The Official 2013-2014 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    TMZ reported that Adrian Peterson’s 2-year old son in South Dakota has been hospitalized after being abused by a man who has been dating the child’s mother. Pro Football Talk called the situation “tragic.” Police in South Dakota recently released a statement about the incident, but there’s no mention of Adrian Peterson. City Pages in Minnesota received an email from someone claiming that the young child is not Peterson’s.

Peterson, who returned to Minnesota this morning and will address the media today, was definitely in South Dakota yesterday.

The child, according to the South Dakota police, remains in critical condition.

[UPDATE: Pro Football talk says the child is Peterson's son. Adrian Peterson's father told Sean Jensen of the Pioneer Press that the child is Peterson's.]

I am so confused.....
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    TMZ reported that Adrian Peterson’s 2-year old son in South Dakota has been hospitalized after being abused by a man who has been dating the child’s mother. Pro Football Talk called the situation “tragic.” Police in South Dakota recently released a statement about the incident, but there’s no mention of Adrian Peterson. City Pages in Minnesota received an email from someone claiming that the young child is not Peterson’s.

Peterson, who returned to Minnesota this morning and will address the media today, was definitely in South Dakota yesterday.

The child, according to the South Dakota police, remains in critical condition.

[UPDATE: Pro Football talk says the child is Peterson's son. Adrian Peterson's father told Sean Jensen of the Pioneer Press that the child is Peterson's.]

I am so confused.....

its like an episode of Maury combined with rescue 911
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so it's a jumpoffs?
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMMFH, reason #76545 why you can't have kids by an ain't ? ? . I put almost as much blame on her as the ? ? who beat up a baby.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    so it's a jumpoffs?

Looks that way....

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Matt-
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    53177.jpg

A black man never stood a chance in South Dakota
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options
    SMMFH, reason #76545 why you can't have kids by an ain't ? ? . I put almost as much blame on her as the ? ? who beat up a baby.

That's one thing I don't get about some of these mothers. I'm all for you having the freedom to do you thing and dating... but when you have a child don't be trying to play house with a ? you don't really know ? about....ESPECIALLY if he moving into your crib....

I guess I was just raised different....when my parents divorced I lived with my mom. She had a few BF over those years but I only met one of them and my mom sat me down and explained to me who he was before that. She never even let dude spend the night at our crib let alone move in. Later on after I went off to college we kinda stumbled onto that conversation and she said she didn't bring men around me because I already had a father and she didn't feel comfortable bringing guys around me if it wasn't serious enough and that she could trust them to be around me. It was more important to her to keep dudes away because I'm a girl and you never know with some dudes no matter how much of a good dude they might seem on the surface.

• PaperPlaneJane
    Options
    Now they saying the lil boy doesn't look like he's going to survive.......so sad.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    The regular Eli is bout to show up..Game winning drive!!!!!
    You do know Eli is more likely to throw an int than romo in the final 2:00 stats actually show he's more likely too.

Yet Eli still better than Romo.... stay hating on Eli bruh

That won't change with him.

Others bash Eli... but that ? only posts to Bash Eli while at the same time stanning for Romo in the same post or next hilarious.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options
    Rick Stroud ‏@NFLSTROUD 15m
    Another #Bucs player has been diagnosed with MRSA, Times has learned.

They need to put a ? quarantine tent around that entire facility......
  • Matt-
    Options
    paperplanejane story hour. you real for that one ma. props to your mother too
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's one thing I don't get about some of these mothers. I'm all for you having the freedom to do you thing and dating... but when you have a child don't be trying to play house with a ? you don't really know ? about....ESPECIALLY if he moving into your crib....

I guess I was just raised different....when my parents divorced I lived with my mom. She had a few BF over those years but I only met one of them and my mom sat me down and explained to me who he was before that. She never even let dude spend the night at our crib let alone move in. Later on after I went off to college we kinda stumbled onto that conversation and she said she didn't bring men around me because I already had a father and she didn't feel comfortable bringing guys around me if it wasn't serious enough and that she could trust them to be around me. It was more important to her to keep dudes away because I'm a girl and you never know with some dudes no matter how much of a good dude they might seem on the surface.

My sister-in-law did the same thing as your mom did. She wouldn't let dudes spend the night at her house because she had a kid and you just can't trust anybody. But nowadays the parent think about themselves first and when something happens to their child by the person they are going out with then they want asked what happen.
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    Now they saying the lil boy doesn't look like he's going to survive.......so sad.

Wow
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh looks like he on some ? ^^
  • Matt-
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Of course she need her ass beat too
  • Matt-
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Bruh looks like he on some ? ^^

1000w
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    NFLPA tells @wingoz that, depending on what MRSA containment report says, the NFLPA could advise Bucs-Eagles not to play this weekend.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eli Manning looks like could be another character in the Hangover Series
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick Stroud ‏@NFLSTROUD 15m
    Another #Bucs player has been diagnosed with MRSA, Times has learned.

They need to put a ? quarantine tent around that entire facility......
    Schiano is behind this.He wont be blamed for another losing season.
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    AP Is the dwight howard of the nfl