I.C Fathers: Chop It Up With Me, I'm Going Outta My Mind

Options
Tommy_Milfhitta
Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sup y'all. So I'm in the worst place ever that a father would ever want to be. I used to b with my baby moms for almost 5 years but we split up almost 2 years ago. We have a 4 year old son together. So it's been months since I had contact with my son. She cut off all forms of communication, her phone no., she deleted her FB account, deleted Skype, doesn't respond to emails and the whole 9.

? knows how much I want to keep in touch with my son but this heifer is doing everything in her powers to ensure that my relationship with him is severed. I'm going out of my mind and I don't know wat to do. I've considered going the legal route to get a contact/visitation order but I have absolutely nothing to work with because I don't even know WHERE THE ? THEY EVEN LIVE! I don't have any contact with her family either nd since our split we never spoke or kept in touch.

I feel so helpless! Everything is leading me to minor depression. I have done everything I can but I'm not sure wat more I can do from here. It seems wenever I take 2 steps forward to be in my sons life, my ex takes 5 steps back to ensure that there's no contact whatsoever. ? is stressing me the ? out. I'm mentally nd emotionally exhausted by all of this to the point I just want to throw in the towel nd just be an absent father. But I vowed to myself that I will never fail my son, no matter what, I will always be there (or at least try by all means) to be in his life.

Wat r my options here? Wat can a brother really do? I need help asap

Comments

• manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign Sanchez. If you all were living together, then it's abandonment. If ya'll werent, its simple kidnapping. You don't know where any of her relatives are?
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lay low. soon as the ? need some money she'll call you...unless she left you because you was a broke ? .
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign Sanchez. If you all were living together, then it's abandonment. If ya'll werent, its simple kidnapping. You don't know where any of her relatives are?

? like this happens daily in my country with them arabs kidnapping their own son and flee to another country

They simply just call the cops and say hey my kids were kidnapped.. and cops on they ass.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not a father, but if I were you I would start looking into getting some legal advice. If you know where her parents live or their phone number, I would at least try and talk to them. You never know, they may totally disagree with their daughters actions and give you some information.

Hope everything works out for you....
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    you must not be on child support

I was but it appears she took me off before she cut me off coz my pay checks r back to normal. Child Support used to deduct it straight from my wages but not anymore.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options

I do but we r not on speaking terms. The possibility of that even happening is near impossible
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    lol @ speaking terms.. the ? kidnapped your son ? how about you man up and contact her family like a father's supposed to do.

foh

This. At least try and contact them, you don't know what they will tell you.

Also if she took you off child support, I'm almost certain you would have gotten some sort of letter from the state you live in saying she did...
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    you must not be on child support

I was but it appears she took me off before she cut me off coz my pay checks r back to normal. Child Support used to deduct it straight from my wages but not anymore.

O she gon call then

Unless she one of them "independent" ass ?
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    lol @ speaking terms.. the ? kidnapped your son ? how about you man up and contact her family like a father's supposed to do.

foh

I don't think u understand g, they probably co-signing with her fuckery. I wudnt b surprised if they were part of this idea. Me saying "we not on speaking terms" is putting it mildly. We hate each other and we cannot co-exist
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my ex wife tried that ? with my daughter. ? what u heard quit letting her run ? cuz thats your kid too. get a lawyer
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

foh

I don't think u understand g, they probably co-signing with her fuckery. I wudnt b surprised if they were part of this idea. Me saying "we not on speaking terms" is putting it mildly. We hate each other and we cannot co-exist

oh i understand bruh, i hate alot of people too but ? , i wish a hoe would take my son from me smh

? speaking terms or hatin eachother.. this your child bruh do something
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go for custody bruh, that's how I got 3 of my daughters
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    this is a troll thread
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is the custody arrangement?

Is it a joint custody arrangement or is one person the custodial parent?

@MsSouthern might be able to help you.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His real pappy got outta jail and shawty released you from being the resident ? ?
    Your services are no longer needed

naw but take legal action like others have stated she has to have a paper trail forward address

Your son us about to start school go to the local schools in your area along with daycare

Put out a missing persons report
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    What is the custody arrangement?

Is it a joint custody arrangement or is one person the custodial parent?

@MsSouthern might be able to help you.

She has custody of my son, it's been that way since we split up

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    this is a troll thread

I'm not even gonna entertain ur ? right now cuh. ? wat u think
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    this is a troll thread

I'm not even gonna entertain ur ? right now cuh. ? wat u think

nah ? you nh, ? come up with solutions and you keep giving excuses not to do that ? .

Contact her family and fix this ? bruh
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Send her an email....tell her you don't have any money but you do have a certain particular set of skills...skills that you have acquired over a lifetime... skills that make you a nightmare for ? like her