Xbox 360 is a joke...

Options
One Spliff
One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
been ? wid it for months now, n i jus dont get it...

how can they justify paying or live, wen the only thing it offeres over the free psn is the cross game party ? ...

the ps3 has every the 360 does n more...

im still in shock

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    We off that.

long time
  • One Spliff
    Options
    We off that.

lmao...i figured that, jus wanted to vent seeing as i cudnt make threads with my other account.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    laggy servers.. you forgot that .. PSN still down??? lol #ugetwhatupay4
  • One Spliff
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »

laggy servers on which console ?

bo2 laggy as hell on dbl xp weekends on 360, neva experienced that on psn...

controller also needs a charger kit, smh.

• Karl.
    Options
    You can just use a USB cable like PS3. But Xbox gives you the option to remove the battery and put in another one so you can stay wireless.
  • One Spliff
    Options
    You can just use a USB cable like PS3. But Xbox gives you the option to remove the battery and put in another one so you can stay wireless.

?
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »

based on my reading comprehension you couldnt come up with ANY other situtation where u would be lagging on 360.. lmao .. thats the BUSIEST time , traffic wise, for XBL on COD's

and @karl is right about the usb wireless thing... 360 does have a charging kit.. its 20$ and lasts at least 2 years minimum
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is a joke
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

based on my reading comprehension you couldnt come up with ANY other situtation where u would be lagging on 360.. lmao .. thats the BUSIEST time , traffic wise, for XBL on COD's

and @karl is right about the usb wireless thing... 360 does have a charging kit.. its 20$ and lasts at least 2 years minimum

COD is the only game Spliff owns so he has the right to make that argument
  • One Spliff
    edited July 2013
    Options

ive played black ops 2 on xp weekend on both 360 and ps3, and i never noticed lag on the ps3, xbox live even went down on xp weekend on 360.

as for karls comment....

the wireless 360 controller either has a rechargeable unit, or takes batteries...the batteries cost money and so does the play n charge kit...

the ps3 controllers comes with a free usb cable, and actually works properly unlike the play n charge kit.

not hatin jus statin simple facts.
  • Karl.
    Options

ive played black ops 2 on xp weekend on both 360 and ps3, and i never noticed lag on the ps3, xbox live even went down on xp weekend on 360.

as for karls comment....

the wireless 360 controller either has a rechargeable unit, or takes batteries...the batteries cost money and so does the play n charge kit...

the ps3 controllers comes with a free usb cable, and actually works properly unlike the play n charge kit.

My bad. I assumed you could afford to buy a £5 cable.

You say it doesn't work properly but you don't own one. Hilarious.
  • One Spliff
    edited July 2013
    Options

as for karls comment....

My bad. I assumed you could afford to buy a £5 cable.

You say it doesn't work properly but you don't own one. Hilarious.

lol their a tenner on amazonm, n were more expensiver back in the day...

n wen did i say i dont own one ?...obviously i do....

This discussion has been closed.