Nelly on ESPN First Take speaking on Kobe & Dwight

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Your "opinions and truths" are no different than nellys.Saying "I'm sure damn near everybody in the league would want to play with Kobe" is YOUR opinion we saw dwight didn't which is a fact

Go head and cape it's funny watching you people act like females

The bold is a true description of yourself on the IC.

Carry on.
    Says the guy who spazzed at ducky for shuttin down cheap seats.Cuz you "couldn't post while the game was on" you were genuinely upset like some loser who has no real life friends.Now you're stalkin my posts flaggin em like swayze

The irony of you sayin anyone acts like a female.You a lame trash poster and always have been.Carry on
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe lost a 3-1 lead in 2006 and we still hearing about it, but Lebron got embarrassed by the magic and it was never discussed again.

And that lead Kobe and the TEAM lost to, was to the best team in the league that year with the MVP Steve Nash.

Bron lost to Michael pietrus and Anthony Johnson and a center who had -6 post moves.

Kobe never took any blame? Word..?

"This is what it soundah like,
    When trollssss die."
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    He right tho what makes u opinion better or more fact than nellys?

Definitely ain't saying that.

You hear something that "sounds good" and immediately pass that off as fact or "truth" but you didn't step back to give yourself true objectivity about the ? he touched on.

I agree with some of the things he said... Other ? he said was clearly overstated
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its sounded good cuz he said pretty much the same thing I have
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your "opinions and truths" are no different than nellys.Saying "I'm sure damn near everybody in the league would want to play with Kobe" is YOUR opinion we saw dwight didn't which is a fact

Carry on.
    Says the guy who spazzed at ducky for shuttin down cheap seats.Cuz you "couldn't post while the game was on" you were genuinely upset like some loser who has no real life friends.Now you're stalkin my posts flaggin em like swayze

The irony of you sayin anyone acts like a female.You a lame trash poster and always have been.Carry on

Ain't no irony. You been posting with emotions for years. That ? been pointed out many times by many posters. You act like female anytime Kobe is mentioned. You went from being a Kobe stan to a lbj stan. Your words.

You talking about stalking posts lol You been doing that since day one. Post in here and your lame posts will get flagged. You a lame troll and would be embarrassed if your "? " found out. Trolling other threads and cosigning these racist crackas on some uncle tommy ? .

Carry on.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Carry on.

Damn this ? tommy never forget not ?
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Its sounded good cuz he said pretty much the same thing I have

Well Damn
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Carry on.

Ain't no irony. You been posting with emotions for years. That ? been pointed out many times by many posters. You act like female anytime Kobe is mentioned. You went from being a Kobe stan to a lbj stan. Your words.

You talking about stalking posts lol You been doing that since day one. Post in here and your lame posts will get flagged. You a lame troll and would be embarrassed if your "? " found out. Trolling other threads and cosigning these racist crackas on some uncle tommy ? .

Carry on.

You Laker fans be doing that ? every time Swayze post calling us ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2013
    Options

Carry on.

Carry on.

You're acting like a female right now,? and venting.Shut da fucc up and keep it movin and stop cryin I aint gonna change nothin.I will make you mad whenever I feel like it and aint ? u gonna do about it herb

Lol @ the bolded/underlined you a fuccin lame
    blu197 wrote: »

Carry on.

Cuz it was hilarious how angry this lame was.Ducky banned his crybaby ass and had son repeatedly beggin the admin to unban him

He's an emotional canadian frontrunner/bandwagon fan who needed to keep tabs on the yanks and lakers from canada
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    ive asked dis before in here nd Kobe fans in here got emotional, which players has Kobe made betta? which wing players have stayed a long period of time nd thanked Kobe for workin wit em after practice or teachin em how to be professionals? its WIDELY reported Kobe didnt even talk to his teammates in da locker room Smush Parker sayin Kobe would sit at a separate table wit security at team dinners should explain it all

The only players that literally make players better is a star PG... Lebron doesn't even make players better.. He didnt make nobody better in Cleveland and if you say he made anybody better on the heat (who are all established vets besides Cole) you're an idiot... @ the bold Fisher played with kobe for over 10 seasons and Shaq played with kobe for 8 seasons and Gasol has been there since 08 and odds are finish his career there.... And lol @ that Smush Parker story, yea kobe doesn't hang with teammates like that but he for damn sho not gon hang with no scrub like Smush, players as trash as him kobe treats like losers

Mo Williams count or nah? wat about Drew Gooden? but Smush did average 13ppg for da Lakers he wasnt as bad as a lot of Laker fans try to paint him its just he didnt like Kobe nd whoeva is in dat category gets ? on blindly. how many draft picks stayed for a period of time under his wing?

