SleepwalkinginJapan Why Are You So Daaaaaaayyyuuuuuuuumm Fiiooonnne?!

Options

Comments

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People posted in here I ain't een seen before ? outrageous g

@empress_ I think you should answers some questions in a professional manner without the ? ?

Are you willing to participate??
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Darkone360 Recap: The "COT DAMN @ THE ETHER IN HERE" Edition

My ole my! What a time in the IC it is. Lemme g'on head and catch y'all up as to what's been happening. Titangraph alert. B/c it's so much goin on...

Musical accompaniment

- Last night by order of Pres. Obama, an IC Seal Team was dispatched on a night raid to eliminate and IC Terrorist Threat.

- Appreantly that IC Threat turned out to be SleepWalkingInJapan...aka...SWIJ...aka...Osama Bin SleepWalkingInPakistan.

- And so the roast session begins.

-LAWD HAVE MERCY Lechic dropped ether right out the gate.

- Pics of SWIJ surfaced...WOW! LOL!!

- Hilarity ensued...a lot. This was the common theme throughout this whole thread.

- One pic showed him wit his hair parted, and slicked to the side.

- Apparently SWIJ was a stand in for the "5 Heartbeats". My bad it was "The Temptations." Or was it Smokey Robinson? Hell it could've been Boosie Collins for all we know.

- Hilarity ensued...a lot

- A pic was dropped of a IC singing group, that contained the 5 other IC brothas who "lost".

- Those brothas were Towers, Jamal, SWIJ, uhh 2 other brothas I can't remember off the top of my head. I think One of them was Sanchez but I might be wrong.

- I believe SWIJ was one of the brothas was in the arms of the other. Confusing but believe me, this is a prelude of what's to come.

- More etherous post drops.

- LOL's being dished out like ? ? in the black community.

- Then somebody post SWIJ's aka Nolte freestyle...*dead*

- Umm wow. The brotha came in on the track "meowing", after shouting out PURPLE CITY...TOWN...SUBURBS...hell it may have been PURLPLE COUNTRY. I forgot.

- Then he caught a seizure...*someone whispering a correction*...wait that wasn't a seizure? Umm ok apparently that's how he was ummm..."flows". Smh.

- Hilarity ensued.

- Discovery of rap "talent" prompted folks to search the internet for other vids of SWIJ's seizures...I mean freestyles.

- More ether was dished out.

- So much ether that we were all forced to abandon thread for a a few minutes, and put on our hasmut suits.

- Pics of his Majesty crew was posted.

- Someone commented that the pic looked like the R&B group "All For One" reunion.

-LOL

- Then a vid of SWIJ perfomance was posted...*dead*

- The performance consisted of two pity white girl "WOOOOOO", sporadic & fluttery moments, and less than enthusiastic clap from the crowd. Oh and he shouted out his crew, and some chick (so we think...prelude) in the crowd.

- Hilarity en...well you already know.

- Posters went in on jokes, ethers, lol's, and other IC shenanigans.

- More vids of his freestyle and youtube performances were dropped.

- This promtped Shenco to be removed from IC exile, hence changing the phrase "...at least I'm not Shenco SWIJ"

- Questions about his mannerism began to grow.

- Then Max dropped the epic of all post...smh

- Apparenlty a Youtube pic was dropped of this black & blonde haired shirtless brotha...n/h...with comments right below it. We're gona assume those comments were all males...smh.

- Well the 1st comment posted showed SWIJ...aka...Nolte...aka...ThisNiggaDoneCameALLLLLLTheWayOutTheClosetInJapan posted a comment that read "niiiiiiice". Yes, he added extra i's to that.

- G'on and take a minute to let this marinate.

- This brotha has been keeping a secret that I don't even think Marley herself knew about.

- Chi won...big time.

- Darx dropped an etherous, spoken word titangraph. Kai was on the drums.

- Countless calls for SWIJ to come explain went unanswered.

- Lechic fired off a preemptive strike @ Marley.

- Marley had enough and came thru to fire shots back at the IC infidels.

