Ronnie Fields

Options
THIRDSUPREME
THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
Ronnie Fields was the ? back in the day. I seen him at Rock and Roll Mcdonalds in 99 in a wide body Lexus. He got out and was telling us K.G. bought it for him. Cool dude, its a shame what happened to him cuz before the accident he was the next Mike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPFfSO8xozI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Comments

• aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    I definitely aint the only one that said it. But if you wasn't living in the chi back then you might not know.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    katblankstare.gif

=))

G.O.A.T. for the Ronnie Fields shout out

We in the Reason tho' Bruh
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wrong section.
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He hoop at the same gym I be going to in the West burbs, he a good dude he just allowed himself to get caught up in a ? situation

He be mentoring and coaching a lot of teen players now
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    katblankstare.gif

=))

G.O.A.T. for the Ronnie Fields shout out

We in the Reason tho' Bruh

Damn... lol.

• Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember watching Ronnie in the proviso west Christmas tournament in grade school man watching this guy Live was like watching a man amongst boys this dude could literally jump out the gym. Every time Fields had a fast break the whole gym would standup
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony Rutland>>>>>>>>
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He had no jump shot. Him and Paul McPherson had the hops but no legit jumper. And I remember when that ? was doing it in the mid 90's. Wonder what happened to that ? Larry Allaway
  • 9TRAY
    Options
    Larry Allaway

I ain't heard that name in years

Paul had crazy ups

It's alotta ? 's that flamed out Bryant Notree, Leon Smith, Rashard Griffith, Thomas Hamilton, white boy Tom Kleinschmidt, Jeremy Richmond, Kiwanee Garris, Julian Wright

The list of Chicago area ? 's who was supposed to make it but never did goes on and on
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Larry Allaway

Paul had crazy ups

It's alotta ? 's that flamed out Bryant Notree, Leon Smith, Rashard Griffith, Thomas Hamilton, white boy Tom Kleinschmidt, Jeremy Richmond, Kiwanee Garris, Julian Wright

The list of Chicago area ? 's who was supposed to make it but never did goes on and on

Paul made it to the league. He jagged thatbshit being stupid.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ronnie will follow you back on twitter, I think I might have hooped against him at a park, in the northern burbs.
  • twizza 77
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Larry Allaway

Paul had crazy ups

Pierre Pierce, I thought dude was going pro. shouldn't have ? chicks.
  • king hassan
    edited July 2013
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Larry Allaway

Paul had crazy ups

Pierre Pierce, I thought dude was going pro. should have ? chicks.

Pierre went to Carver I think right and Iowa St.

Rashad been overseas all this time and so has Kiwanee who is married to Syleena Johnson. I thought Julian Wright made it to the league, Jereme Richmond, he out of there. Tommy Hamilton couldn't stay in shape, his son balling over at Young, dude like 6'11'', Notree that went to Illinois, ain't heard from him. Where them Bailey brothers at from the west side that went to Loyola. And the ? Paul still be up at Grand Crossing hooping, smh @ that ? . Leon Smith, that head case, last time I saw him he was up @ 63rd & Hayes looking crazy as hell
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scoop Jackson and Slam magazine glorified this ? like he was MJ jr...In actuality he was a gifted athlete but he was just another Felipe Lopez or James White...Supreme dunkers that maxed out at the high school level
  • twizza 77
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Larry Allaway

Paul had crazy ups

Pierre Pierce, I thought dude was going pro. should have ? chicks.

Pierre went to Carver I think right and Iowa St.

Rashad been overseas all this time and so has Kiwanee who is married to Syleena Johnson. I thought Julian Wright made it to the league, Jereme Richmond, he out of there. Tommy Hamilton couldn't stay in shape, his son balling over at Young, dude like 6'11'', Notree that went to Illinois, ain't heard from him. Where them Bailey brothers at from the west side that went to Loyola. And the ? Paul still be up at Grand Crossing hooping, smh @ that ? . Leon Smith, that head case, last time I saw him he was up @ 63rd & Hayes looking crazy as hell

Jereme is from my area (Waukegan) he didn't get drafted, then he threaten his girl with a gun. He on probation, he's playing in the ABA/IBL semi pro league now.
  • king hassan
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    Scoop Jackson and Slam magazine glorified this ? like he was MJ jr...In actuality he was a gifted athlete but he was just another Felipe Lopez or James White...Supreme dunkers that maxed out at the high school level
    Yep dunkers and dribbles with no jump shot
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Larry Allaway

Paul had crazy ups

Leon Smith had mental problems, i didnt think he was all that good to begin with. His ? cursed out Don Nelson got kicked off the team and started stalking his ex. It seemed like every week this dude was in the paper for doing stupid ?
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leon wasn't ready mentally plus he already had mental issues on top of that. Him and Imari Sawyer were nasty together though.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hooped w Richmond, I was on my way out of Illinois when he was coming in ...what a disappointment...mcPherson doing good... Got a condo downtown I last saw him at the gas station on Roosevelt and wabash ...me and Demetri McCamey shared a girl while at Illinois smh he overseas now I believe...my ? Calvin Brock is home now was in Germany hooping , ? stay on IG flexing, I bumped into Dee Brown like last month at the LA fitness on Roosevelt he works out there in the AM when he is in town...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Film Review: Bounce Back
    Ronnie Fields was mentioned in the same breath as Kobe Bryant, before a car accident changed his life.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/blogs/directing-traffic/2013/07/film-review-ronnie-fields-bounce-back/
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone is the next... till they not.
  • 9TRAY
    Options
    Larry Allaway

Paul had crazy ups

Leon Smith had mental problems, i didnt think he was all that good to begin with. His ? cursed out Don Nelson got kicked off the team and started stalking his ex. It seemed like every week this dude was in the paper for doing stupid ?

He was stalkin' Cappie Poindexter
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Larry Allaway

Paul had crazy ups

pics of said ? ?
  • 9TRAY
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    Larry Allaway

Paul had crazy ups

pics of said ? ?

I ain't got no pics of Cappie

She from Chicago, . Browskin, she plays for the Phoenix Mercury