Has Your Close Friends Or Anybody Close To You Ever Let You Down?

Options
MazterChef
MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
And you forgave them for it? or didnt you..

Comments

• dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When i had a girlfriend from Pontiac,MI we were together for a good min she said she would be there for anything...when a ? was facing 5 years that ? switch that ? up to fast...? that ? !!
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A nickel for what?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody has had somebody let them down at one point or another.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope I don't depend nor put my trust into no one for that simple reason.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah ive had that happen to me b4 but you have to decide at that exact moment whether your friends or not. Like if your gonna hold it against them or wait for the situation to come back and then do the same ? to them on some spite ? then ur no longer friends with that person. If you don't define friendship by what the other person does for you then most times you can accept it and keep it moving.
    I've been on both sides where I've had to cut ppl off immediately or just suck it up and accept it and the person.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course not.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Remember in 3rd grade my mom said she'd take me and my lil brother to Six Flags if we got all A's. ? got all A's and when summer came, she said she couldn't and that we should "do it for ourselves, not the reward." She took us to punk ass Chuck E Cheese instead. ? were ? off, but we decided to let her live. But ? , we been Team #NoTrust ever since...
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only posted bcuz I seen pico post..
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does the sun rise in the east and set in the west? Do ? ? each other? Does uncle sam collect his cut from paychecks? @Stew, why do some ? open threads with <300 posts? waste of bandwidth....
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? name was probably Shaniqua or sum ? smh.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shonta actually.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shonta actually.

Don't mind her. Her name is ? Lisa or some ? .
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I met my ex girlfriend because my so called homeboys left me for dead. I went to a party out in Arlington with two of my potnas who I thought was thorough. So I dance and chop it up with this chick at the party and some ? got jealous cause I guess he wanted her too. So him and all of his homeboys(like 10 of em) tried to post up on me; me being me I wasn't gonna run. These ? I came with was two big ass ? (bigger than all these ? that jumped me) and they had blades on em and they ran while I got my ass J'd. These ? hit me upaide the head with chairs beer bottles the whole 9. These ? done drove off and left me there. Guess who was the only kme who had my back: that chick I was choppin it up with she took some licks behind me but if it wasn't for her I would of probably got beat to death because she started stabbin ? . That's when I learned real talk I'll trust a female before I'll ever trust a ? .

You need to put her in your will. That's some down ass ? .
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    I met my ex girlfriend because my so called homeboys left me for dead. I went to a party out in Arlington with two of my potnas who I thought was thorough. So I dance and chop it up with this chick at the party and some ? got jealous cause I guess he wanted her too. So him and all of his homeboys(like 10 of em) tried to post up on me; me being me I wasn't gonna run. These ? I came with was two big ass ? (bigger than all these ? that jumped me) and they had blades on em and they ran while I got my ass J'd. These ? hit me upaide the head with chairs beer bottles the whole 9. These ? done drove off and left me there. Guess who was the only kme who had my back: that chick I was choppin it up with she took some licks behind me but if it wasn't for her I would of probably got beat to death because she started stabbin ? . That's when I learned real talk I'll trust a female before I'll ever trust a ? .

You need to put her in your will. That's some down ass ? .

She didn't jump in throwin punches at first she was ttrying to break it up but when a ? hit her instead of running she pulled out a shank and went to work. I never forgot that ? she never asked me for ? , but she know don't matter what it is if she need me all she gotta do is call I'ma come running.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody needs somebody....sometimes
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup. Now I only ? with family.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont expect anything from anyone.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only posted bcuz I seen pico post..

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I was at this party in TX and some ? was talkn to this ? i wanted to ? with and he was tryna mac on her so me and like 8 dudes stomped him the ? out n he boys was running...i was let down that the whole party didnt help me stomp him and the ? ended up helping him out she pulled a blade out n started shankinh ? i hit her a couple times

HOH movement

Deeaaddddd hahaha!
  • Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    one day i realized i had paid for every single meal that me and my friend have had together over the course of a 3 year friendship.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    * fixed Has your close friends or anybody close to you NOT let you down?
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My man let me down believing dumb lies he's about to feel played and it ain't by me. Hell see