edited January 2010
    Options
    They are still stuck on that island?

Ridiculous.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I am I got hooked by watching it on my Xbox via Netflix but I'm gonna wait to watch the last season until it's on Netflix. I can't be waiting a week the way that show ends episodes
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    nas lost

/////////////////////
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Once I realized they wasnt goin show a monster, I stopped watching. Who ? kate though?
  • DatGuyJ22
    DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'll be checking for it, it's time the show ended though
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    nas lost

/////////////////////
    naslost2.jpg

. .
  • Gangsta Shit
    Gangsta Shit Members Posts: 1,025 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I thought you was talking about NSD.....Feb.3.............carry on
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I stopped watching lost after 3 episodes
  • MERYLISBACK
    MERYLISBACK Banned Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    I am I got hooked by watching it on my Xbox via Netflix but I'm gonna wait to watch the last season until it's on Netflix. I can't be waiting a week the way that show ends episodes

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAa and NO!!!!

wait in agony with me.that the BEST part of the show-the suspense. i cant wait any longer

? Jacob is DEAD and so is ? JohnLocke. who was JohnLocke this season??!!!! IDK soooo many questions no answer. i think im getting sick :(
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    anybody else checking for lost?

please some one say YES

ahh u beat me to it thats my show...i just watched the last two season on line and cant wait to see the end.Even though i know ill be dissapointed cause its gonna be some bs but better to watch than tryna figure out if jay z is a mason or not.
  • MERYLISBACK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    I stopped watching lost after 3 episodes

u should have stayed. smfh at u people quiting on one the most thought out shows
  • Gangsta Shit
    Gangsta Shit Members Posts: 1,025 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    joe sun legs lost
  • MERYLISBACK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    and yes theya re still on the island. the polar bear on the island is a question that u would have gotten answered,
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yea I been hooked since season 1 episode 1. Its about that time to find out the WTF is going on in that ? lol. 4 years later
  • KplusK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAa and NO!!!!

wait in agony with me.that the BEST part of the show-the suspense. i cant wait any longer

? Jacob is DEAD and so is ? JohnLocke. who was JohnLocke this season??!!!! IDK soooo many questions no answer. i think im getting sick :(

Locke is dude in the first episode of season 5 where he told jacob "u know i cant wait to find a way to ? u" and at the end when jacob said"you found ur loop whole" thier not dead though i think cause the joint that blew up is gonna erase all of that.Jacob brought everyone to the island on purpose u see it in season five and thats why everyone played their role just like how he thought.
  • MERYLISBACK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    KplusK wrote: »
    ahh u beat me to it thats my show...i just watched the last two season on line and cant wait to see the end.Even though i know ill be dissapointed cause its gonna be some bs but better to watch than tryna figure out if jay z is a mason or not.

no its gonna be GOOD MAN!!! i havent seen the offiial trailer-im afraid too. the suspense kills me everytime

i know u noticed that Hurley's lottery ticket number are the same as the hatch, and the ones they punched in and when Jack and Hurley was playing Horse in the 2nd (i think) season the letters they did were the same as HUrleys numbers too

H=8
    0=15
    r=23
    so on and sooo forth. the show is VERY thought out
  • MERYLISBACK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hlf wrote: »
    Yea I been hooked since season 1 episode 1. Its about that time to find out the WTF is going on in that ? lol. 4 years later

i been here since episode 2. my lil sis was watching the first one and i was like wtf is this ? -then i got LOST lmao
  • MERYLISBACK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Locke is dude in the first episode of season 5 where he told jacob "u know i cant wait to find a way to ? u" and at the end when jacob said"you found ur loop whole" thier not dead though i think cause the joint that blew up is gonna erase all of that.Jacob brought everyone to the island on purpose u see it in season five and thats why everyone played their role just like how he thought.

idk man... i think hes dead man! and yea the loop ? EVERYTHING UP.

my logics teacher looks and reminds me of daniel faraday-it creeps me out
  • KplusK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    idk man... i think hes dead man! and yea the loop ? EVERYTHING UP.

my logics teacher looks and reminds me of daniel faraday-it creeps me out

No locke is dead he's gone.The dude that wa talking to jacob in the beginning of season five took over lockes body thats what happened cause he wanted to ? jacob.
    Faraday changed everything when he came back to the island even though his moms and pops knew he was gonna die they didnt know that the doc and kate(she ? erks me to death now) and them was gonna do.Thats why i dont think jacob and the other chick(that was messing with sawyer is dead).
    What u got Happening over there i wanna know what u think is goin on cause i been watching since season 1.
  • makaveli4ever
    makaveli4ever Members Posts: 826
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    No locke is dead he's gone.The dude that wa talking to jacob in the beginning of season five took over lockes body thats what happened cause he wanted to ? jacob.
    Faraday changed everything when he came back to the island even though his moms and pops knew he was gonna die they didnt know that the doc and kate(she ? erks me to death now) and them was gonna do.Thats why i dont think jacob and the other chick(that was messing with sawyer is dead).
    What u got Happening over there i wanna know what u think is goin on cause i been watching since season 1.

I have season 1-5 on DVD. The guy who is in Locks body was the guy from the season Finale in season 5. Lock is dead and ain't no coming back. I've seen each season twice and I want answers. The writers of the show said viewers should be able to draw some solid conclusions after the season 5 finale and the season premiere of season 6.

Here are the questions I want answered:

Out of those who came back to Island why did Jack,Sayid,Hurley, and Kate end up in 1977 but Sun, LaPeadis,Lock's body, and Ben ended up in present time?

What is up with Jack's dad walking around on the Island and chilling in Jacobs cabin?

Who were those people who swooped up Miles from the Taco stand and told him not to go to the Island but then they ended up on the island themselves.

Who is the spanish girl that Jacob came to asked for help.

How did Charles Witmore and the original "others" get to the island.

Last but not least WTF is the the smoke monster? It can change into people, read your emotions, ? you!!! What the hell is this thing?
  • makaveli4ever
    makaveli4ever Members Posts: 826
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I wanna know if Claire is coming back.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I wanna know if Claire is coming back.

Yeah she is.