Draft picks with the lakers dont even make the team and if they do they are 3rd string bench so how can kobe possibly take a draft pick "under his wing"?...but to answer Bynum was drafted in 05 and stayed till '12 that's a "period of time"...... And if Bron made Mo or Drew better why aren't they relevant?? B/c he didn't make them better they still suck ass, ppl just knew about them b/c they played with Bron and if they had a 20pt game at most Bron got the credit... And did you just say Smush wasn't as bad?? Lmaoo where just lookin at the stat sheet and not wacthin games make you look stupid, Kwame brown avg 10 and 7 before i guess he isn't as bad either smh

Smush wasnt a scrub dude was da 2nd leadin scorer on dat squad if im not mistaken. ur not understanding Gooden nd Mo's stats were elevated WHILE playin wit Bron, i'll give u Ariza but i still wouldnt call Kobe a good teammate

You clearly dont know what the hell you are talking about.. Mo Williams as a buck was a baller.. and averaged about 6 assist a game when he more ball handling/pg duties..

i kno Mo could score wit da bucks but ur gonna act like he aint have his best years as a Cav? lol
  • P swayze166
    Options

Carry on.

Carry on.

Give it up ? . Ya lame weirdo story in attempt to hate the kid been exposed as duck tales....just like when you was scared to show face in ya own city. I run you ? . Go head flag this and post some random picture of some white guy. You my toilet.
  • P swayze166
    Options
    "This is what it soundah like when trollsssss die."

#fuckniggasbegone
    #irunthis
  • P swayze166
    Options
    ive asked dis before in here nd Kobe fans in here got emotional, which players has Kobe made betta? which wing players have stayed a long period of time nd thanked Kobe for workin wit em after practice or teachin em how to be professionals? its WIDELY reported Kobe didnt even talk to his teammates in da locker room Smush Parker sayin Kobe would sit at a separate table wit security at team dinners should explain it all

The only players that literally make players better is a star PG... Lebron doesn't even make players better.. He didnt make nobody better in Cleveland and if you say he made anybody better on the heat (who are all established vets besides Cole) you're an idiot... @ the bold Fisher played with kobe for over 10 seasons and Shaq played with kobe for 8 seasons and Gasol has been there since 08 and odds are finish his career there.... And lol @ that Smush Parker story, yea kobe doesn't hang with teammates like that but he for damn sho not gon hang with no scrub like Smush, players as trash as him kobe treats like losers

Mo Williams count or nah? wat about Drew Gooden? but Smush did average 13ppg for da Lakers he wasnt as bad as a lot of Laker fans try to paint him its just he didnt like Kobe nd whoeva is in dat category gets ? on blindly. how many draft picks stayed for a period of time under his wing?

Draft picks with the lakers dont even make the team and if they do they are 3rd string bench so how can kobe possibly take a draft pick "under his wing"?...but to answer Bynum was drafted in 05 and stayed till '12 that's a "period of time"...... And if Bron made Mo or Drew better why aren't they relevant?? B/c he didn't make them better they still suck ass, ppl just knew about them b/c they played with Bron and if they had a 20pt game at most Bron got the credit... And did you just say Smush wasn't as bad?? Lmaoo where just lookin at the stat sheet and not wacthin games make you look stupid, Kwame brown avg 10 and 7 before i guess he isn't as bad either smh

Smush wasnt a scrub dude was da 2nd leadin scorer on dat squad if im not mistaken. ur not understanding Gooden nd Mo's stats were elevated WHILE playin wit Bron, i'll give u Ariza but i still wouldnt call Kobe a good teammate

You clearly dont know what the hell you are talking about.. Mo Williams as a buck was a baller.. and averaged about 6 assist a game when he more ball handling/pg duties..

i kno Mo could score wit da bucks but ur gonna act like he aint have his best years as a Cav? lol

He was by far a better player on the bucks and clips than with Bron...you watch too much tv, did you ever even watch him on bucks? Or clippers for that matter?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swayze didnt even tell anybody he was in Chicago til da 3rd quarter of dat Bulls game ? was comedy redundant ass post accomplishing nuthin somebody ban dis mawfucka lls
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

Carry on.

