avengers assemble disney xd

Options
Splackavelli
Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
I caught an episode last night. it was okay animation is solid same style as ultimate spiderman without the quirky childish humor and none of that breaking the third wall b.s. only thing I dislike is tony starks voice actor. it's been out for awhile. anybody seen this? thoughts.

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah its not bad you kno'. You should give it a go. I'm not a big fan of the art style, but I guess I'm gonna have to accept that the Batman TES and 90s X-Men's dark styles are no more (the ? ? parents of today are to blame).

Yeah its decent. For the most part
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Earths mightiest heroes>>>
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Young Justice ? on this

Breh...I miss that show...1 more season with them dealing with Darkseid would have been GOAT.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im having YJ withdrawals as well

but Avengers Assemble is ok...the art is better than EMH but the story lines so far are lacking and kinda flat
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdamn shame ehm with its established universe got clapped for the movie version RIP Black Panther man smh
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    just watched an episode this morning. thor and the team vs dr doom and the midgard serpent. the shows pretty solid it's starting to grow on me.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Gotdamn shame ehm with its established universe got clapped for the movie version RIP Black Panther man smh

So they did end it? Wack and all they needed was better animation. The scroll invasion waa dope how thing and wolverine showed up to be sub Avengers.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I saw the first episode and it was trash IMO.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if i'm not mistaken this is supposed to be a continuation from EMH with additional characters joining the team throughout the season
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    if i'm not mistaken this is supposed to be a continuation from EMH with additional characters joining the team throughout the season

not sure but I think it's set in the live action movie universe because of the stark tower and hawkeye isn't wearing a mask.
  • jaxn
    Options
    yeah Marvel is moving their franchise to align with the movie verse for whateve reason
  • jaxn
    Options
    Hawkeye no longer wears a mask in the books
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »

No its not a continuation
    Whole another continuity
  • jaxn
    Options
    i'm pretty sure its meant to be a continuation based on what the characters were saying in the very first episode..then there's this:
    http://www.comicvine.com/avengers/4060-3806/forums/avengers-assemble-is-a-continuation-of-emh-680633/
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    so nobody is watching this? todays episode was solid. odin comes to earth to bring thor to asgard. thor wants to stay on earth but in order to stay the avengers must prove themselves worthy so odin challenges them to battle. an ancient enemy who odin banished from asgard notices the odin force is no longer in asgard and comes to earth to get revenge on odin. his name is baddog or something he looks like a big demon with a yellow body his skin is red i'm not familiar with this enemy but he gave odin and the avengers a good fight. last weeks ep the avengers had to protect dr doom from a team villians seeking revenge on him. they had to take on modok,redskull, Dracula,loki, and hyperion from squadron supreme. I kind of dig hulk and agents of smash also. todays ep the team travels to asgard to help thor and the warriors three take on malekith and the dark elves. good action and good animation for both shows. only show I wont watch is ultimate spiderman. they should have made the show about miles morales and cut out the silly humor.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In my downtime I catch them on demand. It's parallel to the movie universe but they take their own liberties like the dark elves and red skull still running around.

It's cool but it ain't ? with Young Justice or Justice League.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not bad, and if there wasn't a superior Avengers show already on that still had plotlines that needed to resolve, AA wouldn't be so bad. But the fact that the cancelled EMH, rushed through the last few plot lines, and left a few more dangling makes AA a failure from the get go. What makes it stupider is that the Hulk: Agents of Smash show is supposed to happen in the same continuity, but that doesn't make much sense given that Hulk's personality is different in the two shows and both shows make it seem as if he lives with that particular team.