Jay-Z to be on the Breakfast Club today, anyone care to predict Charlamagne the ? 's behavior?

Options
international
international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in The Reason
smh....I bet that fool goin be gargling jay-z ? , no ? ...that ? ? already got disciplined by Nicki and was holding 50 cent's nuts and caressing Adrien Broner's ? , Im curious to see how much lower this ? can reduce himself to.

Any predictions on how this fool goin act?

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is not acting too outlandish because jay-z is gracing them with his presence he can be doing a million things right now
  • international
    Options
    You constantly be saying some ? ? . ? is wrong with you.

the only thing that you've ever brought of any significance is the ? in yo sig, and I mean the latino ? , not those 4 black ? above.

And Im aware that this ? Charlamagne got stans on here, that endorse his ? ness, but I forever speak without giving a ? about fans boys...so carry on...
  • international
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    He is not acting too outlandish because jay-z is gracing them with his presence he can be doing a million things right now

He is promoting his album, Jay obviously cares about that...And ofcourse he ain't acting too outlandish, this the whole purpose of this thread...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    Options

the only thing that you've ever brought of any significance is the ? in yo sig, and I mean the latino ? , not those 4 black ? above.

And Im aware that this ? Charlamagne got stans on here, that endorse his ? ness, but I forever speak without giving a ? about fans boys...so carry on...

LMAO ? boy still mad over the Finals that he's avoided the CS. I couldn't care less about Charlamagne. You didn't address your constant mention of ? ? .
  • international
    Options

LMAO ? boy still mad over the Finals that's he avoided the CS. I couldn't care less about Charlamagne. You didn't address your constant mention of ? ? .

Lmaoooo....on the real, ain't no hard feelings towards you, and I know that this stems from the CS, lmaooo...

Charlamagne tho, I really don't like he a ? , and his blatant hipocrisy and difference in behavior depending on who's on there is pathetic.
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    They about to talk about dame dash.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

LMAO ? boy still mad over the Finals that's he avoided the CS. I couldn't care less about Charlamagne. You didn't address your constant mention of ? ? .

Lmaoooo....on the real, ain't no hard feelings towards you, and I know that this stems from the CS, lmaooo...

Charlamagne tho, I really don't like he a ? , and his blatant hipocrisy and difference in behavior depending on who's on there is patheti
    c.

Aight, I can respect that. Dude can be a cornball at times.
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlemagne asked "Does that Ether kick in when u and Nas in the same room"

He does act different but he blatantly says it.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    @international, you are one nasty batty mon...compared to that PK_TK ? , you are the Super Saiyan of ?

btw that midget Charlamagne better watch his mouth before he gets maced up like R Kells
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charmemagne probably ride Jay ? he is nothing but a ?
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    "50 Cent is coming y'all should flood the market with music than 4 months later in In da Club came out"- Jay-z
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://hiphop-n-more.com/2013/07/jay-z-on-the-breakfast-club/

Hit the link for part 1 and 2 of the interview. I'll drop the youtube videos when they drop.

Get ya popcorn ready cause this ? is almost an hour long.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol already They forcin that J cole mention

Angela yee: but you have to be inspired by the artists you sign right?
    Jay: Uh,. yea, sure.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Hov get this ? racoon face looking both fired one time. Or was that Diddy. Either way he will be on his best behavior.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    "Its the breakfast club we got a special..."

"Nah nah nah you say special all the time, this is someone different, legendary, iconic"

I'm 15 seconds in and Charlamagne done already started the ass kissing...and Jays reaction was awkward as expected lol
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Hov get this ? racoon face looking both fired one time. Or was that Diddy. Either way he will be on his best behavior.

Sure that was Diddy...
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And scust at that first post t/s sure enjoys dropping ? vocabulary
  • international
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    @international, you are one nasty batty mon...compared to that PK_TK ? , you are the Super Saiyan of ?

btw that midget Charlamagne better watch his mouth before he gets maced up like R Kells

what's a super sayian? that sounds like some ? ? in itself...smh