- She called out all the IC ladies, and the rest of the IC for the witch hunt in her IC colleague.

- Made the claim that the IC (excluding me of course) has no life, are wasting their lives gossiping about falsehoods, and inaccuracies.

- Stated we they need to get their life together and enjoy the REAL WORLD.

- She also said that she has no time for this foolishness. So she's goin to tend to her BBQ by the pool, and forget the IC for the rest of the day.

- Then she posted a pic of herself (faceless of course) chillin by the pool, holding up a note to her IC "fans"

- Folks scratched their heads.

- This prompted an etherous response back from Lechic, and other posters.

- Folks felt as if Marley was taking a "hollier than thou" stance, and that she's better than all you stupid face dooty heads. Yes she said that word for word. True story.

- Cries of "WE ON MOBILE ? " rang across the IC boards

- This prompted her to come back AGAIN (although she just claimed she wasn't coming back, and actually kept coming back) and respond to Lechic's claim that SWIJ was trying to GTD from her and Mo via pm's. Yes GTD...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ucd3cB9r4Q

- Marley dared Lechic to post said pm's

- Lechic responded buy sayin "Nuh uh boo boo. Keep it cute. This ain't about you"...n/h btw

- Mo jumped in and said "BUT we can make this about you" and posted a youtube vid of Marley rubbing, massaging, and giving her ? a well deserved rub down...MY GOODNESS.

- She also fired shots @ Kat and Ms.S for caping for Marley, but were MIA in all of this. *shrugs*

- GOATNESS.

- ENCORE.

- BRAVO.

@! That thang know she sexy! My bad. Got carried away.

- Other posters garnered similar reactions.

- More comments. Were posted.

- Stew got demodded for letting this debauchery to continue.

- He is now mortal people.

- Thread probably quaddruple as I was typing this recap.

- Something else happened as well as I was typing up up this recap.

- Imma need a recap of what happened during the recap I'm typing.

- Sanchez is back from his Ibiza honeymoon, and he and his new wife is expecting a baby.

- The LGBT community supports SWIJ in all his endeavors.

@s given b/c y'all will read it and GOAT it regardless.

- More blah blah.

- Stopitfive contributed in this thread but forgot what he did.

- Me, Cain, and Hassan got IC senior discounts @ Golden Corral

- My work is done here.

TO BE CONTINUED...cuz i need a recap people!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY2TEbbN1FE
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Those brothas were Towers, Jamal, SWIJ, uhh 2 other brothas I can't remember off the top of my head. I think One of them was Sanchez but I might be wrong."

Lmaooo
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marley u see these in the PM's too?
    ? ? LET ME COOK

wak4y1.jpg

This brotha was 2 messages away from becoming Jamal. But he stopped himself. That's good.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what orchestrated all this
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    i cant stop laughing
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    what orchestrated all this

SWIJ got cocky cuz he bagged Marley.

The IC Ladies Justice League assemble an assault that he couldn't counter.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    there are some ? weirdos on the IC ?

darkone said the ? meowed @ the 20 sec mark lmao
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    Wow

If a mere 3/4 days ago
    Someone would have told me
    Chi would be the only one to walk out this debacle
    with dignity and self respect
    I would hastily called them a got damn lie
    lol, my ? I left my dignity and respect in front of a Bronx Deli

I like to think I was smart enough to roll with it and not act above or outside of the fuckery

AND I def wouldn't be calling chicks that I know; I simped, sent ? 's nude to, and Jamal'd they inboxes, haters all to placate my new chick

While Marley a victim of happenstance, Sleep brought this thread on himself

details on the bolded tho .... wtf happened cuzzo??
    I ain't bring an umbrella
    #theend

ok well then atleast tell me that she made it clear that yall were to meet and wasnt just sayin

Chicity: yo lets meet up
    marley: k

Chicity: ok where at
    marley: dont know

Chicity: at the deli on 125th

Chicity: what you wearing

Chicity: ill be there in about an hour
    marley: yup
    lol
    long story short, I drove to her crib (less than an hour from where I was @),
    tho she told me not to, quite a few times,
    waited @ a nearby deli for her,
    it was raining, the damn awning had holes all through it,
    I got wet (II),
    and ended up leaving with nothing but thug tears due to my rage simping

I have a question...why did she tell you where she lives (exact location) if she never wanted you to come over?
    I kinda thought that was the point but maybe my timing was off.

