Pick & Choose or Trick & Chase

Options
vince_vince
vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
I was talking to my homeboy and he told me of his latest L when the same girl stood him up for the 3rd time.

Homie was showered, suited and booted and bathed in Paco Rabanne "One million" when he saw a message on his phone saying "Sorry can't make it, my auntie and cousin from out of town are here and I can't leave them alone." Grand opening, grand closing...

After I laughed at him for a while, I told dude to concentrate on the girls who already show interest in him from the start so he pretty much only has to bag them. I see a lot of dudes out there being all over a girl like rash trying to win her over with texts, calls, gifts and whatever else they consider "game".
Never understood why some of us choose to go that route when there are girls out there who just like you for who you are...

Do you think that's just courtship and has always been that way or do you think in this day and age you making a fool out of yourself trying to "win over" girls?

Comments

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chasin ? should be a no-no for guys after age 16. after that age it's time to Man Up and let the hoes know whose the ? ' Boss.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I like being chased but that's not cool.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because bad ? take work
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm single with no kids living in Dallas Texas and I have over 50k a year in income at the moment. I'm a first round draft pick and conduct myself like one. Morale of this story: I aint had to 'chase' since 2011 and its gone stay that way.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to think

Bleek and the Baddest ?

Now the Baddest ? is an Average ?

Tell your boy to Keep It Movin' Pimpin'
  • vince_vince
    Options
    Keep it one hundun pleighboy

ur "homie" is actually you, right?

haha nah, if i get down like that, i couldnt make a thread real like this.

he told me he cut her off but i tell you the truth, if she sends him a text couple months from now he will be head over heels again...

there is girls out there who like him but he choose to chase some other broads who give him the cold shoulder. maybe it's the challenge or maybe it's the fact that they are just a couple leagues above the girls who are into him (and probably him also...)
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? : "I ain't chasing NO bad ? idgaf!!"

So this how the hoodrats been gettin pregnant?!?

Any nigguh impregnating a hoodrat deserves that 18 years of misery. And not all "bad ? " make nigguhs go through "trials of death" to get to them. Some of the baddest chicks I've met have been cool, down to earth and not on that "make a nigguh chase them" ? .
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because bad ? take work

couple dollars on drinks and ride in the whip and dem panties is mine ? . #easy work.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

And not all "bad ? " make nigguhs go through "trials of death" to get to them. Some of the baddest chicks I've met have been cool, down to earth and not on that "make a nigguh chase them" ? .
    this is true, but not the case 70% of the time
  • vince_vince
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

And not all "bad ? " make nigguhs go through "trials of death" to get to them. Some of the baddest chicks I've met have been cool, down to earth and not on that "make a nigguh chase them" ? .
    this is true, but not the case 70% of the time

nah, most girls follow the kiss up, kick down principle.
    same girl one guy says about she is hard to get, drops her panties once some dude she is into snaps his fingers.

i rather be the finger snapper...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen that ? work out a lot. She'll eventually give the ? a chance and he'll take full advantage of it. Couple married ? I know bagged their wife like that. I see no problem with it.

But it just ain't in me. I'm not really with the 'playing hard to get' ? . If I get at a woman and she ain't biting, I'm quick to move on. No harm, no foul. But I definitely ain't with the chasing. ? just ain't in me.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Putting too much/all your focus and energy on any chick is bad bizz...that's the wrong approach...

Like I stated...all women can't be smashed in two weeks or two days..some can..some can't...dude just have to place some of his energy elsewhere...seems like too has 'all' his focus on her...not good route to take when you just trying to meet a chick or just even dealing wit a chick..check his focus

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after the second cancellation, I would have moved on. There's too many women more worthy of your time than just that one, I don't care how fine she is.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    slipped her a molly and she wont e.n.o.i.t
  • vince_vince
    edited July 2013
    Options
    after the second cancellation, I would have moved on. There's too many women more worthy of your time than just that one, I don't care how fine she is.

co-sign

but most of the time the red flags were there far before the cancellation. unreturned calls/texts, no interest in what you do and who you with, no response to flirting etc.

people decide within the first seconds of meeting someone if they are attracted or not, i wouldnt waste my time trying to change that decision...
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Vince_Vince your homeboi better not be a Ghanaian lol
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As someone who only holds people to their word, first cancellation alone is a red flag...on to the next one. Don't sweat these females I say, gas up their heads and they make life difficult for tha next ? .
  • vince_vince
    Options
    @Vince_Vince your homeboi better not be a Ghanaian lol

haha no, he is russian
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chasing ? should be a once a year holiday, after that ? get back to the grind lol