Earning ? Mentality? FOH

Options
BigBallsNoWorries
BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
where in the hell did this ? come from

i mean i understand a ? gotta look fresh and all the natural ? like brushing your damn teeth, putting on deodrant, and shaving, which a ? is supposed to do in the first place

but are still, i gotta go above and beyond, jump over hurdles, just to get to that axe wound in between them thighs, when there is millions of women, fine lookin women, in every major city, yet i have to sweat you?

The only time i sweat is when i work out, ? sweating for a chick

? is a natural renewable resource and will replenish itself until the end of time, but there are still broads out here thinking they ? is a bargaining tool

and think they can control ? wit it

and dont even bring nothin to the table, when will ? understand this ? , that ? (at least real goon ass trill ass ? )

know that the game is in our favor

shout out to all the ? and hos out there hustling their vaginal walls and ? not caring about society or its thoughts on relationships

speak ? , ? and women

speak

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so...............what the ? is the premise of this thread?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cool, more ? for me
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cliffs:
    -Showing the best of us for audtioning for the ?
    -? is not special
    -Thumbs up to those that make money from it
    -Real 'negroes'
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that you don't have to earn is usually sub par.

There is a big price tag on it for a reason... in my experience at least.
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    there are million of people out here, but that don't mean ? ..everyone dont attract or connect.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    premise is earning or better yet going over board on unnecessary things to get ?
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never had a problem getting ? post..............

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope you aint outchea dickin hoes dine for free....? gotta buy me a 4 piece wit sweet n sour or bring me a dutch or somethin....you aint comin through empty handed and getting piped then passin ott....
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you feel that way then go see an ? . It's guaranteed.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    where in the hell did this ? come from

? is a natural renewable resource and will replenish itself until the end of time, but there are still broads out here thinking they ? is a bargaining tool

and think they can control ? wit it

and dont even bring nothin to the table

morganfreeman1.jpg

Some incident or person inspired this thread.

Tell us your story.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You sound scorned.

Some ? diss you?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    naw listening to corey holcomb lol

anybody knowing corey knows where im gettin at

im more or so focused on the fact that some women out here think that they r the prize and they dont have to bring anything to the table besides they're looks and think a guy has to go above and beyond to hit the ?

thats what im getting at
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I had a dollar for every one of these type post... you bitter ? need a support group on some fight club ? . you need to hug each other and cry. why post? all it takes is a simple ? these hoes while you alone in your room and keep it moving. life is hard enough as it is without your complaints. these hose aint ? that's a given and a no brainer I don't need to read on a monitor what was revealed to me years ago on a personal soul journey.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well obviously there are many dudes who will go thru hoops just for some ? . Don't be mad at women, be mad at your fellow men....
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    If I had a dollar for every one of these type post... you bitter ? need a support group on some fight club ? . you need to hug each other and cry. why post? all it takes is a simple ? these hoes while you alone in your room and keep it moving. life is hard enough as it is without your complaints. these hose aint ? that's a given and a no brainer I don't need to read on a monitor what was revealed to me years ago on a personal soul journey.

? i post cause i feel like it

Im not on the IC all day, talkin bout how i post on the IC all day

and even if you had a dollar for all these posts, u still couldnt pay your rent for your rat infested apartment

no shots fired
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can you at least tell us what happened?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? i post cause i feel like it

Im not on the IC all day, talkin bout how i post on the IC all day

and even if you had a dollar for all these posts, u still couldnt pay your rent for your rat infested apartment

no shots fired

I just want to let you know that your post contradicts your screen name because obviously you are worried about something to be posting about something so trivial and common place. ? been preaching the same sermon since the 1920's. you think you reinvented the wheel or discovered fire or some ? . you think you kanye and we should all recognize your genius you little ? fish? come on man!
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i've had to work for some grade a ? before.now my name is tatted right above it and she the wifey(is it still cool to say wifey?).
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all I do is be stingy with my ? . I've never had a complaint once a mans gotten it tho.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    ? all I do is be stingy with my ? . I've never had a complaint once a mans gotten it tho.

being stingy brings out the inner ? in ? .well me anyway.
    is that a ploy to have your ? manhandle the ? pico?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not at all. I just usually make a ? work. It turns me on.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    as long as your a ? in the bedroom i guess it's ok :-bd