vouching for ya mans n nem

Options
NIKE...
NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
Every once and a while I'll put in a good word for one of my ? or if a new ? come around that I'm familiar with but everybody else dont know I'll vouch for him like "fam cool he aint on ? "..

If one of my ? lookin for a connect or tryin to make sum moves I'll put in a good word...even if I know the ? gon ? up, I'll still vouch for him but with conditions..like "thats my ? , look out for him but make sure he don't ____" whatever the issue may be..I know that ? is all types of wrong but idgaf..everybody deserves a chance to ? up or excell and if I can help give my mans n nem the chance to make some moves then so be it..? only backfired twice but it wasn't anything major so it was gucci afterwards

Putting your name out there to help the next man is a big deal..

Who willin to vouch for their ppl?

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont vouch for ? no more

Not with hoes
    Not with connects
    Not even for a reference

I aint go have u ? up my face card cuz u stuck in yo ways or think you pose to have my connects cuz u ? with me

Same ? that made rico ? mitch
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I don't certify ? that I know can ? up at any given moment. Y u wanna put in gud word for a ? that cud potentially ? ur mans over? I only vouch for my day-1 homies/fam/associates in my extended outer circle..

As for the rest...
    ? You
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i wont

if a ? want somethin i can go get it for em

not put em on, im tryin to win
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? just need a chance to shine..i'm not a fool and I won't go to bat for a complete ? up but I will help a ? out if I see he a stand up dude..

I'm not no selfish type of ? and for the most part I try to make sure everybody around me eats..the way i see it, if a ? is fed, he's happy..i know it's ? out here that let greed or envy get the best of them but for the most part it's good dudes outchea that just need a helping hand to reach the next level..

My name is built off my merits and ? know if I put in a word for them, they better show and prove or there will be problems..I'm a generous ? but on the flipside I can get on dirt real quick so ? don't ? around..
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't do that ? no more. too many ? got that "I'm doing me" mentality.
    I might give somebody a job reference but that about it.
  • ill_lojikal_kon
    ill_lojikal_kon Members Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If I know the dude has potential and it's gonna work out well for him sure. If I know dude gonna ? up royally hell no.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I vouch for ? in scenarios where I know they'll do their thing. If I know they are gonna ? up, they ? outta luck. Especially for jobs and ? . I'm QUICK to deny my ? who be asking me to put in a good word at my job so they can get on. Na, ain't gon' happen.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these days im more likely to point you
    in the right direction