Farting on Elevators: Rude or Revenge?

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
I had to go to court this morning on some ? tickets...get there, dump all my ? in the tray, on top of that they hit me with the magic wand metal detector to make sure this ? cleaned out his pockets good, THEN I had to wait in a long ass line just to pay the ? tickets..but a ? had to take a ? BAD...tried to hold it in, scooted to the elevator trying to escape, had to release some pressure while on the elevator headed to the restroom on the 2nd floor since the 1st floor restroom was packed...and Bbbrrrrrrrrrrr...ppfft...pffft...sssssssss.......ghetto rip ? everybody heard it AND saw who dealt it...ME...at first I was like "excuse me", then I was like ? dat ? , ? ' Laws got me going thru all this ? just to pay some damn tickets so I let off more pressure....Fobbbbbbbbaaaaaaaa..pfffffrrtrtttt!!!....and a secretary of the police station was on there and said "sir, that's disrespectful" and I responded with a "Pfrrt!".,...Then the doors open and people rushin' out that ? like I had a ? bomb strapped to my chest like
Al-Qaeda...lol...? it tho'...calmly walked out the elevator to the restroom and did my business. Call it Revenge on the Precinct 13...lol...better than shittin' on myself, ? they feelings. ain't no law against farting in public and no signs were posted.

What would you hadda done? ? on yourself or let err rip??

fart1.jpg

Comments