If Zimmerman is aquitted, will there be riots? Will they be justified....

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in The Social Lounge
considering the amount young blacks who are killed at the hands of other blacks each year...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxATnobG_Y8

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/06/1214222/-Since-Trayvon-Martin-Was-Shot-About-480-Blacks-Have-Been-Murdered-in-Chicago

I'd really like to see someone deconstruct this man's argument

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    will there be riots you mean?

and tbh i dont think there will be. I could be wrong tho. I havent been watching the news.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They'll be riots just hope black people are smarter this time than they were 21 years ago!!!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word, go riot and get arrested, that'll show them.
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    When Zimmerman is acquitted , I hope these ? 's don't loot and burn down their own neighborhoods

Take them Riot's to the proper place , if there are any riot's

Who is the bird in your avi
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not in MN, or anywhere else in the Mid-West for that matter.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ol_buddy wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    When Zimmerman is acquitted , I hope these ? 's don't loot and burn down their own neighborhoods

Take them Riot's to the proper place , if there are any riot's

Who is the bird in your avi

KOD Stripper named Shelina
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will there be riots?

I hope so.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »
    On the real..that ? makes my soul burn slow.We raise hell when one of us gets killed by a non-black person yet we killing each other out chea for nothing basically.
    Tbh it's more than that, it's the fact you have a wannabe cop racially profiling and stalking a young black male that led to him being shot.

I agree with the point that black people seem to be more accepting of black on black violence. But if young black males can't walk back home from store without getting profiled for robberies smh...the issue has to be brought to the platform.

• Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The bgf gone get that ? .
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Riots? That's most likely wishful thinking, maybe some vandalism and looting, good reason to go grab a new flat screen in the name of street justice.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure some ignorant ass ? will use his acquittal as a reason to riot because they're bored or whatever. But as far no one being this up in arms when ? ? ? , I had this same convo the other day with a friend. ? ain't up in arms and hostile cuz GZ killed TM. ? is up in arms and hostile because he's gonna get away with the ? , like always. That's where the anger and bitterness comes from, not the fact that he killed him. If history showed that when cimilar situations happens, they put the killer away for like or even a LOOOOOOOONG time, no one would be acting all outraged. But, that ain't what happens.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Justice demands all crime be punished, forget who did it.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if anyone will riot, Twitter will blow up tho. I have a feeling Zimmerman will get acquitted, he has a jury of white women with no black people on it.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the real..that ? makes my soul burn slow.We raise hell when one of us gets killed by a non-black person yet we killing each other out chea for nothing basically.

co-sign

but ? were initially angry about the refusal of the sanford PD to arrest zimmerman (not the murder itself)...how many black murderers do police refuse to arrest b/c they told them it was self defense?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Riots are counterproductive. If black folks had any sense we would boycott. Im talking a nationwide boycott on spending money on anything other than necessity for at least six months. I swear to ? that would be the hardest thing black folks have ever done.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    do they have the statistic on blacks killing other races of people?

im pretty sure even though we ? our own...

they ? us more then we ? them...

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

co-sign

but ? were initially angry about the refusal of the sanford PD to arrest zimmerman (not the murder itself)...how many black murderers do police refuse to arrest b/c they told them it was self defense?

I thought it was proper procedure 2 do a toxicology test any time a weapon was used in a foul way... they sure as hell woulda did that if Zimmerman was black..