Disney/Marvel..STOP HOLDING OUT ? , AND GIVE THE PEOPLE THE FOLLOWING ANIMATED FLICKS!

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
Rex has faith in your ability to produce quality animated features, after all you did give us, Ultimate Avengers and Hulk Vs, but y'all have been holding out and the fandom wants new product. You don't even have to hit people over the head right away, you ease folks in with animated versions of the debut of the Surfer and Galactus. Some Ghost Rider ? , another Doc Strange. Once you prove you can't compete with DC, then you hit the people with:

kravenslasthunt.jpg

Since it's for the fandom, you can show Kraven "committin' that."

amazing300a.jpg

The first appearance of Venom

220px-Spider-Man_Death-of-Gwen-Stacy.jpg

The Death of Gwen Stacy

[img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p480x480/525369_445967462150789_428651846_n.jpg[/img]

The Death of Elektra

31555.jpg

The Proteus Saga

and of course

xm135.jpg

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whos that that murks elektra? black bolt?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DC ? all over marvel on the animated ? . And so far the regular movies too. I watched a few of the Marvel animated ? on Netflix and they were complete snoozfests. the Black Panther Motion comic was alright tho.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Whos that that murks elektra? black bolt?

Naw, potna, Bullseye. He killed her just to see if could. GOATNESS.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    DC ? all over marvel on the animated ? . And so far the regular movies too. I watched a few of the Marvel animated ? on Netflix and they were complete snoozfests. the Black Panther Motion comic was alright tho.

This ? right here. The DC movies are all pretty good to great. I tried watching Dr. Strange, ? was mad boring. I wasn't even really feeling The Avengers and Hulk toons either. The motion comics (Black Panter, Astonishing X-Men, Spider-Woman, etc) are the best animated Marvel movies/shows. But, thats just because they are comics put in motion.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm Marvel forever but DC been kicking they ass on the animated flicks. Live action I gotta give to Marvel though. DC makes more live actions but most are of questionable quality (except the most recent Batman flicks).
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Death of Gwen Stacy is clearly being saved for the new Spider-Man movies but since I have no interest in them I wouldn't mind an animated version. Phoenix Saga is a definite must. As a major Daredevil fan thanks in part to Miller's run Death of Elektra would be bad ass too.
    jono wrote: »
    I'm Marvel forever but DC been kicking they ass on the animated flicks. Live action I gotta give to Marvel though. DC makes more live actions but most are of questionable quality (except the most recent Batman flicks).

If you want to get technical there have been more movies based on DC published works with critical acclaim (Ie: Stardust, V for Vendetta) and major oscar nominations (Ie: A History of Violence, Road to Perdition, The Dark Knight) than there have been movies based on Marvel published works with the same credentials.

I've always been a DC guy. Batman is what got me into collecting comics in the late 80's and through him I got into the entire DCU and haven't looked back. They have simply published a great majority of the greatest and most innovative stories the comic book medium has ever seen (Ie: Sandman, Moore's Swamp Thing run, Morrison's Animal Man run, Crisis on Infinite Earths) moreso than Marvel.

But I did read a ? load of Marvel comics growing up too and still follow a handful of titles. I would love to see Marvel get their ? together on the animated tip. Legit adaptations of River of Blood (The Punisher), The Coming of Galactus (Fantastic Four) or The Curse of Jonathan Blaze (Ghost Rider) could actually help further solidify those IP's more in the eyes of the mainstream since they were ruined by weak live action adaptations not made by Marvel Studios themselves.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    I would love to Marvel do Spidey and have one of the flicks end like this:

AmazingSpider-Man129.jpg

With that ? Frank having Spidey in the cross-hairs and busting at him. ? would be epic.