I should have came over before that date?
    IDK
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOOOL HOW AM I JUST SEEING THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rGrjA83D74k

Its your boy NUL-TEE
    yo tell me why the ? ive been saying it as NOT-RA like the hunchback of notre dame, wtf wrong with me
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    - Last night by order of Pres. Obama, an IC Seal Team was dispatched on a night raid to eliminate and IC Terrorist Threat.

- Appreantly that IC Threat turned out to be SleepWalkingInJapan...aka...SWIJ...aka...Osama Bin SleepWalkingInPakistan

I. Died.

- She called out all the IC ladies, and the rest of the IC for the witch hunt in her IC colleague.

- Made the claim that the IC (excluding me of course) has no life, are wasting their lives gossiping about falsehoods, and inaccuracies.

uuhh

you mean she called ya'll I KNOW she wasn't talking to me
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    What I tell u about @dalyricalbandit being too quiet about all this...how he ain't know that ? was a fraud.

Hop off already bruh dont you get tired of mentioning another mans name
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai, thank you.

(I hope that action you did doesn't get you demodded)
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Just want to reiterate that @cc_poncho won as well as @chi. Not only did he escape a new e-lationship with a hoe, but let's look at the other facts:

1. He ain't send no money.

2. He still fine as hell and thriving, unscathed of that moldy poosay.

"Damn right he likes the life he lives... cuz he went from negative to positive.. and it's all good."

Praise the Black Creator for this blessing. Amen!
    @cain1 for mod.

Cosign.

I remember when mar was making a serious bid for a mod spot. Awl yawl men woulda been gang ? with Brussel sprouts in the mod room.

#CainForMod
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it has died down in here a bit though.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    but did chicity go to marley and he waited in the rain?

what happened
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    What I tell u about @dalyricalbandit being too quiet about all this...how he ain't know that ? was a fraud.

Hop off already bruh dont you get tired of mentioning another mans name

? ass ? .

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Darkone360 Recap: The "COT DAMN @ THE ETHER IN HERE" Edition

My ole my! What a time in the IC it is. Lemme g'on head and catch y'all up as to what's been happening. Titangraph alert. B/c it's so much goin on...

- Appreantly that IC Threat turned out to be SleepWalkingInJapan...aka...SWIJ...aka...Osama Bin SleepWalkingInPakistan.

- And so the roast session begins.

-LAWD HAVE MERCY Lechic dropped ether right out the gate.

- Pics of SWIJ surfaced...WOW! LOL!!

- Hilarity ensued...a lot. This was the common theme throughout this whole thread.

- One pic showed him wit his hair parted, and slicked to the side.

- Apparently SWIJ was a stand in for the "5 Heartbeats". My bad it was "The Temptations." Or was it Smokey Robinson? Hell it could've been Boosie Collins for all we know.

- Hilarity ensued...a lot

- A pic was dropped of a IC singing group, that contained the 5 other IC brothas who "lost".

- Those brothas were Towers, Jamal, SWIJ, uhh 2 other brothas I can't remember off the top of my head. I think One of them was Sanchez but I might be wrong.

- I believe SWIJ was one of the brothas was in the arms of the other. Confusing but believe me, this is a prelude of what's to come.

- More etherous post drops.

- LOL's being dished out like ? ? in the black community.

- Then somebody post SWIJ's aka Nolte freestyle...*dead*

- Umm wow. The brotha came in on the track "meowing", after shouting out PURPLE CITY...TOWN...SUBURBS...hell it may have been PURLPLE COUNTRY. I forgot.

- Then he caught a seizure...*someone whispering a correction*...wait that wasn't a seizure? Umm ok apparently that's how he was ummm..."flows". Smh.

- Hilarity ensued.