Carry on.

Give it up ? . Ya lame weirdo story in attempt to hate the kid been exposed as duck tales....just like when you was scared to show face in ya own city. I run you ? . Go head flag this and post some random picture of some white guy. You my toilet.

You was too scared to let anybody know you was here ahead of time, stop bringing that nonsense up about people being afraid of you
  • northside7
    Options

Carry on.

Carry on.

You're acting like a female right now,? and venting.Shut da fucc up and keep it movin and stop cryin I aint gonna change nothin.I will make you mad whenever I feel like it and aint ? u gonna do about it herb

Carry on.

Cuz it was hilarious how angry this lame was.Ducky banned his crybaby ass and had son repeatedly beggin the admin to unban him

He's an emotional canadian frontrunner/bandwagon fan who needed to keep tabs on the yanks and lakers from canada

The bold is exactly you. lol @ venting. I be laughing at you and your emotions when I post.

I still can't understand why a person would care so much and be so emotional about the teams another person follows or their location lol.

Lol @ front runner and bandwagon. Keep thinking that.

Who would need the IC to follow their team when they are already on the Internet and have cable TV? lol

Carry on.

• Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Swayze didnt even tell anybody he was in Chicago til da 3rd quarter of dat Bulls game ? was comedy redundant ass post accomplishing nuthin somebody ban dis mawfucka lls

Anybody who's ever been to a bulls game knows 2 things:

There's a sea of jolly crackas who look just like swayze so tryin to spot that pig woulda been like lookin for a needle in a hay stack

and there's at least 20-30 cops there before and after games directing traffic/protecting the whites and to keep any rowdy fans in check.His whole woofin gimmick is corny this white boy will never be in no chi hood
  • P swayze166
    Options

Carry on.

Carry on.

You was too scared to let anybody know you was here ahead of time, stop bringing that nonsense up about people being afraid of you

#Lies

Posted hours before the game.

You scary.

Carry on
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is in they feelings like

uhhhh uhhh I know he aint just say nothing wrong about kobe!?!?!?

eknql4.jpg
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

Carry on.

Carry on.

#Lies

Posted hours before the game.

You scary.

Carry on

You probably was posting but not about being in the city. Everybody saw you start talking ? in the third quarter.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Carry on.

Carry on.

Notice how Northside ignored this lol.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2013
    Options

Carry on.

Carry on.

Carry on.

The bold is exactly you. lol @ venting. I be laughing at you and your emotions when I post.

I still can't understand why a person would care so much and be so emotional about the teams another person follows or their location lol.

Who would need the IC to follow their team when they are already on the Internet and have cable TV? lol

Carry on.

If You're from canada and became a yankee and lakers fan in the year 2000 You're a frontrunner.You're not from the same country,state or city as the 2 teams you dickride and you became a fan during title runs

Foh clown go cheer for the toronto maple leafs,raptors and blue jays or the edmonton oilers or whatever you canadian honkys cheer for in your provinces
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1zJci8dL8E

Here go that ether for those who aint peep.Nelly blammed em
  • northside7
    edited July 2013
    Options

Carry on.

Carry on.

Notice how Northside ignored this lol.

I saw it. I've never c/s him calling anyone ? .

Carry on.

Carry on.

Carry on.

Carry on.

If You're from canada and became a yankee and lakers fan in the year 2000 You're a frontrunner.You're not from the same country,state or city from the 2 teams you dickride and you became a fan during title runs

Foh clown go cheer for the toronto maple leafs,raptors and blue jays or the edmonton oilers or whatever you canadian honkys cheer for in your provinces

Ain't nobody here white, uncle tommy.

Look at how you're all in your emotions because of the teams I rep lol You a true lame. You sound just like a cracka indeed

You're one ignorant ass uncle tom

Carry on
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aight, I'm tired of wack rappers making sports headlines this summer.

That's enough, stop it.