Ni&&as act hard and talk that ? about police but get sad when those handcuffs come out

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in AKA Donkey
word up,
? don't like Prison and jail I don't know who made that ? up like we like going to jail... U ever see ? about to get those handcuffs put on them, ? get all sad and ? , eyes get glossy voice start changing and ? ....

that's a cold blooded feeling when those handcuffs come out ? be like "SIR, SIR, PLEASE SIR, PLEASE OFFICER I JUST WANT TO GO HOME"

I mean ? be talking the most ? man ? the pigs, ? I don't give a ? I tell a cop to eat a ? and whoopty blah whoopty blah but when that siren go off ? be straighten up and when those handcuffs come out they talking proper English, using they vowels an ? .....

? be sad in those mug shots

21902-DMXMug_6_full-480w.jpg

O+J+Simpson+FILE+Celebrity+Mug+Shots+UWui5cZq3M0x.jpg

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iono, OJ looks pretty content with the situation...
  • waterproof
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Iono, OJ looks pretty content with the situation...

lol, that OJ mugshot is one the saddest ? ..i feel for the ? he knew he aint coming home
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL he trying to smile but you can see it in his eyes nh that man scared as ?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I felt all the strength go out my body when they slapped them cuffs on me.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    hip hop Is the reason prison life is glorified. I remember that xxl issue with busta rhymes posing in a jumpsuit that ? made a few ? heated.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo.... I just punched a housefly dead in his jaw! and it felt PHENOMENAL!
  • contemplate
    contemplate Members Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    was deciding to either 'goat' or 'lol' the op but then mug shots ruined the mood of the thread

x looks like he thinkin 'maaaan, this some ? '

oj looks is smirking at the camera
  • waterproof
    Options
    I felt all the strength go out my body when they slapped them cuffs on me.

lol, ? got real weak like real quick, those cuffs is magical i remember when i was younger and those cuffs was slapped on me my hopes and dreams of a better future was CRUSHED, the world crumbled right in front of my eyes, ? got sad and when you roll out in the back seat looking at your boys, looking all sad and ? .

tumblr_m1nw8r6QB01roxkc7o1_500.png
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea that ? do ? you up

i get sad too, not when they cuff me tho casue i gotta look hard for the people watchin

but on that ride to the jail, that ? be sad as ?

you just sit there like damn i ? up
  • Markus Garvey
    Markus Garvey Members Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen others go Mr. Hyde then Dr. Jekyll once they get arrested. I am a calm person the whole time and I weasel my way out of minor traffic tickets or from getting my car inspected all the time. I can fake being courteous.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudesll blast they brother and stab they mother
    All up in the back for a couple g packs
    To crush and move my rhymes go way back consider that my krush groove
    All these cats spit taht ancient hebrew and islan
    While i sit and medidate free of politics and ish mon
    Just roll my treed in a tight phil
    These ? recived txts and type ew
    Cuz they know its all bout the ? and they way that might blow
    My mic on type glow ? a bony ? in the ass with the micros
    I bomd ? get on song ? and saddam ?

Hate off hate a thon mixtape.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hip hop Is the reason prison life is glorified. I remember that xxl issue with busta rhymes posing in a jumpsuit that ? made a few ? heated.

U mean the one wih duck tape don't snitch ? ...that was totally ridiculous he should be ashamed of himself.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

people say that all the time, but i never seen prison bein glorified ever on the streets
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »

people say that all the time, but i never seen prison bein glorified ever on the streets

? sagging their pants where do you think it started?
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    getting handcuffed on a busy street is woat....especially in the white side of town...and on top of that I aint even know i had a warrant....I went from worrying about a speeding ticket to handcuffed in a CVS parking lot....