest in thus bar and grill and one of my chinese homies want me to invest in this biotech/software start up. but I really do got a nice guranteed salary at my job before commission plus the benefits and I know I can always sale so my job is secure.

what should I do strike out on my own, stay in corporate america, save and then strike out
    Im really trying to be free from racism and politics. I would rather Bill gates pay me my dividend
    each quarter then work for Bill Gates. when I own stocks the white-man work for me,when I have a corporate job
    I work for the whiteman.

Your friend wasn't the best man for the job.

Look buddy, here in America it's all about pulling yourself up by your bootstraps.

I'm sure if he was more qualified, he would have gotten that promotion. There was no politics at play. They would have given the job to a purple person if he was as qualified as he's claiming. It's not about race.

Playing the race card gets you nowhere in life.

You two need to work harder.

Sound like them???

0108toon.gif?w=500&h=384
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to invest in Nigeria and Ghana. They will become first world nations soon enough if they keep building like they should.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of u guys missing my point, no matter what u do, in some way, ur gunna have to deal with someone white that controls something u need/want.
    zombie wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    U get taxed right?

Whites winning somehow

House slave talk, he can take his money and invest it in foreign nations and build his wealth largely independent of white people.

dumb ? go read a book, that isnt from one of those basement professors. who do u think is currently exploiting those countries.
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm telling you go buy a brick of coke
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White policies? Cracka gave his cracka friend a hook up. No reason to catch feelings.