Who will get a ring first: Kobe gets #6 or Dwight will get #1

Options
joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
Let me kick this off by saying #FUQD12..... Ok now lets all be realist, Dwight hasn't won ? and the pressure is on now after all the fiasco ? the last 2 years... Talk about it, be about and that's where my ? Mamba is now. if he wasn't already super motivated now, he's hyper motivated for the chance to son this lil ? up... The Rockets aren't winning a chip next year over Miami, Chicago, OKC, Spurs, & maybe even Brooklyn they are hollow and have a lot of more work to do if they're letting Dwight call your shots lol... Kobe will return next year and will be healthier than any of us will be able to understand, Kobe is like that ? Wolverine he heals up something like a snake (The Black Mamba)... Kobe has a real obsession with winning unlike this fairy tale story Dwight is selling like he's Lebron James, Kobe has a 6 obsession and he will get another ring especially with him wanting to play as many as 4 more years...

My question here is... What will happen first, not what is likely... Get your prediction cap on and call it who will get to the promise land and win it before whom... I got the house and the baby on Kobe to have brought us back a chip in 3 years max... Dwight will still be making excuses on why Houston sucks, still smiling his ass off not taking ? serious enough, and trying to get Phil Jax to want to coach any team he plays for... Kobe will get the job done b4 Dwight Nuff said

Who will get a ring first: Kobe gets #6 or Dwight will get #1 25 votes

Kobe gets #6
48%
buttuh_bjoeyfkncrakkhueyits....JOHN BYoung_ChitlinDarkRaidenkacee139TheIraqpurpngoldOhPeeDR. JEKP swayze166 12 votes
Dwight get #1
52%
gman82thagameL.O.S.T.Tommy bilfigerMister B.Crimson11WhoisDonG???ParalleltrilladelicJ. WillTHIRDSUPREMESleepwalkingInJapanThatPigskinGuy007 13 votes

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Laker fans still in their feelings, get over it he didnt want to play for the garbage ass Lakers.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In before the lock
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It all depends on what happens next year in the FA.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    needed a "neither" option.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Kobe gets #6
    I remember t/s saying he wanted to stop being a Chargers fan cause he thinks of himself as a winner and hated that his team was trash lmao.

Gtfoh I was gassin y'all up being an emotional fan... chargers will surprise the afc next year too, at least you remembered lol
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miami 3peat/okc/spurs again...neither
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reminds me of the Cavs owners proclaiming that the Cavs would win one before lebron won one in Miami.

Get over it.

Besides, I don't get why any Lakers fan would be *that* salty. This ? was doing Vlade Divac numbers last year and only helped y'all barely stumble into the playoffs with 5 all-stars on the roster.

Lakers fans should've been burning his jersey in February.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Kobe gets #6
    We didn't need him nor wanted him way difference from the Cavs they loved him... Nobody in Cali approved of that begging ? ... We knew he was gone it was last attempts at him I guess on their part... Anyway Pau 2 rings>>>>>>>> Dwight zero and counting
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Kobe gets #6

I didn't think of that prob because I didn't want any 50/50 answers... I know Kobe can get 1 more imo
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Dwight is a ? ass ? that wont win ? . I hate that Harden has to tie his legacy to this hoe. With that said, Kobe wont get another chip. His time is almost up and the parity in the league is crazy right now. Hell, the Lakers have to get back to being the best team in the Staples Center
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Dwight get #1
    Only way kobe wins another ring is if he signs wit the set or the bulls next summer or if The King signs wit the Lakers

If those scenarios don't happen money stuck on 5 forever.Dwight has a much better chance of winning a ring
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe be lucky if he can play basketball next year.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bbooyyy lakers fans are ? . My homie lives in L.A. and he was on facebook like
    [img]http://cdn2.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1320/why-? -why1_5480094_lrg.jpg[/img]
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe gets #6
    Kobe cause Lakers always attracts other stars and has like 50mil in cap next year.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember t/s saying he wanted to stop being a Chargers fan cause he thinks of himself as a winner and hated that his team was trash lmao.

I dont blame him Charger fans give up on the team to fast
    They're ? and have no football knowledge horrible fan base. Even though my Raiders haven't been good for 10 years we're still loyal to the team.
    Only Surenos wear Chargers jersey.

• keez.
    keez. Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe's closer to winning a ring than Howard right now. I hope Houston enjoys the attention ? headache that Dwight Howard brings with him. Never like D12 in Orlando or Los Angeles and that won't change with him in Texas either. He is just a ? clown if you ask me...
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mitch is a GOAT GM he will find a way way to clear space make ? happen Lakers are a storied franchise they took a L this summer but in a year or 2 they will make a blockbuster trade or woo another free agent Lakers wont be down for too long. Jim Buss has to let Mitch work
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Kobe gets #6
    Wow I can't believe ? thinks Dwight has what it takes to get it done... ? is weak af, lakers ain't been wack since Smush left, the day he arrives we fall off, he's overrated as ? I was 1 of the few guys along with Jalen Rose in the beginning of the year that knew we had to cut bait... I've never heard of an elite guy make so many wrong concessions ever... If u wanna ask or discuss how to get a ring u don't listen to desperate ass Chandler Parsons, u listen to Kobe fking Bryant... Dwight is a delusional loser... Pau will be a far greater fit at the 5 for us trust
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    Options
    How is Chandler Parsons desperate? You sound salty as ? that he left. Typing paragraphs crying over it.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Wow I can't believe ? thinks Dwight has what it takes to get it done... ? is weak af, lakers ain't been wack since Smush left, the day he arrives we fall off, he's overrated as ? I was 1 of the few guys along with Jalen Rose in the beginning of the year that knew we had to cut bait... I've never heard of an elite guy make so many wrong concessions ever... If u wanna ask or discuss how to get a ring u don't listen to desperate ass Chandler Parsons, u listen to Kobe fking Bryant... Dwight is a delusional loser... Pau will be a far greater fit at the 5 for us trust

you ? and your ? like treatment of kobe is so ? disgusting. What the hell is kobe gonna tell him thats gonna help that team get younger, better and healthier? He didn't listen to parsons at all. He had a lot of questions and parsons answered them. Dwight isn't built like kobe, but neither is lebron and he's a winner. I can't stand dwight as much as the next ? but everyone doesn't have to be built like kobe to be a winner.
    keez. wrote: »
    Kobe's closer to winning a ring than Howard right now. I hope Houston enjoys the attention ? headache that Dwight Howard brings with him. Never like D12 in Orlando or Los Angeles and that won't change with him in Texas either. He is just a ? clown if you ask me...

Word. A team that barely made it into the playoffs and struggled with help defense that just lost their best defender> The most inexperienced team to ever make the playoffs that struggled on d who just added the best defensive center in the league. And no I'm not saying we winning a ring anytime soon, but I'm not delusional about my squad either
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    it was all good just a yr ago now Dwight is trash etc to the Laker fans lol