Detroit Posters...anybody here have a medical Marijauna CARD?

Options
Bulletproof Wallets
Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
How long was the process? Im trying to become a patient.

Comments

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not me but my old man does...just need to find some crooked ass doctor to fill out the application for you. I would have to ask him how long the process took. But i know he went to some doctor out in the Burbs, broke him off $250 and he got his license
  • JusDre313
    Options
    and with the card you can be a caretaker as well (grow for others) i think the max is 6 patients at 12 plants a piece. so thats 72 plants.. then i think u can grow 12 for your self... man some ? like that my pops know.. this ? think he mister green thumb and ? .. already been busted once.. ? 50+ years old and just trying to get into the criminal life smh.. it is hilarious though
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint no potent plants growin in the D is it??
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im just trying to shoot a Doctor some bread and get my card. Im not interested in growing or being a caretaker, I just wanna be able to smoke without any lip from anu future employer.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only came in here because "Detroit" was in the title
  • JusDre313
    Options
    Im just trying to shoot a Doctor some bread and get my card. Im not interested in growing or being a caretaker, I just wanna be able to smoke without any lip from anu future employer.

if thats the case cuz just go into any smoke shop, Hydro store, or plant supply store and look around. Guarantee u will find a card or something laying around advertising docs who will sign off on getting a card. ? i know ive seen em and i rarely be at my smoke shop. I mean it aint nothing but a doctor saying "this" is whats wrong with the patient, sign it and thats it. pops told me he was in and out the doc office in like 5 mins.. eazy way for a Doctor to make $200-$300
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U can get a card in the bay area for 30 bucks no prob. we spoiled with the trees out here, luv it!