Shaq sh!ts on Dwight Howard and the city of Houston..

Options
illedout
illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree w/ a lot of the things Shaq says about dwight but then he always takes it to the next level and goes overboard. Saying ? like Brook Lopez is a better center than dwight blah blah blah. I ? w/ shaq but his hate for Dwight is on another level even if its somewhat true/justified
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shots fired @ h-town.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nikka said Brooke Lopez was a better center? Damn.

iYdTv.gif
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Howard made the right decision, he saw the Lakers weren't gonna win ? and Houston is a much more attractive situation. He can play the next 7 years with Harden who will give him the ball and ain't a hog.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I was Shaq I would have never throw on a Cape for anything Lakers/Kobe related.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    If I was Shaq I would have never throw on a Cape for anything Lakers/Kobe related.

Just shows that he feels some type of way about Dwight constantly being compared to him.

One thing about Shaq/Kobe, is that neither EVER discounted the other's skills. Shaq doesn't like Dwight nor does he respect his game.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I agree w/ a lot of the things Shaq says about dwight but then he always takes it to the next level and goes overboard. Saying ? like Brook Lopez is a better center than dwight blah blah blah. I ? w/ shaq but his hate for Dwight is on another level even if its somewhat true/justified

thats what im saying man. Shaq is my GOAT.. but when he be on D12 he usually goes overboard with it though. He says because he wants to enrourage him to be better. But constantly talking ? on a ? whenever he does something, be making that ? sound hella bitter. ? u got 4 rings and arguably the best big man to lace em up..let that man cook.

• Baw$3$mok3.JR
    Baw$3$mok3.JR Members Posts: 466
    Options
    Shaq is a big ass ? .
    If Dwight would of stayed In L.a, his gorilla ass would of hated On him still.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Howard made the right decision, he saw the Lakers weren't gonna win ? and Houston is a much more attractive situation. He can play the next 7 years with Harden who will give him the ball and ain't a hog.

More like he knew Houston would not put any pressure on him to win a ring.

We all know Houston fans would be okay with just making it far in the playoffs, on some, "we're getting better ? ." That kind of mindset doesn't fly with Laker fans.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »

thats what im saying man. Shaq is my GOAT.. but when he be on D12 he usually goes overboard with it though. He says because he wants to enrourage him to be better. But constantly talking ? on a ? whenever he does something, be making that ? sound hella bitter. ? u got 4 rings and arguably the best big man to lace em up..let that man cook.

Exactly. If he wants to encourage him why didnt he try to mentor him like he's doing cousins? Shaq got mad that people had the nerve to compare him to Dwight. Dwight started doing ? similar to shaq(superman, LA, etc) and now shaq continues to ? on him.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LoL@"lil town" shaq spent some of his younger days in Texas yet still doesnt realize Houston is the largest city in the state,4th largest in the country..media market is not that of a Los Angeles,NYC,Chicago but it is definitely more than just a "lil town".
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What Shaq is doing is normal. If someone is trying to take your nickname and/or is being compared to you, and you don't feel they're up to par you're probably going to throw shade on that person off principle.

And tbh you can't really blame Shaq. Shaq is literally 110times better than Howard. If they played Shaq would simply embarrass him every minute of every game.

I don't think y'all understand how big a difference there is between a Shaq and a Dwight. Dwight couldn't even outplay Gasol and old man Duncan SMH.

or look at imitation is the best form of flattery... take the young ? under ur wing instead of being a hateful ?
  • offbeatbop
    offbeatbop Members Posts: 2
    Options
    Shaq is a well-documented D12 hater so I can't really take his opinion seriously. That being said, I still agree Dwight Howard is a corn.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What Shaq is doing is normal. If someone is trying to take your nickname and/or is being compared to you, and you don't feel they're up to par you're probably going to throw shade on that person off principle.

And tbh you can't really blame Shaq. Shaq is literally 110times better than Howard. If they played Shaq would simply embarrass him every minute of every game.

I don't think y'all understand how big a difference there is between a Shaq and a Dwight. Dwight couldn't even outplay Gasol and old man Duncan SMH.

I feel what u saying about Shaq throwing a shot cuz the media compared the two But Shaq been taking shots for yeaaarss though, not a one or two times deal. And at the bolded, Howard is a good big man with the potential to be great (potential, but he HAS to work on his game and he hasnt so far for 10 years) but D12 couldnt hold Shaq's ? strap. And if anyone actually thinks DHoward is close to the player shaq was is crazy. Now Defensively or rebounding that can be argured...

what im saying is exactly what @aneed123 and @peagle is saying. Take that ? under your wing then if its really about encouraging. Its like Shaq mad hes not as dominate as he thinks D12 should be (i feel him) but he aint doing ? to help him but throw shots.. if i was D12 id say ? that ? too, but i also agree with Shaq that D12 should be better. Especially when they are only 3-5 decent Bigs in the league now.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's not following in yo footsteps anymore. let him cook.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    also... we want dwight to be something he isnt... dwight is that 20 and 10 guy who is hell on the defensive end... he is dat player who is paired with shooters like in orlando can take a team to the finals. he isnt shaq.. he isnt as big as shaq and the game is more wing oriented now, but best believe if u dont double he will get 3o and have u in foul trouble.. add in him having surgery on his back and shoulder issues while playing with kobe and dantoni....
  • tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weak jealous ?
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    tha fury wrote: »
    Weak jealous ?

Why would shaq be jealous of dwight Howard ?

Word. Everything Dwight is "trying" to do or be -- Shaq already did.

• tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with both of you, but I just get the jealousy vibe from shaq whenever he talks about Dwight, even though he has no reason to be jealous of him
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, Shaq never liked Howard.

Did it start with the "superman" ? ?