Options
    "talking about she looked like janet jackson
    ? got out the car looking like freddy jackson"

Reminds me of Cube, when he said:

"Body like Beyonce, face like Andre (ugghhh)"

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I did back the MySpace days. ? had nuttin but face pics. She looked like that loud lady from the Tyler Perry movies. Was lowkey built like her without the implants too. We met at my house, she got naked. I told her to put her clothes back on.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    i have technically... i still smashed the chick so it didnt matter...

How many times?

Did she come on to you or did you pursue her for the ? ?

Did you feel guilty afterwards?

What she look like?

Details bruh..

i don't remember who came on 2 who..

smashed once.. messed around multiple times..

did i feel guilty no..

honestly she reminded me of lil mo..
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I did back the MySpace days. ? had nuttin but face pics. She looked like that loud lady from the Tyler Perry movies. Was lowkey built like her without the implants too. We met at my house, she got naked. I told her to put her clothes back on.

I bet you smashed ? ...How was it?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

I bet you smashed ? ...How was it?

I couldn't. I'm a skinny ? , she was skinny. I need a girl packing a extra few pounds. Her ? looked like orange peels. and with us both being skinny somebody would've left with bruises. Would've been painful sex. I couldn't even attempt to get turned on. I seen her a few weeks later while I was walking to the train station. She was with a friend I flat out laughed at her n she shoved me. ? MySpace memories lol
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is this catfish ? i keep on hearing?..this ? on POF asked if i'm into it..
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Google search: Candiru
  • Rasta.
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

Google search: Candiru

I'm pretty sure those hoes i was talking to have no idea the spanish name for a catfish lmao

edit: So it's a show about online dating and on mtv? Don't even know what channel mtv is on my directv
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Catfish is Spanish is bagre.

This is a candiru, a type of catfish. These hoes be into some freakshit these days.

B34CBF62-C78E-4FAA-9E32-04EDB81DBC1F-46254-000014A0F43C6262_zps4df385dd.jpg
    AF06F264-41A0-4AEF-8A85-ACD589753B0B-46254-000014A0F9C59AEE_zpsbd629ab6.jpg

@thulsadoom
    @theodis
    @whateverthefuckjamelnameis

I know he love that ?
  • Rasta.
    Options
    Yea you right, a specie of it...but i think those ? were referencing the tv show lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    lemzola wrote: »
    What does catfish means?
    tumblr_mdkz7xB8cQ1r1mr1po1_400.gif
    in example

The real faggotry is the guy wearing the bra.

Seriously, even if you have jack ? going on in your life, what would compel any person to think putting on a bra, and dancing like a girl to random guys online before turning around to catch them jerking off and then laugh at them, is either entertaining or worth even the time it takes to think of something so ? .

You only see white people doing this ? too.

LMAO

that's hilarious to me, not even close to "? ".

• s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Catfish is more like they show you pictures but either they don't look the same or they're a different person.

Back in the day meeting off the internet or being hooked up with somebody by not seeing them yet is different which I been through that plenty times.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NuLife wrote: »
    Maybe...but i'll never know cause I never plan on meeting him.... It's just a friend anyway, nothing romantic but we've been good (internet and phone) friends for over 10 years. He's had trouble in his marriage due to our friendship, but it's really nothing like that on my part.

Kat you seriously given in already?.....
  • NuLife
    NuLife Members Posts: 217 ✭✭
    Options
    Maybe...but i'll never know cause I never plan on meeting him.... It's just a friend anyway, nothing romantic but we've been good (internet and phone) friends for over 10 years. He's had trouble in his marriage due to our friendship, but it's really nothing like that on my part.

Kat you seriously given in already?.....

Im not Kat buddy
  • NuLife
    NuLife Members Posts: 217 ✭✭
    Options

Did you cybersex him?

That would be a negative
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »
    What does catfish means?
    tumblr_mdkz7xB8cQ1r1mr1po1_400.gif
    in example

IM IN TEARS....NGA CLICKED OFF OF THAT SCREEN FAST AS HELL
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have back in 01 I met her on yahoo chat she had so many pics I should have known a young lady that pretty wouldn't be so pressed to meet. She stood me up twice then she told me to come to her house she was very big but I still spent a little time with her.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    hell yeah in college... on college club. ? profile said thin and tone.... ended up being fat as hell...

How many times you smashed?

I didnt. I tried to get some head but her fat Vienna sausage fingas was a turn off...
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was Living in Delaware at the time (myspace days like 2005) talking to this puerto rican chick.. said she was 5'3 160lbs.. im like daamn thats kinda lot of weight for that height but said ? it (i like chunky ? anyway.. judge me) she had a cute picture

what ? me off about this ? was i was in the AF and this ? high giving me directions over the phone (the fact i was in the AF and couldnt blaze i had ZERO patients for "high ? directions") and i only lived there about 7 months at the time. Delaware is small as ? . Its literally smaller than the city of Detroit. and this ? kept giving me ? up directions.. end up taken me 2.5 hours for a 30 mins drive. it was pouring down raining.. ? just ? me off more than anything. i was irritated by the time i stepped on her porch

finally get to this ? crib and she opens the door... ? was5'3 and all of 260 pounds.. im 6ft 220 and was maaad as hell. I swear im just standing there in the rain like

kobe-bryant-lakers-death-stare_zps2fe38db0.jpg

for a good 30 seconds.. just standing there .. no words.. just thinking .. this internet hook ups is some ? . She asked me was i coming in.,, i walked in like i owned place/ been there before, she like "u want some henny" im like naw im good, just started turning off lights and ? lol

she a got 4 year old son. im like "put him to bed" she does im like where ur bedroom she tells me.. i just went laid down she came in killed the lights and i throat ? that ? for the next hour busted a nut and just passed out

woke up like 6:30 am she getting her son ready for daycare or whatever.. got up got dressed and left.. i remember it was still raining.. she didnt have a car and they was walking to the bus stop.. now i think about it i was off that day.. i coulda dropped them off , but I just chucked her the dueces as i sped by.. smh

oh yeah .. best head i ever got in my life