Has Anyone Ever Had an Out of Body Experience?

Options
Ghost Leopard
Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've had one that I remember. I was five, a couple of weeks into my kindergarten year. I felt confident in the daily routine. Well one day it was raining around noon and I didn't think that it might be a different procedure.
Somehow I had gotten separated from the main body of my class and just ran outside the double doors to catch up. I run straight out into a downpour and empty ass playground. By the time I processed this the doors had closed. My school has these heavy double doors that were set to lock from the inside. So im pulling on the handle trying to get back in.

I'm getting soaked. I'm scared. Banging on the door for someone. I can't remember how long I was out there, but eventually someone came to the door let me in. They told me that recess was in the auditorium so I ran downstairs.

The OBE comes in as I'm running down the stairs I'm looking at myself from behind running down the stairs. It was a brief moment and so vivid in my mind even to this day.

Anyone else care to share?

Comments

• goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah, salvias a muthafucka
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whenever i listen to conscious roots reggae, my soul is on a different stratosphere. Used to think it was the herb but haven't smoked in some months.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had a fell outta bed experience.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? gettin caught in the rain ? you up as a child huh
  • Ghost Leopard
    Options
    Better as an ignorant child than a grown man.

No shots at anyone in particular.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • alejandro
    alejandro Members Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess something like that. Well I was playing soccer with a couple of friends in the apartments I used to live. I was running to get the ball till my whole body just stopped. It was weird. I look back like I knew something was going to happen. Suddenly I see this guy get ran over. I saw the whole thing. It was scary. I was like 10 or 11 years old.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^that sounds more like a flash of premonition possibly... Definitely not an OBE.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was high as a kite one tym nd it felt lyk I was hvn an out of body experience. It felt like I jumped out of my body nd the sober me was looking at my high self looking down in shame. It was almost like a battle between the good vs the bad in me. They both were separated nd occupied different bodies exclusively. I felt tormented by the good me because of the constant words of shame nd disappointment thrown at me.

? was weird I don't know how to even articulate wat happened that night, I vowed never to be that high again. ? was out of this world
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    I've had a fell outta bed experience.

I used to have those in middle school/highschool. them bunk beds man. that top bunk aint to be messed with. it was weird waking up on the floor with your tailbone hurting. damn how could I sleep so heavy like that and not notice I was falling.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some people believe that you have an out of body experience every time you go to sleep and dream. I also read that when you die evil spirits can bind you in a place between heaven or hell based on your fears. So if you have any fears maybe you should conquer them before you die.

I don't recall having an out of body experience but I remember a couple of weeks ago I dreamed that I was in a old car and that Abraham Lincoln was also their fixing my radio.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell No

I don't do drugs

I just Inhale Loud
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw the cosmos and I saw the many different multiverses in the universe and dominated each one until a being came, like ? you going to stop taking over different universes before we get to boxing. I'm lilke I'll knock you and we fought and I barely lost and he said stay there until it's time to come back.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I saw the cosmos and I saw the many different multiverses in the universe and dominated each one until a being came, like ? you going to stop taking over different universes before we get to boxing. I'm lilke I'll knock you and we fought and I barely lost and he said stay there until it's time to come back.

The Living Tribunal gave you that work
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? when I got my first nut a young ? soul was so pure

A true outta body experience I fell in ? shawty had dat strait drop
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had one yesterday when I was watching Boomerang. I was imagining me smashing Robin Givens but I didn't catch feelings like Eddie Murphy did
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

He almost won... In a few years he will be surprassed my homie.
  • Ghost Leopard
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    ? smoking ?

? is a stimulant not a hallucinogenic.

Now I would be up for lsd, peyote, ayahuasca or other psilocybins to increase altered states of consciousness.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    When I was young I had this condition set off by lots of weed and PTSD, it was like when you were in a room, it'd be like you were watching yourself in a movie, you where you watching you being you...? was a trip, went away a while ago tho

this same ? happened to me, but i was smoking that BS.. that fake weed ? .. i couldnt feel myself breathing and it was like i was watching me be me, it was like my soul was seperating from my body.. ? was scary AF. i think some of it slick be panic attack too. also one time i was smoking that BS and i started hearing voices in my head... and i started trying to talk back, and i said some ? , like " i know i aint perfect, but.." and i heard a clear as day voice say "but what ? ??!" ? i sobered up so ? fast! smh
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We had a family dinner/party the other day and i stacked up my plate with greens, macaroni salad, roast beef and carrots, rice, and mac and cheese, deviled eggs and all kinds of stuff. We were eating outside and I took a bite of that mac n cheese and it was a wrap. I closed my eyes and when I opened em I was looking down on myself happier than G. Baby when he hit the home run in Hardball

a.mann wrote: »

You get a GOAT for the Living Tribunal reference.
  • jayloveboogie
    jayloveboogie Members Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Smoking dat good weed will do that do ya