the guilties

Options
Splackavelli
Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
am I the only one who still suffers from ? guilt. I noticed that people are really open about spanking the monkey nowadays because of the anonymity the internet offers. back in the late 90's, before I had access to the net the only ? I knew bragging about beatin' off were ex-cons. when I get done doing the deed it's like what luis c.k. said in his standup when walking by a pretty woman on the street "oh ? she knows!"

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No fam i... let me explain

Fapping is bad when you are doing it with a guilt feeling. Those who are acting this way are faping quick. As a result the muscle memory of the ? retains that it have to provoke the ? after this duration. And since you are way more aroused in front of the desired woman you end up by lasting one or 2 minutes !!!

So ? is good as long as you practice for lasting longer. As a matter of fact you have to recognize the arrival of the ? . Then you have to decelerate you hand movements and breath calmly.

If you are late on this phase pinch the ? then press your perineum with two finger. Then focus on your high breath to regain calm.
    The result is marvellous for you can ? without ? and maintain your ? . And your lasting grows.

Peace...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Deuces on this thread
This discussion has been closed.