•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »
    Two most recent females who were interested

4qt43hbrygss0xkluk1usbio4324417126.jpg
    1sm3hsukfb3x24oyfyfchiapo333579555.jpg
    33ofiioguwgwbos2bi5x3cm20344170229.jpg
    Messaged her soon as i saw that she was interested no kids,no relationship..although she is in school a student right now at U of H we was conversating back and forth but to cut the story short...I asked her what was her plans for this weekend..she didnt know at the moment..so she say she'll inbox me tomorrow if nothing is going on...she on pof mobile too...i forgot pof even had a mobile connect..imma see what she talkin bout tho.

4dqjiklx2civwzmikvgyahlgk347827413.2.jpg
    3n0vjanbabcl5j212bqyjmlml347867832.2.jpg
    4dqjiklx2civwzmikvgyahlgk347827309.2.jpg
    3n0vjanbabcl5j212bqyjmlml347874099.2.jpg
    Responded back to her message but has yet to hear
    back from her...if i do i think imma shoot at her hard.She must've like what she saw on my profile she on my meet me list and she shot me a message...just waiting to hear back from her.Stay Tuned

She look like a murderer
  • SiccoLoccJay
    SiccoLoccJay Members Posts: 723 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    23125145 wrote: »
    Doubletee wrote: »
    Two most recent females who were interested

4qt43hbrygss0xkluk1usbio4324417126.jpg
    1sm3hsukfb3x24oyfyfchiapo333579555.jpg
    33ofiioguwgwbos2bi5x3cm20344170229.jpg
    Messaged her soon as i saw that she was interested no kids,no relationship..although she is in school a student right now at U of H we was conversating back and forth but to cut the story short...I asked her what was her plans for this weekend..she didnt know at the moment..so she say she'll inbox me tomorrow if nothing is going on...she on pof mobile too...i forgot pof even had a mobile connect..imma see what she talkin bout tho.

4dqjiklx2civwzmikvgyahlgk347827413.2.jpg
    3n0vjanbabcl5j212bqyjmlml347867832.2.jpg
    4dqjiklx2civwzmikvgyahlgk347827309.2.jpg
    3n0vjanbabcl5j212bqyjmlml347874099.2.jpg
    Responded back to her message but has yet to hear
    back from her...if i do i think imma shoot at her hard.She must've like what she saw on my profile she on my meet me list and she shot me a message...just waiting to hear back from her.Stay Tuned

She look like a murderer

Lol now that u mention it she do look like she belong on snapped ole stabbing a cake with a knife lookin chick
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Doubletee good work now go ahead and seal the deal
  • Darkcrusader4.0
    Darkcrusader4.0 Members Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Update: !

Been a little over 2 weeks that we have been together, so far things are going real good, but I know its still early. Usually by now Ive seen or heard some red flags but like i stated with my new chick things are good. She bought us tickets to a sporting event over the weekend, and we even stopped by a bar before the game and she bought us drinks. I took care of the drinks while out the game which was only 2 a piece. She def. takes care of your boy and is about giving as well as receiving. Her bday is coming up in like 6 weeks, been thinking about what to get her. I hate shopping for people, ? I hate shopping for myself, but she seems very easy to please in regards to getting gifts.

She has already emptied out a drawer in her place and im about to cop some boxers to keep at her crib, says she will wash whatever ? clothes I have each weekend. Oh and we have yet to go a day w/o sex on the days we see each other which is about 4-5 days a week depending on whats going on
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u share that hoe^^^^^
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Only 2 a piece at a sporting event? ? u was at a little league game.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only 2 a piece at a sporting event? ? u was at a little league game.

that ? was at a church softball game
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can scumbag dallas get a 21 gun salute real quick my fellow scumbags.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can scumbag dallas get a 21 gun salute real quick my fellow scumbags.

21-Gun-Salute.gif

Godspeed my brotha.
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    lol That ? birthday too damn close to Christmas. On that note do not buy her any gifts you simp ass ?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options

Been a little over 2 weeks that we have been together, so far things are going real good, but I know its still early. Usually by now Ive seen or heard some red flags but like i stated with my new chick things are good. She bought us tickets to a sporting event over the weekend, and we even stopped by a bar before the game and she bought us drinks. I took care of the drinks while out the game which was only 2 a piece. She def. takes care of your boy and is about giving as well as receiving. Her bday is coming up in like 6 weeks, been thinking about what to get her. I hate shopping for people, ? I hate shopping for myself, but she seems very easy to please in regards to getting gifts.

She has already emptied out a drawer in her place and im about to cop some boxers to keep at her crib, says she will wash whatever ? clothes I have each weekend. Oh and we have yet to go a day w/o sex on the days we see each other which is about 4-5 days a week depending on whats going on
    Damn 2wks...yall gettin married soon?
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »

Damn 2wks...yall gettin married soon?

she got that ? in some panties maaannn * O-dogg voice
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaam I forgot about tbis ? thread I been having escapades
This discussion has been closed.