- Discovery of rap "talent" prompted folks to search the internet for other vids of SWIJ's seizures...I mean freestyles.

- More ether was dished out.

- So much ether that we were all forced to abandon thread for a a few minutes, and put on our hasmut suits.

- Pics of his Majesty crew was posted.

- Someone commented that the pic looked like the R&B group "All For One" reunion.

-LOL

- Then a vid of SWIJ perfomance was posted...*dead*

- The performance consisted of two pity white girl "WOOOOOO", sporadic & fluttery moments, and less than enthusiastic clap from the crowd. Oh and he shouted out his crew, and some chick (so we think...prelude) in the crowd.

- Hilarity en...well you already know.

- Posters went in on jokes, ethers, lol's, and other IC shenanigans.

- More vids of his freestyle and youtube performances were dropped.

- This promtped Shenco to be removed from IC exile, hence changing the phrase "...at least I'm not Shenco SWIJ"

- Questions about his mannerism began to grow.

- Then Max dropped the epic of all post...smh

- Apparenlty a Youtube pic was dropped of this black & blonde haired shirtless brotha...n/h...with comments right below it. We're gona assume those comments were all males...smh.

- Well the 1st comment posted showed SWIJ...aka...Nolte...aka...ThisNiggaDoneCameALLLLLLTheWayOutTheClosetInJapan posted a comment that read "niiiiiiice". Yes, he added extra i's to that.

- G'on and take a minute to let this marinate.

- This brotha has been keeping a secret that I don't even think Marley herself knew about.

- Chi won...big time.

- Darx dropped an etherous, spoken word titangraph. Kai was on the drums.

- Countless calls for SWIJ to come explain went unanswered.

- Lechic fired off a preemptive strike @ Marley.

- Marley had enough and came thru to fire shots back at the IC infidels.

- She also said that she has no time for this foolishness. So she's goin to tend to her BBQ by the pool, and forget the IC for the rest of the day.

- Then she posted a pic of herself (faceless of course) chillin by the pool, holding up a note to her IC "fans"

- Folks scratched their heads.

- This prompted an etherous response back from Lechic, and other posters.

- Folks felt as if Marley was taking a "hollier than thou" stance, and that she's better than all you stupid face dooty heads. Yes she said that word for word. True story.

- Cries of "WE ON MOBILE ? " rang across the IC boards

- This prompted her to come back AGAIN (although she just claimed she wasn't coming back, and actually kept coming back) and respond to Lechic's claim that SWIJ was trying to GTD from her and Mo via pm's. Yes GTD...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ucd3cB9r4Q

- Marley dared Lechic to post said pm's

- Lechic responded buy sayin "Nuh uh boo boo. Keep it cute. This ain't about you"...n/h btw

- Mo jumped in and said "BUT we can make this about you" and posted a youtube vid of Marley rubbing, massaging, and giving her ? a well deserved rub down...MY GOODNESS.

- She also fired shots @ Kat and Ms.S for caping for Marley, but were MIA in all of this. *shrugs*

- GOATNESS.

- ENCORE.

- BRAVO.

@! That thang know she sexy! My bad. Got carried away.

- Other posters garnered similar reactions.

- More comments. Were posted.

- Stew got demodded for letting this debauchery to continue.

- He is now mortal people.

- Thread probably quaddruple as I was typing this recap.

- Something else happened as well as I was typing up up this recap.

- Imma need a recap of what happened during the recap I'm typing.

- Sanchez is back from his Ibiza honeymoon, and he and his new wife is expecting a baby.

- The LGBT community supports SWIJ in all his endeavors.

@s given b/c y'all will read it and GOAT it regardless.

- More blah blah.

- Stopitfive contributed in this thread but forgot what he did.

- Me, Cain, and Hassan got IC senior discounts @ Golden Corral

- My work is done here.

TO BE CONTINUED...cuz i need a recap people!

Shots fired @ me?????

Uhhhh I was at the warer park with my fam all day long .

Had a great time too

I've already said my opinion on this situation a couple of days ago...no need to repeat myself over and over again

This discussion has been closed.