so how do i hit my friends "girl friend"?

Options
2»

Comments

• Earl Lee Risor
    Earl Lee Risor Members Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    Options
    She ain't loyal to him, so you think she'll be loyal to you. You go do that ? buddy, first real argument they have where low blows are exchanged(and it will happen) she gonna hit him with "that's why I ? ya homeboy lil ? ass nigaa" then you gotta answer for why you a cornball ass dude, ya man gon expose you too because his feelings are hurt and hdon't know what else to do. Just be ready for what you steppin into for some ? that might not be that good. Good luck, ? ? .
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why don't you ask her to hook u up with a friend tho?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    "I love jesse's girl" ass muthafucka.

You suck and you're a ? friend.

Hit yourself in the head with a hammer instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYkbTyHXwbs
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how you know shes a hoe? I know girls that are flirtatious that will leave yoy with dry ? like its nothing. Do you know other dudes beside your friend that beat them guts? If so I suggest. you holla at them about how they made that happen, Then try it and see wusup, or if she got a fb message her and see if see holla back on some flirt ? Then you should already know how.to hook that fish or yousa sucka. That should be good advise if you a slick ? wit it
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im stuck on the 51 part
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    That ain't cool at all. You deserve your ass beat
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what kinda friend......smh
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    Why your friend's girl though?

twitter,instagram,facebook,blackplanet,migente,asianplanet, and etc has hoes.
    figure it out.

asianplanet u say!!? hmmmmmm
    and what is this migente u speak of??!
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but to add to the thread.. i sent this one ? i was cool wit baby's momma.. kid probably jus made 1...

? always threw hints.. blatant.. in front of dude.. i never truely understood whyd he have her around me or my girls.. but he was cool so i never made a move..

for my bday i let the ? come thru to my house.. I NEVER LET ? COME TO MY HOUSE... but me and dude was cool.. been cool for some years.. and he square as ? ..

well amyways.. ? come playin messenger for some ? out here tryin to get at one of my girls.. here i am invitin a ? into my house.. my life and he goin behind my back tellin my ? about some ? she use to ? wit when she was square askin about her.. dude's a P by the way..

took a minute for it to get out.. but once it did i was livid.. wasnt but a week or so after that i had his ? . hahahaha they back together now or whatever.. but yeh.. had her for bout a good month or so..

? only stopped sendin me pics cause i went off on her on some u related ? .. smmfh ? aint ? . lol
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ? all this ? out here, and you want your boy's ? ?unless she is community ? , You ? ? . Since you asking how lets me know that she ain't community ? , otherwise you would be knee deep in ? right now.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all that... try to smash. If that ? wifing a ? you're doingbhim a favor. ? gotta toughen up out here.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Behave like a grown man ?
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just go over there while he's there, kiss her in the mouth, then fight over her. whichever ? is dead afterwards, the other one gets the girl. that's the new generations way of handle ? like this. now...go yonder young fool and prosper..or die..lol
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , put in some work. Stop eating off other peoples plates. Your "friend's" girl? She might be a hoe, but that' isn't a good enough excuse.
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You aint ? for going after your hommies girl
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn yall all up in yall feelings. ? . i thought ? was gone be up on it but damn.
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man my homeboy was bout to smash his girl after the club. Me n my other ? was in my expedition on some purp, faded outside the crib. Went up to te ? window to peep in, my other ? pulled the window up n tricked me, I bent down to peep through n he pushed me through the window. I ninja rolled, hit a military crawl, then y homeboy n his girl was like "hey! Where you goin?" N my friends, the rest is history. Did a DP on that hoe... That is how you hit your homeboy girlfriend
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man my homeboy was bout to smash his girl after the club. Me n my other ? was in my expedition on some purp, faded outside the crib. Went up to te ? window to peep in, my other ? pulled the window up n tricked me, I bent down to peep through n he pushed me through the window. I ninja rolled, hit a military crawl, then y homeboy n his girl was like "hey! Where you goin?" N my friends, the rest is history. Did a DP on that hoe... That is how you hit your homeboy girlfriend

the ? ? ya mans ? bruh
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    son said ninja roll and military crawl Lmao
  • Yardie1
    Yardie1 Members Posts: 210 ✭✭
    Options
    So u say she's a hoe and she giving off signals and u asking HOW ?. The better question is how to deal with the consequences of hittin ur homies girl and even dats an easy answer. She a hoe…