Basketball: Recreation Center & etc thread (part 2)

Options
T. Sanford
T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
I was shooting ball at the YMCA & this goofy playing ? picked me to be on his team along with his homeboy. That ? was so sorry, I told that ? just be a hustle man & chase rebounds. I was setting him up for some good passes, all he was doing was Dwade pump faking 5 times like they was gon jump at his sorry ass & ? my assists up

Comments

• Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was killing ? yesterday, getting buckets
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ay @Bcotton5 you from the D where you be hoopin at?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint hooped in a good 4-5 months. Too busy tryin to get swole Lol

I be at the gym lookin in at the basketball court:

Dr.-Who.gif
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

Dr.-Who.gif

I just started back shooting ball about a good 2 or 3 months now. But like you said "I've been also busy trying to get ripped up a lil bit because I'm trying to be stronger with the ball & finish around the basket better than before.
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    was killing ? yesterday, getting buckets

Where you shoot ball at in Detroit, Bcotton? Imma try to come up there on vacation this fall & I know shooting ball is one of my main things I wanna do

• Bcotton5
    edited August 2013
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »

I play in Joe Dumars (Hall Rd) league on thurs nights, YMCA mount clemens league sunday nights. Greg Grant on monday nights starting soon and I play pickup at Macomb Twp Rec center saturday mornings
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Imma come to Detroit this November & ball on y'all. Then go back home a week afterwards bumping "Just Last Week I Had To Ball On em" by Krit
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always get hurt playing with sorry ass ? . Sorry ? made me split my hand n get stitches. Sorry ? undercut me n made me fall n fracture my wrist.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options

I play in Joe Dumars (Hall Rd) league on thurs nights, YMCA mount clemens league sunday nights. Greg Grant on monday nights starting soon and I play pickup at Macomb Twp Rec center saturday mornings

Damn you out here.
    You play at the Joe D in Auburn Hills? I ain't never been to that one I hoop at the one in the city tho.
    Those sound legit I need to get a run in.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This white kid had to apply for that Kobe Ankle insurance the other day... dude got hit with a quick jab step..an his legs just betrayed him dude fell flat on his ass...i told the ? ....SHOOT! and he made it everyone fell out... id rather get dunked on than dropped aside from getting knighted
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Always get hurt playing with sorry ass ? . Sorry ? made me split my hand n get stitches. Sorry ? undercut me n made me fall n fracture my wrist.

lol no lie the last 3 times I sprained my ankle I was playing with ? ass ? lol
  • Bcotton5
    Options

Damn you out here.
    You play at the Joe D in Auburn Hills? I ain't never been to that one I hoop at the one in the city tho.
    Those sound legit I need to get a run in.

? in the Detroit Joe Dumars always wanna fight and shoot and ? when they lose I cant go there no more

we play at Basketball City on 13 mile and Groesbeck in Roseville on Friday nights sometimes too
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    aint no hoopers on here?
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? happened to me in high school aint know it was broke till like a week later and it started healin on its own
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two ? got dropped today

No finishes but.. this one cat.. who looks like Jaden smith knees buckled hard as ? i thought he was bout to pray..

and this other cat maaaaaan got it bad.. he got cross and was stumbling.. to add insult to injury dude tried to recover by going the opposite way and fell and rolled over.. ? was bananas
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Imma come to Detroit this November & ball on y'all. Then go back home a week afterwards bumping "Just Last Week I Had To Ball On em" by Krit

If you ever come to the mecca of basketball we gonna hoop.Up here ? can ball everywhere far suburbs the city all sides
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
    I remember the first time I made somebody fall. 10th grade I was playing in a tournament.
    was up by like 15 so I was just bullshittin.
    this ? was guarding me close so I hit em with a in and out between the legs then another crossover.
    ? dropped just like this

757391293.gif

people rushed the court and the ? was over.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember i stopped playing for a year n half n was fuckn trash b...i couldnt keep up running...too much tree n junk food it took me 2 nonths for me o get my shot n conditions back to where i can run 5-6 games...i be throwing fuckn dimes but dudes cant make lay ups...
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    I'll see y'all on the court in November.
    T. Sanford wrote: »

If you ever come to the mecca of basketball we gonna hoop.Up here ? can ball everywhere far suburbs the city all sides

Yo Tommy, I gotta hit up the Chi one good time too. I know y'all go in on the court up there
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm white so I can pass well and make a 3 every now and then. A lot of older fellas like to come to the gym and play whenever I'm there.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember the first time I made somebody fall. 10th grade I was playing in a tournament.
    was up by like 15 so I was just bullshittin.
    this ? was guarding me close so I hit em with a in and out between the legs then another crossover.
    ? dropped just like this

757391293.gif

people rushed the court and the ? was over.

I did a whiteboy like that too over at the junior college. Ima long range shooter so I was settin him up taking only the 18-23 footers,....then he tried to play me close and i broke to my right as he tried to do a close out worriedabout the J, then brought that ? thru the legs and did a step back and he stumbled on down. Lol I shot that ? like (please go in) while the ball was in the air. All you hear is OHHHHH!!!!! When that shot drops
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hey Sanford, it sounds like you shoulda got your ball hog on man

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

That's what all the G ass ? do.Watch the hoopers in between work outs
  • T. Sanford
    edited August 2013
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    hey Sanford, it sounds like you shoulda got your ball hog on man

Oh yea I did. My pass button was broke because after he kept fumbling the ball & messing my assists up then I started shooting everything
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint hooped in a while, been tryin to put on mass. my cardio is up now tho, so Id probably be better than I think. last time I played I damn near hyperventilated...