charlie's thread...she's posting nekkid men's....

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so is that your twitter?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Lol at never....smh...I've seen this movie before...smh....
    I've done a good job so far, given that i'm 22 years old. Give me some damn credit.
    Chicity wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    So we have a new female ... YAY

I really hope she doesn't :

send nudes
    click on any bad links
    become friends with any hackers
    and keeps all her passwords a secret

Welcome to the IC @Khaleesi

@MsSouthern whats wrong with sending nudes?

Majority of the time.... it ends bad for the female

I went to high school so I know what happens to girls that sends a guy nudes.. even if it were their boyfriend.. guys always share.

There was this one freshman girl that sent a picture of herself ? herself. She had to transfer schools.

Sorry to disappoint the guys on here, but that's never gonna be me. tumblr_mjrg754N5v1s8czzko1_400.gif
    Are u camming up tonight?

No. I don't think i'm going back in there for a while.

U from another forum?

U lurked here before signin up or just signed up and have no knowledge of posters here and the shenanigans that go on?

I actually used to post on AHH back back back in the day. Like 2006. ? has changed a lot I must say

Ook, but those posters are long gone, with the exception of a few lames that still post til this day...I wanna know are u familiar with these posters?

Do u know to ? wit me, and other real ? like me (very few), and to stay away from the ? hackers, old creepy men, down low hairdressers, and scumbags that will ? u and make a thread bout it?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've done a good job so far, given that i'm 22 years old. Give me some damn credit.

send nudes
    click on any bad links

I went to high school so I know what happens to girls that sends a guy nudes.. even if it were their boyfriend.. guys always share.

There was this one freshman girl that sent a picture of herself ? herself. She had to transfer schools.

Sorry to disappoint the guys on here, but that's never gonna be me. tumblr_mjrg754N5v1s8czzko1_400.gif

U from another forum?

U lurked here before signin up or just signed up and have no knowledge of posters here and the shenanigans that go on?

I actually used to post on AHH back back back in the day. Like 2006. ? has changed a lot I must say

Ook, but those posters are long gone, with the exception of a few lames that still post til this day...I wanna know are u familiar with these posters?

Do u know to ? wit me, and other real ? like me (very few), and to stay away from the ? hackers, old creepy men, down low hairdressers, and scumbags that will ? u and make a thread bout it?

Not really. I just intend to keep my private life to myself & have fun tumblr_ljb43k4iq91qixleeo1_400.gif

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @gold flagging all the reposts of that red head
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

send nudes
    click on any bad links

U from another forum?

Not really. I just intend to keep my private life to myself & have fun tumblr_ljb43k4iq91qixleeo1_400.gif

So u have no intentions on telling us how weak ur s/o pipe game is (nh), what week in the month u get ur period, who and who u couldnt get to babysit ur kids, what club ur hubby goes to get his ? sucked, how many ppl u killled before ur 10th bday, what surgeries u had done to get to ur current weight, nor are u gonna post pictures of ur feces?...cool...I agree, some things should remain private...word.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Khaleesi.. women arent allowed to use gifs
  • MistyKnight
    Options

send nudes
    click on any bad links

U from another forum?

So u have no intentions on telling us how weak ur s/o pipe game is (nh), what week in the month u get ur period, who and who u couldnt get to babysit ur kids, what club ur hubby goes to get his ? sucked, how many ppl u killled before ur 10th bday, what surgeries u had done to get to ur current weight, nor are u gonna post pictures of ur feces?...cool...I agree, some things should remain private...word.

stanley2.gif

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MistyKnight
    Options

tumblr_m140vycDbs1rqfhi2o1_400.gif
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

send nudes
    click on any bad links

U from another forum?

@mzgrahambitches
    @kai_valya
    @Lady_Zee
    @PicoRoscoe
    @_Empress

Am I missing anyone?

71675_o.gif
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many women have come in on their high horse joking, dropping ether, and being jubilant.

Then the goons start lurking.

The woman later ends up in a thread busting her ? hole wide open.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tumblr_m140vycDbs1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

and this is why...
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On my way to work. Feeling like ? . Weee.

Damn...saw the SN, glanced the avi and saw a bad ? ...realized it was Meagan Good. I am disappoint.

U a boy or girl? I see the homie Sanchez flagged u so im assuming ur a boy playing a girl..sad.

6190ceec-cf89-4655-8069-9d34028af7ec_zps897e639e.jpg

bacdc190-8677-4009-b458-bcf6288bf221_zpsc98e5f73.jpg

dem lips though....
    holla at my pm.

that is not me in my dp.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

send nudes
    click on any bad links

U from another forum?

@mzgrahambitches
    @kai_valya
    @Lady_Zee
    @PicoRoscoe
    @_Empress

Am I missing anyone?

71675_o.gif

U missin Charlie...which is kinda hard to do given her weight.

And there were no shots at the lovely Empress and Lady Zee, they are one of the few females exempt from my fuckery, only shots I wanna give em is ones to the face...and I am not a murderer.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    so y'all ready to get Dainty'd again?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    so y'all ready to get Dainty'd again?

This is why I'm skeptical

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh CB.

How was your interview with UPS? Did you get a second one or naw? How does it feel to go outside and not be in the boiler room?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    With the IC, you never know
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's your old screenname @Khaleesi? Or is that top secret info?

Welcome back. =)
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    oh CB.

How was your interview with UPS? Did you get a second one or naw? How does it feel to go outside and not be in the boiler room?

or nah™
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @khaleesi lemme see them eyes gurl, im not tryna simp if you cross eyed